GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Requesting S1apSh0es (NASCAR YouTuber) logo:
600x200

Attachments

• s1apshoes.svg
    10.3 KB · Views: 11
So I tryed to get back into uploading text to GT Sport now that I got a new computer (That and having a PS4 plugged in the same Monitor allows me to go back and forth much more quickly). However, it seems I can't do text anymore as either I manage to get my pngs converted into tiny SVGs (4 MBs each) through an online converter and uploaded in the game only for it to not show up when I select either of them, or trying to use inkscape as I used to and somehow have a 5 KB single color PNG file balloon into a 17 KB SVG.

If anyone could help with these, I would really appreciate it.

View attachment 976017
View attachment 976018

Sooo, same thing but one small change:

KokkoRacing74.png

Turns out the person's PSN name is abit different so this is replacing the previous one.

View attachment 977735

Much thanks to anyone who can vector the TCS logo of Tata's Consulancy Services.
Not sure if you wanted the full logo or just the "Tcs" part.
I didn't do it myself it was on freevectorsnet (eps version)
Not tested on GTS so let me know if it doesn't work.

Attachments

• tcsfull 2.svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 12
  • tcsonly.svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 12
Not sure if you wanted the full logo or just the "Tcs" part.
I didn't do it myself it was on freevectorsnet (eps version)
Not tested on GTS so let me know if it doesn't work.

I uploaded both decals to the site and looked fine there.

But ingame, the TCS part is solid black on both decals. :ouch:

I uploaded both decals to the site and looked fine there.

But ingame, the TCS part is solid black on both decals. :ouch:
Yep, gradients.. it should work now.

Attachments

• tcs.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 13
  • tcsfull.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
Hoping someone here can help with this one. Looking for a decal that matches the shape of the Gr.4 Nissan door. Front of the door isn't important, as long as the shape matches the rear.

Image included, if it makes it easier.

jW95vjG.jpg

Hoping someone here can help with this one. Looking for a decal that matches the shape of the Gr.4 Nissan door. Front of the door isn't important, as long as the shape matches the rear.

Image included, if it makes it easier.

jW95vjG.jpg
I hope this will work?

Attachments

• GTR Door.svg
    456 bytes · Views: 14
Any chance anyone would be able to look at these 2 for me?
What I want to do with them is to "cut" the foreground text so that the relevant area is transparent, however I am not sure how to go about it.

The aim of the transparency is so that only the shadow is applied and can be used on any car of any colour

Attachments

• Touge Riders.svg
    7 KB · Views: 16
  • Touge Riders Invert.svg
    7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Any chance anyone would be able to look at these 2 for me?
What I want to do with them is to "cut" the foreground text so that the relevant area is transparent, however I am not sure how to go about it.

The aim of the transparency is so that only the shadow is applied and can be used on any car of any colour

Attachments

• Touge Riders.svg
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
I there anybody out there that can help me out with this decal. I thought for sure that it had all ready be done but I've search & couldn't find it. When I'm trying to make it smaller I end up messing everything up. I've attached 2 files, one is a SVG file that I've done all ready and the other one is the original file.

Thanks,
Gary Stevens

Attachments

• Sports Car Club of America.svg
    32.6 KB · Views: 13
  • SCCA Logo.jpg
    SCCA Logo.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
I there anybody out there that can help me out with this decal. I thought for sure that it had all ready be done but I've search & couldn't find it. When I'm trying to make it smaller I end up messing everything up. I've attached 2 files, one is a SVG file that I've done all ready and the other one is the original file.

Thanks,
Gary Stevens
It's already on line : (without the red)
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/2343012/8143163442263491072

Last edited:
Back