GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I’m working on a DAMS GD-01 livery for the F1500T-A, but I can’t seem to find the DAMS logo they used back then..

I’ve attached a reference picture of the car, pretty much the best quality one I could find. Highlighted in red are the DAMS logos and the green one I have no clue on what it could be... I can’t find a good enough picture that clearly shows what it says...
EB2B51A4-0B60-4CAB-8E3E-122F4D0082F8.jpeg

And this is what I’ve got so far :) It would have probably fit better on a more similar shaped car, but we’re stuck with what we’ve got right...?
68D74FC9-2C06-4165-8C29-7B7EEDE12723.jpeg

I might change the yellow on the car though, I really don’t like the standard options for yellow in the livery editor, all of them don’t look “yellow” enough for some reason... it looks a bit better driving around in game though.

Would anyone be willing to help me out with a livery request. I've got a BMW M4 Safety Car just sitting in my garage, waiting to have a livery fitted to it. I would love to get the livery it had in GT6. Problem is, all of the ones I can find that look like it have 'MotoGP' sponsorship on them. If possible, I would like for the wheels to be kept completely stock.
Below in the spoiler are pictures for reference.
maxresdefault.jpg

20141104_bmw_01.jpg

bmw-m4-safety-car-gt6-11.jpg

2015-BMW-M4-Safety-Car-3.jpg

I’m working on a DAMS GD-01 livery for the F1500T-A, but I can’t seem to find the DAMS logo they used back then..

I’ve attached a reference picture of the car, pretty much the best quality one I could find. Highlighted in red are the DAMS logos and the green one I have no clue on what it could be... I can’t find a good enough picture that clearly shows what it says...
View attachment 721147

And this is what I’ve got so far :) It would have probably fit better on a more similar shaped car, but we’re stuck with what we’ve got right...?
View attachment 721148

I might change the yellow on the car though, I really don’t like the standard options for yellow in the livery editor, all of them don’t look “yellow” enough for some reason... it looks a bit better driving around in game though.
Could not find the logo either. Found a slightly higher resolution picture but still can not make out the signature looking logo.
erik_comas___dams_gd_01_launch__france_1995__by_f1_history-d6fq9qj.jpg

The nose cone looks a bit like a F1 car silhouette above the dams.
This following zip contains my attempt at making something that looks a little like it.

Attachments

• dams2.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to help me out with a livery request. I've got a BMW M4 Safety Car just sitting in my garage, waiting to have a livery fitted to it. I would love to get the livery it had in GT6. Problem is, all of the ones I can find that look like it have 'MotoGP' sponsorship on them. If possible, I would like for the wheels to be kept completely stock.
Below in the spoiler are pictures for reference.
maxresdefault.jpg

20141104_bmw_01.jpg

bmw-m4-safety-car-gt6-11.jpg

2015-BMW-M4-Safety-Car-3.jpg

Would this one do? https://www.gran-turismo.com/nl/gts...arLivery/livery/1116350/1/6062438908355937808
It was made by @gt6champnk69

Could not find the logo either. Found a slightly higher resolution picture but still can not make out the signature looking logo.
View attachment 721427
The nose cone looks a bit like a F1 car silhouette above the dams.
This following zip contains my attempt at making something that looks a little like it.
That’s pretty good :) The f1 silhouette on the nose is pretty hard to see, so I’m thinking I might leave it off, same with the logo on the sidepod edge, can’t find any decent image that comes close to having it readable...

That’s pretty good :) The f1 silhouette on the nose is pretty hard to see, so I’m thinking I might leave it off, same with the logo on the sidepod edge, can’t find any decent image that comes close to having it readable...

Nah, leave it on mate, looks better imo

58EA932B-0610-400B-9B9C-AEACB2CD9AAB.jpeg
Anyone willing to find the model of Chopard watch this is and make a decal of it, just like what’s on the Porsche 919’s mirrors? Thanks!

Anyone talented enough to recreate this one? Or upload paint brushes that look like them? :)

lexus-lc-lexus-lc-super-gt-lexus-super-gt-lexus-lc-super-gt-lc500-lc500h-race-racecar-pic2-1024x768.jpg

It wouldn't be that hard in theory, but to get something that looks decent might be a long and boring job... It makes it a lot simpler once you realise it's the Lexus logo (maybe I was just a bit slow on the uptake there :D )

This effort literally only took about 2 minutes to draw the decal for, then about 15 minutes to turn it into something that would work... could end up taking an hour to draw something that looked good enough.

DYMDPIpWkAAjpnf.jpg:large

Anyone talented enough to recreate this one? Or upload paint brushes that look like them? :)

lexus-lc-lexus-lc-super-gt-lexus-super-gt-lexus-lc-super-gt-lc500-lc500h-race-racecar-pic2-1024x768.jpg

For that Lexus logo I’d just make the decal in Illustrator/ Affinity and then just "invert it" on a white square, upload it to GT, select that colorshift paint and place the decal. Shouldn’t take too long time to get a good result, but finding that logo in that design (and not on a car) would be challenging I think. Lucky for us we already have that design on two cars, so taking screenshots of them and reference them would be a good way to go.

Speaking of Le Mans, I was going to PM you concerning a livery that I'd like to replicate but with the proper designs, not just a substitution. I've downloaded Inkscape so I may try myself, but of course I have no knowledge of the program as of yet. I've tried to create one logo from the following livery from a PNG file and have uploaded that so I'll see if that worked in a min, however.....

XJ220.jpg

This Jaguar raced at Le Mans in 1993, and I love it. I recently replicated a Rocketsports Trans Am Jaguar to the in game F Type and I'd like to do the same for this, but I don't want to use a generic design for the triangular chequered design in the red area. (its also on the front, but if I had this decal I could just use it on there also)
How easy would it be for you to do this, and what would you need?(using creative license for the part that would be where the wheel arch is)

Ironically, this image is from an in game Project CARS 2 livery that someone has made and if I could rip/trace that I would but I can't download the file from the website(not a member), or open it if I could because its a RAR. Though I do have a 1/43 scale model that I could maybe get some pictures from.

Speaking of Le Mans, I was going to PM you concerning a livery that I'd like to replicate but with the proper designs, not just a substitution. I've downloaded Inkscape so I may try myself, but of course I have no knowledge of the program as of yet. I've tried to create one logo from the following livery from a PNG file and have uploaded that so I'll see if that worked in a min, however.....

View attachment 721800

This Jaguar raced at Le Mans in 1993, and I love it. I recently replicated a Rocketsports Trans Am Jaguar to the in game F Type and I'd like to do the same for this, but I don't want to use a generic design for the triangular chequered design in the red area. (its also on the front, but if I had this decal I could just use it on there also)
How easy would it be for you to do this, and what would you need?(using creative license for the part that would be where the wheel arch is)

Ironically, this image is from an in game Project CARS 2 livery that someone has made and if I could rip/trace that I would but I can't download the file from the website(not a member), or open it if I could because its a RAR. Though I do have a 1/43 scale model that I could maybe get some pictures from.

Most of the Google reference images aren't a great angle (given the shape of the car). The models and die-casts don't seem to be that consistent either... so there's a bit of artistic license.

DYMrFXsW0AAbDgO.jpg

Attachments

• Jag Right Hand Side.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 13
Most of the Google reference images aren't a great angle (given the shape of the car). The models and die-casts don't seem to be that consistent either... so there's a bit of artistic license.

DYMrFXsW0AAbDgO.jpg

*insert dumbfounded face here*
I mean that’s pretty much nailing it in how long..... a few minutes??? Lol

Once again I am appreciative of your help Matski. Thank you sir.

Back