GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments

Attachments

• larbre.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 14
So, I'd like to ask for these two logos to be put in SVG form so I can upload them. Typical "Can't do squat" stuff.

American Le Mans logo.png

alms.png

Someone can help me to create these 4 decals ???
I have same trouble of invalid .svg format message.

Tks all...

Attachments

• Fabiana.png
    Fabiana.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Pele.png
    Pele.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Leandrinho.png
    Leandrinho.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Mobil.png
    Mobil.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 12

Attachments

• Hawking_PNG.zip
    569.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Hawking_SVG.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
The second Logo has been done a few times. A good one here.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/4821124/5980807800001954824
The first one does not scan well with the program I use. I could do a hand trace of it if no one else does one.

Weird, I didn't see that when I looked (maybe I should've used some different words). Thanks for showing me, that completes one of my cars 👍

As for the first one, that's the only one I could find (which even then, I had to cut out of a picture). I've tried to find a better quality one, but no such luck.

Someone can help me to create these 4 decals ???
I have same trouble of invalid .svg format message.

Tks all...

I can probably get the mobil super one done for you, the others are way above my skill level I think. Do you want it in color , or black or both?

Attachments

• mobil super black.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 13
Weird, I didn't see that when I looked (maybe I should've used some different words). Thanks for showing me, that completes one of my cars 👍

As for the first one, that's the only one I could find (which even then, I had to cut out of a picture). I've tried to find a better quality one, but no such luck.
See if this will work for you.

Attachments

• LEMANS.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 14
Can I get a big ass carbon decal that I can mix with metallic stuff so it kinda looks like the thing?

First thing that springs to mind is a rather wide built lady in a black spandex for some reason, thats probably not what you are looking for in this thread.

Works for me. Make sure you extract it first, rather than trying to drag it straight from the zip folder.

I did extract it first, but it keeps giving me that everytime I try to upload it.

Thanks but it looks nothing like it. I can't get it to look like the actual number. I need the actual number.
Looks nothing like it you say. The bottom three ARE the actual Jr. #88 :P in black. So you can color them as you wish.

If this doesn’t look like Jr’s actual #88 I don’t know what you were looking at.
20C2B24D-FFFB-4FA5-BB74-79DBEBBC5D26.png

Looks nothing like it you say. The bottom three ARE the actual Jr. #88 :P in black. So you can color them as you wish.

If this doesn’t look like Jr’s actual #88 I don’t know what you were looking at.
View attachment 722268
PS_Messages_20180315_201000.jpg

Look at the 88 i i just posted to you not to long ago and then look at the one i tried to create using the 88 without shadow. Yes its the correct font but the color is off. It doesn't have that sparkle inside like the real 88 that I posted.

Back