GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Dan Going to be cheeky and ask is it possible to do some welsh wording like on this van.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 2541CE4C-601D-4FE5-835C-BA1CA346A6FD.jpeg
    2541CE4C-601D-4FE5-835C-BA1CA346A6FD.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 23
i wanna make this, but is anyone a font expert and can help figure out the fonts?
comp_plus_3.jpg

b902a5a500d54a21f1f8a25c06a5145b.jpg

AW1169-2.jpg

Also the pattern and scallopping is going to be a royal PITA, but i have some ideas.

And this decal kit might help. just wish it was better quality :indiff:
post-9163-0-44916300-1346736359.jpg

Would anyone be able to do some decal work for me. Now that we have the new D1 Drift Car, I would very much like to have these logos created:):bowdown:.

The first one is the Aragosta logo as seen here:
真和國際_6972_image.jpg

Then I would like to get the same logo as a variation. In White with a thick black outline!

-Then I would like the TEC-ART'S logo seen on the side door on the car image below. It is also White with a black outline!

dsc00878.jpg

-The JURAN logo in three versions!
One version as seen below, it was the best image I could find.
2018-02-20-08-28-02--2281359.png
And this version as well as seen below:
images-8.jpg
I'm okay with if it comes in two parts!

Then a version of the JURAN as seen above, but in White with a black outline.

It would be awesome if anyone would be able to do them for me. In advance, thank you:cheers:.

Ok another request from me.

Can someone make the STRAKKA logo in one solid color then make separate KK part of the logo that can lay on top of the other.

Yes i know there is a STRAKKA logo and a KK logo but I tried them today and they don't quite work how I would like them to work.

LOGO-SR-2014-300dpi-CMYK-onblack-e1413982364370.jpg

Would anyone be able to do some decal work for me. Now that we have the new D1 Drift Car, I would very much like to have these logos created:):bowdown:.

The first one is the Aragosta logo as seen here:
View attachment 718127

Then I would like to get the same logo as a variation. In White with a thick black outline!

-Then I would like the TEC-ART'S logo seen on the side door on the car image below. It is also White with a black outline!

View attachment 718128

-The JURAN logo in three versions!
One version as seen below, it was the best image I could find.
View attachment 718130 And this version as well as seen below:
View attachment 718133 I'm okay with if it comes in two parts!

Then a version of the JURAN as seen above, but in White with a black outline.

It would be awesome if anyone would be able to do them for me. In advance, thank you:cheers:.
here is the 2nd one, TEC-ART'S. The font I used makes some of the small letters look very skinny in parts.
Let us know if it you need it adjusted.
Edit: added the first juran racing plus an alternative font for tec-art's

Attachments

• tecarts.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 15
  • juran.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
here is the 2nd one, TEC-ART'S. The font I used makes some of the small letters look very skinny in parts.
Let us know if it you need it adjusted.
Edit: added the first juran racing plus an alternative font for tec-art's
Thank you so much @Maninashed :). They all look great thanks, I'll keep both versions of TEC ART'S. I really appreciate the work guys, hope the rest can be made as well:cheers:. The other two versions of JURAN Racing, and the Aragosta logo in White with a black outline.

Thank you so much @Maninashed :). They all look great thanks, I'll keep both versions of TEC ART'S. I really appreciate the work guys, hope the rest can be made as well:cheers:. The other two versions of JURAN Racing, and the Aragosta logo in White with a black outline.
here they are... not super crisp but hopefully will suffice.

Attachments

• juran2and3.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 11
i wanna make this, but is anyone a font expert and can help figure out the fonts?
comp_plus_3.jpg

b902a5a500d54a21f1f8a25c06a5145b.jpg

AW1169-2.jpg

Also the pattern and scallopping is going to be a royal PITA, but i have some ideas.

And this decal kit might help. just wish it was better quality :indiff:
post-9163-0-44916300-1346736359.jpg

here is Brutus. Traced the decal kit, added gradients and some freckles. If this ok I could do the Goodies in a similar way.

Attachments

• brutusgrads.zip
    2 KB · Views: 16
here they are... not super crisp but hopefully will suffice.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it @Maninashed :). The JURAN two grade logo is awesome mate, it looks great!. Sorry if I didn't mention it, the JURAN logo White with black outline, can you leave the Racing text out?. And give me the Racing text separately, just the plain one, that is Red. Thx:cheers:.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it @Maninashed :). The JURAN two grade logo is awesome mate, it looks great!. Sorry if I didn't mention it, the JURAN logo White with black outline, can you leave the Racing text out?. And give me the Racing text separately, just the plain one, that is Red. Thx:cheers:.

O.K have done two flavors on juran b+w and racing separate.
Also used @D3V logos for b+w versions of Aragosta and suspension systems ( hope that is O.K. D3V)

Edit: Forgot one, a thinner outline on Juran b+w. Now added

Attachments

• champ.zip
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
  • juranbw3.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
am looking for this in 2 separate words LEYTON HOUSE with a white outline like this..... Is there an easy way to do this myself? don't like to keep asking. Thanks for all your help :)

upload_2018-3-1_11-30-5.png

am looking for this in 2 separate words LEYTON HOUSE with a white outline like this..... Is there an easy way to do this myself? don't like to keep asking. Thanks for all your help :)

View attachment 718252

Here is a very short video on how to make a text decal and upload it (no talking and horrible music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ym23yIuTg
Then you can move onto different fonts. Your Leyton House decal has a white outline which is achieved easily with the stroke and fill properties.
Here are your 2 decals. (took longer to type this than make the decals)

Edit: ha ha I was to slow

Attachments

• leytonhouse.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 25
here is Brutus. Traced the decal kit, added gradients and some freckles. If this ok I could do the Goodies in a similar way.

Thank you! Any good tutorials on making a complex design? I was playing around trying to make those jacks looking things on the roof but I'm not a vector gfx person. I got the basic shape but it kind of fell apart when I tried to make it one object

Back