GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Could someone make a decal of the Eiger Nordwand track logo? Unfortunately I can't find a better source image than this, so I hope it is sufficient.
unknown.png
Definitely not good enough so I hope that my 4th grade drawing will be fine for you.
(I found the same font. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done it)

Attachments

• eigernordwand 2.svg
    12.2 KB · Views: 18
The ACO logo is 15ko alone. It won't work. Unless big reducing through SVGOMG, and then quality lost. Or multiple-part decal.
I don't see any FIA logo in your link ?
Hi, could you do this one, but with a yellow 'Group C' where the 2019 and Union Jack is?
Also a thin black border please.

BTW, I asked for a Digital Car Culture decal a while back, thanks a lot for that! Can you make just a 'DCC' decal though?

Last edited:
Alright, I'm having no luck with this one, keep making a mess of it. If it needs to be a few decals that I have to layer that's perfectly fine by me.

Attachments

• porkchop2.png
    porkchop2.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi all, is anybody able to convert this to SVG in a format which uploads and is small enough? I've tried using photoshop but I have to scale it down so far it loses all its definition and then when its small enough it says its an incorrect format? I want either the top or the bottom version ideally.
received_424828612196305.jpeg

Hi, I've been trying to find the Trans Cooler decal without any luck, it's the only one I'm missing from this set,
Is anyone able to create an SVG file for it?
6477618-1967-chevrolet-dana-camaro-std.jpg

Hopefully someone has got this one in stock or can share a link to it.
It's a decal of the '67 Shelby Mustang in the movie "Asphalt Burning" (new on Newflix).

amcar-25-anniversary.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone try and help me with the checked pattern on the side here? I've tried and cant quite get it looking good in game.

14.jpg

anyone able to help me here,
This is quite a big and detailed image, actually too big to even attach,
Link to Google Drive

If you can get it to multiple layers for GT sport then that's perfectly fine by me
Many thanks in advance

Is anyone able to get this made into a decal please? I'm making a meme livery for the Mini VGT Nations race and this would be the absolute icing on the cake. (It's an inside joke, don't worry. Nobody's getting cyberbullied, shamed or otherwise hassled)

20201108_203629.jpg

Is anyone able to get this made into a decal please? I'm making a meme livery for the Mini VGT Nations race and this would be the absolute icing on the cake. (It's an inside joke, don't worry. Nobody's getting cyberbullied, shamed or otherwise hassled)

View attachment 982787
Do you know how SVGs work?

Do you know how SVGs work?
Not in the foggiest.

Edit: have had a basic crash course explanation from my technologically superior sister. Sounds rather complex, I thought it may be easier as I've seen a decal going around of Mikail Hizal that has been used for such meme liveries.

Last edited:
What happened to my Gold Crown ER decal? missing from game couldn't find again through searches :banghead:
What Gold Crown ER decal? If you uploaded it, it'll be in your gallery.

Last edited:
Shadow Sonic.png

Would someone be able to vectorise this Shadow Sonic logo for me please?
I've tried but the size I get is too large for GT Sport.

Back