GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Can someone please reduce the size of this svg to meet the 15k limit.

Can I add the sport21 also , can I have the text removed from the circle .

Cheers .

Attachments

• logo-light.svg
    21 KB · Views: 17
  • logo-sport21.png
    logo-sport21.png
    2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Anybody able to help with this, I cant seem to find a good picture of the box and searched on the first post of the thread, I only need to parts that appear to be silver in colour and I don't even know how to make metallic SVG's, The black Label name, Tagline and crest, thanks 👍
marlboro-black-label-box-.50-pack_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all!

I am attempting to do a BS+ Competition replica for GT Sport, but I cannot find the logos to do it! If you can help me out that'd be great!

5DuBMhry_400x400.jpg

Attachments

• LogoS.png
    LogoS.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Logo-buerosuedplus_und_kringel_negativ.png
    Logo-buerosuedplus_und_kringel_negativ.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 16
  • BS_Competition_Logo_2021_horizontal-1.png
    BS_Competition_Logo_2021_horizontal-1.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Can anyone help me? My dad is starting his accounting company and my mom made this logo, and I really want to use it on my cars but I just suck at rasterizing and making .svg's.

Attachments

• IMG-20210107-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20210107-WA0018.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 15
Hey guys, can someone fix these two for me? It's too big and in the incorrect format, I'm not sure what to do?
I tried using SVOMG but my numbers got out of alignment.

Attachments

• numberplate.svg
    24.9 KB · Views: 20
  • rearnumberplate.svg
    5.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hey guys, can someone fix these two for me? It's too big and in the incorrect format, I'm not sure what to do?
I tried using SVOMG but my numbers got out of alignment.
What you seem to have there are vector numbers over a bitmap board. This will not work. The vector numbers are fine but you cannot just take an bitmap image and save as svg.

Why don't you just save your number, and put it on this board in game?

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/2590210/7142718915889628168

Last edited:
What you seem to have there are vector numbers over a bitmap board. This will not work. The vector numbers are fine but you cannot just take an bitmap image and save as svg.

Why don't you just save your number, and put it on this board in game?

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/2590210/7142718915889628168
I'm hitting the decal limit way too hard, went back and cleaned it up a bit but the numberplate being in one piece would have helped. Either way, I'm gonna try and see if it works now since I have a few decals left.

I'm hitting the decal limit way too hard, went back and cleaned it up a bit but the numberplate being in one piece would have helped. Either way, I'm gonna try and see if it works now since I have a few decals left.
These should work.

Attachments

• rearnumberplate.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 458numberplate.svg
    9.6 KB · Views: 17
Looking for help with the new sponsor for Vasser Sullivan....can anyone help me out with these Rice Lake decals?
rice-lake-logo.png
RiceLake.jpg
ec8627d-.jpg

Can someone please assist me in extracting from this logo the text (alpilatte) as well as the mountain (Three Triangles) into two separate .svg's for GT Sport ?
Many Thanks.

Attachments

• 1367574526448447536_Alpilatte.png
    1367574526448447536_Alpilatte.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 14
Can someone please assist me in extracting from this logo the text (alpilatte) as well as the mountain (Three Triangles) into two separate .svg's for GT Sport ?
Many Thanks.
Here you are.

Attachments

• apilattemount.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 12
  • apilattetext.svg
    3.6 KB · Views: 13
Another request is possible.....and that is to retreive in .svg format for gt sport the side decal (Boule d'Or) and the below patern that includes the word racing. All the others I managed to find, unfortunately these not. Thanks for the assistance.

Attachments

• 43-alfa-romeo-gtv6-historic-160223.jpg
    43-alfa-romeo-gtv6-historic-160223.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 16
Another request is possible.....and that is to retreive in .svg format for gt sport the side decal (Boule d'Or) and the below patern that includes the word racing. All the others I managed to find, unfortunately these not. Thanks for the assistance.
Not the exact same font but close enough.
You can easily make the shape with the basic shapes included in the game

Attachments

• bouledor.svg
    3.9 KB · Views: 10
  • racing.svg
    3.8 KB · Views: 10
Not the exact same font but close enough.
You can easily make the shape with the basic shapes included in the game

many thanks and again all my appreciation.....I have another request.....hopefully my last one....I tied converting and uploading in the decals...I can see it on the PC but are invisible on the PS4.
I would need just the words in black and if possible only the S (of Star).
This is for the 917K as seen in picture, I should be able to find all the others without issues......thanks again. Highly appreciated
_logo_the_star_square_thumb.jpg 812JL4BvtmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Can someone here make svg logos out of these? Thanks :gtpflag:(FYI the first image is supposed to be referring to the "Ray Of The Speed" logo seen beneath the STANLEY branding)

upload_2021-1-18_8-44-1.png

upload_2021-1-18_8-42-44.png

Back