GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Can someone make an SVG out of these two versions of the new Burger King logo? Would be much appreciated 👍
upload_2021-1-7_16-42-34.png

upload_2021-1-7_16-42-49.png

Hi there. Would this be possible to make into SVG please. Thank you very much. It's the cleanest image I could find. If someone will need to find an alternative it's important to be beef and mustard flavour :D Thanks again!

Attachments

• Brannigans-Beef-Mustard.png
    Brannigans-Beef-Mustard.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 19
Hi all, anyone able to explain why this SVG I've uploaded only seems to load up a tiny corner of the text when it's put into the decal uploader? Looks fine on screen here but then using it in game it's like the text gets scaled out of a bounding box or something?
upload_2021-1-8_9-20-34.png

Hi all, anyone able to explain why this SVG I've uploaded only seems to load up a tiny corner of the text when it's put into the decal uploader? Looks fine on screen here but then using it in game it's like the text gets scaled out of a bounding box or something?
View attachment 983413
If you use Inkscape, make sure you've resized the page (Select all your objects then, Edit > resize page to selection) before you save and upload it.

If you use Inkscape, make sure you've resized the page (Select all your objects then, Edit > resize page to selection) before you save and upload it.
I used letmefont to make an EPS, convertio to convert EPS to SVG, SVGOMG to resave the SVG into a usable format.

Hello guys, I was looking for assistance with this one to be svg. Appreciate the help and time

Attachments

• Galaxy-Team-Logo-SIN-FONDO-(PNG)-CMYK.png
    Galaxy-Team-Logo-SIN-FONDO-(PNG)-CMYK.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
Can someone make an svg out of these small side skirts? Would be appreicated :cheers: (Just to clarify the multiple pics are to show clear angles of the side skirts)

upload_2021-1-9_2-44-30.png

upload_2021-1-9_2-44-49.png

upload_2021-1-9_2-45-22.png

What Gold Crown ER decal? If you uploaded it, it'll be in your gallery.
it was this one with no background if someone could re do it so i can upload straight to game as svg format would appreciate very much in advance thankyou very much. its says png format at moment, maybe it can be improved some way?

Attachments

• royal crown gtsport decal.png
    royal crown gtsport decal.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 11
it was this one with no background if someone could re do it so i can upload straight to game as svg format would appreciate very much in advance thankyou very much. its says png format at moment, maybe it can be improved some way?
This one should be close enough.

Attachments

• royalcypher.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 15
DTA Racing.jpg

If anyone can make this DTA Racing decal with the white still inside of the border, I'll be much thankful.

Hi there. Would this be possible to make into SVG please. Thank you very much. It's the cleanest image I could find. If someone will need to find an alternative it's important to be beef and mustard flavour :D Thanks again!
That's not happening. If no one does it, you can take that as a hint that it's not getting done.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I tried making and uploading these svg files but apparently they have the wrong format. I really don't know what should I do anymore. Followed tutorials etc etc but I either can't get the format right or the size right. Any help would be appreciated as I want to pay tribute to a recently deceased person in my forthcoming leagies. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: If the first file is too large, I also have another copy of lower quality that may work.

Attachments

• champion7.svg
    7.4 KB · Views: 14
  • jonas.svg
    149.6 KB · Views: 14
  • jonas_2.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hello everyone. I tried making and uploading these svg files but apparently they have the wrong format. I really don't know what should I do anymore. Followed tutorials etc etc but I either can't get the format right or the size right. Any help would be appreciated as I want to pay tribute to a recently deceased person in my forthcoming leagies. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: If the first file is too large, I also have another copy of lower quality that may work.
Your svgs are not svgs, they are just images.
I don't know what tutorial you followed but you should read what is said here to understand how it works.
Here's your "Tetris screen" (with a similar font)
Can't help you without spending too much time with the other one.

Attachments

• champion7.svg
    8.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Your svgs are not svgs, they are just images.
I don't know what tutorial you followed but you should read what is said here to understand how it works.
Here's your "Tetris screen" (with a similar font)
Can't help you without spending too much time with the other one.
Thanks a lot! I'll give this another go and see what I messed up (I assume everything)

Here is a manual trace of Jonas with a fair amount of simplification.
Thank you so damn much! Can't thank enough both of you for taking time to do this. I've spent the last few hours fiddling with Illustrator and I think I finally got the hang of it. Least I can do is help with future requests here as a way of giving back. Thanks again!

Hello, could someone help me with these? I still struggle with the svgs, I cant manage to have them work on GT :(
thanks in advance

Attachments

• char.png
    char.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 13
  • esports.png
    esports.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 13
  • eric.png
    eric.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 11
  • galaxy.png
    galaxy.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 10
  • joe.png
    joe.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 14
  • norman.png
    norman.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 10
  • adr.png
    adr.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 14
Hello, could someone help me with these? I still struggle with the svgs, I cant manage to have them work on GT :(
thanks in advance

Attachments

• J.Erick.svg
    2.3 KB · Views: 12
  • J.Fallas.svg
    2.3 KB · Views: 9
  • N.Brenes.svg
    3 KB · Views: 9
  • A.Vargas.svg
    3.3 KB · Views: 10
  • C.Hernandez.svg
    3 KB · Views: 13