GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Small selection of... unusually easy requests by my normal standards :lol:

1634773318980.png

1634773455647.png

1634775356193.png

I don't need any of the borders and they're going onto a black car, so the black jigsaw piece outlines are pretty irrelevant - do with them whatever is easiest for you.

Two very odd additionals (yay) are:

• The word "abacus" (lower case) in Helvetica Bold, yellow text, black outline.
  • The words "Abacus Insurance Services" (with initial caps) in the same style, but centre-justified and on three lines

I'm basically looking to make this car:
1634775632048.png

And when I work out what it says below "ABBEY" on the front, or what that strange bird-like emblem on the front cornet is, I'll have another request :lol:

Edit: Corbeau seats. Never mind that one then :D

Last edited:
Can someone please make me this “JUICE” and “PUNCH” logos? Thank you in advance
Adding PUNCH decal.
Small selection of... unusually easy requests by my normal standards :lol:

View attachment 1087623

View attachment 1087624

View attachment 1087629

I don't need any of the borders and they're going onto a black car, so the black jigsaw piece outlines are pretty irrelevant - do with them whatever is easiest for you.

Two very odd additionals (yay) are:

• The word "abacus" (lower case) in Helvetica Bold, yellow text, black outline.
  • The words "Abacus Insurance Services" (with initial caps) in the same style, but centre-justified and on three lines

I'm basically looking to make this car:
View attachment 1087631

And when I work out what it says below "ABBEY" on the front, or what that strange bird-like emblem on the front cornet is, I'll have another request :lol:

Edit: Corbeau seats. Never mind that one then :D
I know that GTS black color couldn't match an SVG black, but using outlines is the best way for me to keep high quality and low size. I did decals of jigsaw pieces a while ago, but I wish those were as neat as yours. Let me know if you need help with something else.

EDIT: There's a caps ABACUS logo in the design and the text says "ABBEY COMPUTER FORMS", so you'll need the last two as well.

Attachments

• abacuspuzzlefullGTS.svg
    10.5 KB · Views: 18
  • abacuspuzzlesingleGTS.svg
    711 bytes · Views: 19
  • abacustextGTS.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 18
  • abacuspuzzledobleGTS.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 18
  • abacusinsuservGTS.svg
    6 KB · Views: 18
  • mstrpunchredGTS.svg
    8.4 KB · Views: 17
  • abacustextcapsGTS.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 18
  • abbeycfGTS.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I know that GTS black color couldn't match an SVG black, but using outlines is the best way for me to keep high quality and low size. I did decals of jigsaw pieces a while ago, but I wish those were as neat as yours. Let me know if you need help with something else.

EDIT: There's a caps ABACUS logo in the design and the text says "ABBEY COMPUTER FORMS", so you'll need the last two as well.
Good spots!

1634819580959.png

1634819654459.png

I can't identify the logo ahead of the number board (the one that looks like the Wurth logo upside down) and it's really bugging me, and those patterns either side of the all-cap "ABACUS" are a mystery, but otherwise here's the car! :lol:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20211021133029.jpg

Nicely done, cheers!

Last edited:
Good spots!

View attachment 1087731

View attachment 1087732

I can't identify the logo ahead of the number board (the one that looks like the Wurth logo upside down) and it's really bugging me, and those patterns either side of the all-cap "ABACUS" are a mystery, but otherwise here's the car! :lol:

View attachment 1087733

Nicely done, cheers!
Nice work! That's a cool livery! The "upside down Wurth logo" to me looks like an "A", so Abacus or Abbey would be my guesses.

Not sure if this is related but could be the same company 20-odd years later: https://abacusadvisers.co.uk/

Last edited:
Would anyone be able to recreate this and upload it. There’s a DR3 helmet in it for you 🤣

Oh and the “Daniel” in the style of Simpson if it’s possible. 90% of the helmet already done

Attachments

• 971B3D52-FEF4-4FC6-A59D-1F723659B820.jpeg
    971B3D52-FEF4-4FC6-A59D-1F723659B820.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 399A37CA-0C86-4520-9DAC-B2AAB8A9DCC7.jpeg
    399A37CA-0C86-4520-9DAC-B2AAB8A9DCC7.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 15
Need these three, JJLUCKY1 and RACING are already SVGs, but I guess something went wrong when I made them bc they're 0% opacity in livery editor. If it helps the fonts are Condiment and an outline version of Goblin One. Thanks in advance! 😁

Attachments

• Outrun.png
    Outrun.png
    916 bytes · Views: 14
  • JJLUCKY1.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 14
  • RACING.svg
    6.1 KB · Views: 17
Hey, I'm looking for some assistance with the following decal. I'm aiming to create a livery heavily inspired by the main antagonist of Cars 3, Jackson Storm. I've attempted to find the side decals through the decal search engine but the only one I can find is of poor quality. While the underlying 'S' shape is ok, it's the secondary layer with the checkered pattern on it that I'm having difficulty with. Could someone be able to create that for me? Much appreciated if possible.

1634947198473.png

Would anyone be able to recreate this and upload it. There’s a DR3 helmet in it for you 🤣

Oh and the “Daniel” in the style of Simpson if it’s possible. 90% of the helmet already done
Is it okay here or do you need it in the game? Daniel's here by the meantime, since I can't find a font that match the other text.
Need these three, JJLUCKY1 and RACING are already SVGs, but I guess something went wrong when I made them bc they're 0% opacity in livery editor. If it helps the fonts are Condiment and an outline version of Goblin One. Thanks in advance! 😁

Attachments

• RACING.svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 16
  • outrunGTS.svg
    3 KB · Views: 16
  • JJLUCKY1.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 14
  • danielGTS.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 15
Hi guys, anyone got time to turn make an SVG of the Prime Delivery logo below? If you could also make a colour swatch of the blue and of the grey that would be immense! Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• 106682226-1598614836154-Amazon_-_Mercedes_Benz_Electric_Van_01.jpg
    106682226-1598614836154-Amazon_-_Mercedes_Benz_Electric_Van_01.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi guys, anyone got time to turn make an SVG of the Prime Delivery logo below? If you could also make a colour swatch of the blue and of the grey that would be immense! Thanks in advance!!
The HSV values are:
Blue: H:53, S:76, V:98
Grey: H:60, S:26, V:45
Hey, I'm looking for some assistance with the following decal. I'm aiming to create a livery heavily inspired by the main antagonist of Cars 3, Jackson Storm. I've attempted to find the side decals through the decal search engine but the only one I can find is of poor quality. While the underlying 'S' shape is ok, it's the secondary layer with the checkered pattern on it that I'm having difficulty with. Could someone be able to create that for me? Much appreciated if possible.

View attachment 1088208
If anyone don't complete it first, I could make an attempt on this later.

Attachments

• primegrey.svg
    342 bytes · Views: 16
  • primeblue.svg
    204 bytes · Views: 16
  • primeGTS.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 15
Is it okay here or do you need it in the game? Daniel's here by the meantime, since I can't find a font that match the other text.

View attachment 1088208
Took some time to figure it out, but here's a decent approach.

Attachments

• jacksonstormGTS.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 19
Could anyone please help, my laptop is out of action and I’ve only got my iPad available, or I’d normally make them myself!
I just need the turtle on its own, and then blockhead and motors both separately too, all with a clear background. Thank you in advance :)
edit: also the one with blockhead and motors on top of each other too please

8EB05E39-F6F5-4CD5-BCFC-FC0DB8D20FAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Uhhhh yeah. None of them are the specific decals I’m after though? I could only find the orange claw mark but nothing from those cans I posted. No safety car decal either?

Anyone able to make me a “SAFTEY CAR” decal using the same font/colours as the monster logo here? Thank you

If someone’s able to do this orange butterfly that would be pretty sick too
Owe you this.
Could anyone please help, my laptop is out of action and I’ve only got my iPad available, or I’d normally make them myself!
I just need the turtle on its own, and then blockhead and motors both separately too, all with a clear background. Thank you in advance :)
edit: also the one with blockhead and motors on top of each other too please

View attachment 1090886

I'm not good with drawings.

Attachments

• blockheadturtleGTS.svg
    4 KB · Views: 18
  • blockheadmotorstxt1GTS.svg
    8.8 KB · Views: 17
  • blockheadtxtGTS.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 15
  • motorstxtGTS.svg
    3.9 KB · Views: 16