GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments

Awesome dude thanks...

Edit..

Sorry dude..I can hear my Wife....can you please check your spelling before you send....

I ment to request RAYBRIG_

Sorry dude...

Last edited:
Not for me, but for a friend. Thanks!

31DE1190-FBB9-41B3-9E96-A67F8465519C.png
85DB00C4-EE3E-4881-A2A0-654BD5DB1EEE.png
D30A5BED-012D-43DE-98FF-FC4A29AA2FA1.png
07924FCD-863B-4F77-856B-39F3CE5ADD9C.jpeg

Edit:

I'm sorry. I just found what i was looking for buried in the gtsport decals search from 2 years ago.

Attachments

• downloadfile-2.jpg
    downloadfile-2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Good afternnon. Hope everyone are in good spirits.

First request, can someone please help with the number plate(logo and GREEN BLAZE). The normal Green Brave Gorilla logo is modified as shown.
GBCRSGBlaze.jpg

Second. Is it possible copy and paste the bonnet( the lines are deliberately etched into the bonnet by a grinder) or would I have to figure out a way to make those lines in Livery Editor?
GBCRS2.jpg

GBCRSetch.jpg

I've attempted several versions from when this real car debuted. All not to my satisfaction. Have the initial lines, just waiting to see if there's anything I like, to use for the grinder paint.
GBCGBlazeLE.jpg

Edit: Don't know why my pics aren't loading. Can't even see my last pic from twitter.
Here's the link for what I've posted above. Apologies. https://www.saitama-toyopet.co.jp/new/Green_Blaze
https://www.saitama-toyopet.co.jp/new/Green_Blaze/GreenBlaze_CROWN

Last edited:
Good afternnon. Hope everyone are in good spirits.

First request, can someone please help with the number plate(logo and GREEN BLAZE). The normal Green Brave Gorilla logo is modified as shown.
View attachment 975693

Second. Is it possible copy and paste the bonnet( the lines are deliberately etched into the bonnet by a grinder) or would I have to figure out a way to make those lines in Livery Editor?
View attachment 975691
View attachment 975692

I've attempted several versions from when this real car debuted. All not to my satisfaction. Have the initial lines, just waiting to see if there's anything I like, to use for the grinder paint.
View attachment 975694

Edit: Don't know why my pics aren't loading. Can't even see my last pic from twitter.
Here's the link for what I've posted above. Apologies. https://www.saitama-toyopet.co.jp/new/Green_Blaze
https://www.saitama-toyopet.co.jp/new/Green_Blaze/GreenBlaze_CROWN

Attachments

• greenblaze 2.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 20
I'm sorry I can't find a better angle for this one...

Could someone give a try on this LTD logo please?

It's for "my" LEC and a friend of mine would need it to finish his entry.

If it could come with outline (+ the "gasoline company" text?) and inside parts duplicable / replaceable it would be perfect

ElegyRetroCustom-LTDGasolineLivery-GTAO-front.png

I'm sorry I can't find a better angle for this one...

Could someone give a try on this LTD logo please?

It's for "my" LEC and a friend of mine would need it to finish his entry.

If it could come with outline (+ the "gasoline company" text?) and inside parts duplicable / replaceable it would be perfect

View attachment 975765
Can't do better than that

Attachments

• ltd.svg
    2 KB · Views: 18
  • ltdstroke.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 14
  • ltd-gasolinecompanypart.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 18
Bit of an odd request but can someone get me the wheel decal or similar from the bonnet/hood of this car? big thanks in advance if possible.

honda-integra-matt-neal-btcc-thruxton-2006-b--3406-p.jpg

Bit of an odd request but can someone get me the wheel decal or similar from the bonnet/hood of this car? big thanks in advance if possible.

honda-integra-matt-neal-btcc-thruxton-2006-b--3406-p.jpg

That's not a great result (not handtraced) so try it. And use it or bin it :)

Attachments

• Rim.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
So I tryed to get back into uploading text to GT Sport now that I got a new computer (That and having a PS4 plugged in the same Monitor allows me to go back and forth much more quickly). However, it seems I can't do text anymore as either I manage to get my pngs converted into tiny SVGs (4 MBs each) through an online converter and uploaded in the game only for it to not show up when I select either of them, or trying to use inkscape as I used to and somehow have a 5 KB single color PNG file balloon into a 17 KB SVG.

If anyone could help with these, I would really appreciate it.

GTP_RACECAR.png

kokkoracing.png

So I tryed to get back into uploading text to GT Sport now that I got a new computer (That and having a PS4 plugged in the same Monitor allows me to go back and forth much more quickly). However, it seems I can't do text anymore as either I manage to get my pngs converted into tiny SVGs (4 MBs each) through an online converter and uploaded in the game only for it to not show up when I select either of them, or trying to use inkscape as I used to and somehow have a 5 KB single color PNG file balloon into a 17 KB SVG.

If anyone could help with these, I would really appreciate it.

View attachment 976017
View attachment 976018
What font is it?

I am going to add every available Parliament cigarettes logo ever (from 30s to present day). They have different fonts and logos. Want to start with this. Decal search has only 2 variations. I will add more variations later this week. Thank you for your works guys!

Attachments

• Parliament-Logo.png
    Parliament-Logo.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I am going to add every available Parliament cigarettes logo ever (from 30s to present day). They have different fonts and logos. Want to start with this. Decal search has only 2 variations. I will add more variations later this week. Thank you for your works guys!

Attachments

• parliament.svg
    5.9 KB · Views: 16
Ehy, i'm creating my fovourite 2016 super gt livery, the famous orange car of the team ARTA, the problem ist that is not easy at all, the livery as many strange shapes, that are very difficult to recreate and if you want to recreate them perfectly you need to use too many decals.
So i need some help, i need to turn the shape into decals, i created this images, but i'm not able to turn the into SVG files.

Please ignore the sponsors (I NEED DECALS WITHOUT SPONSORS), make the chromed part transparent, use for the base color of the car this orage
Base, Autobacs Fluo Orange.jpg
and for

the colors in the shapes these two colors
Shape, Orange.jpg
Shape, Yellow.jpg

I hope creating these decals is possible
Shape 7.PNG

Shape 8.PNG

Shape 9.PNG

Shape 5.PNG

Shape 6.PNG

shape1.PNG

Shape2.PNG
In this one dont't forget the tip marked by the arrow.

shape3.PNG

shape4.PNG
In this one i need an out line of the chromed part.
Shape 10.PNG
In this one i need only the black part.

Thank you for your help.:cheers:

Ehy, i'm creating my fovourite 2016 super gt livery, the famous orange car of the team ARTA, the problem ist that is not easy at all, the livery as many strange shapes, that are very difficult to recreate and if you want to recreate them perfectly you need to use too many decals.
So i need some help, i need to turn the shape into decals, i created this images, but i'm not able to turn the into SVG files.

Please ignore the sponsors (I NEED DECALS WITHOUT SPONSORS), make the chromed part transparent, use for the base color of the car this orage View attachment 976680 and for

the colors in the shapes these two colorsView attachment 976681 View attachment 976682.

I hope creating these decals is possible
View attachment 976683

View attachment 976684

View attachment 976685
View attachment 976686

View attachment 976687

View attachment 976688
View attachment 976689 In this one dont't forget the tip marked by the arrow.

View attachment 976690
View attachment 976691In this one i need an out line of the chromed part.
View attachment 976692 In this one i need only the black part.

Thank you for your help.:cheers:

This shoud be the final result.
026_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back