GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
View attachment 722304

Look at the 88 i i just posted to you not to long ago and then look at the one i tried to create using the 88 without shadow. Yes its the correct font but the color is off. It doesn't have that sparkle inside like the real 88 that I posted.

You could use one of the big flake paints as base though, then it will sparkle a lot :) making that kind of 'sparkle' as the ref pic you posted could end up looking very weird, as if you go too complex with those "sparkle shapes" it will most certainly end up being too big to upload. Even with SVGOMG.

Could anyone convert this when you have time

Attachments

• Mcqueen.png
    Mcqueen.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 17
F4E3D4C4-C114-4393-AAF5-63B596CEE63F.png
Hey, if anyone would be so kind could they please make this into an SVG. My limited skills here keep giving me a “can’t read file” message every time I try to upload my converted svg

Hi @Maninashed :). I have some more decal requests, if you have the time available to make them!.

-Toledo Telecom logo. I have done my homework and tried to search for it, with no luck!, so a image taken in GT6 is the best reference to go with.
IMAG0498.jpg

IMAG0495.jpg

I am also interested in the Blue & White RTBF logo.
And also the CINÉ TELE REVUE logo.
IMAG0493.jpg

Notice that there are two versions of RTBF!.
-The MOSA FREIN logo, and that logo on It's right!. I can't recognise it, maybe you can.
-The text, www.GILLETVERTIGO.com
-ELLEGI MOTORSPORT logo
-The text, ACCAUTOPARTS

IMAG0496.jpg

-The text, INVEST IN VERTIGO

I would appreciate it very much, if you would help me out making these for me:bowdown::cheers: @Maninashed !. Thanks in advance.

Hi @Maninashed :). I have some more decal requests, if you have the time available to make them!.

-Toledo Telecom logo. I have done my homework and tried to search for it, with no luck!, so a image taken in GT6 is the best reference to go with.
View attachment 722593
View attachment 722594
View attachment 722595
-The MOSA FREIN logo, and that logo on It's right!. I can't recognise it, maybe you can.
-ELLEGI MOTORSPORT logo
-The text, ACCAUTOPARTS

View attachment 722596

I would appreciate it very much, if you would help me out making these for me:bowdown::cheers: @Maninashed !. Thanks in advance.
Can I get the car name? So I can search at least for DDS files

Attachments

• Rotella's.svg.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 20
@phatfat34 Ahhh. Isn't that typical. Haha. I can upload it in a few, I'll let you know.

EDIT: Having issues with one of the letters in-game (the A in Rotella). will try to fix it soon unless someone else does. Get the SVG from here (instead of the zip)

Last edited:
You could use one of the big flake paints as base though, then it will sparkle a lot :) making that kind of 'sparkle' as the ref pic you posted could end up looking very weird, as if you go too complex with those "sparkle shapes" it will most certainly end up being too big to upload. Even with SVGOMG.

I see all types of crazy decals being uploaded everyday and you telling me it's gonna be a big upload for a number? I don't know how the upload system works exactly but anything it seems can be uploaded.

I see all types of crazy decals being uploaded everyday and you telling me it's gonna be a big upload for a number? I don't know how the upload system works exactly but anything it seems can be uploaded.
Imagine one of those sparkles having sixteen-ish nodes. And you need maybe a hundred of them. See my point? 16x100=ERROR :P You definitely need more than a hundred, but that's just to show you if you want it different than just having polka dots it probably ends up wayyyy too big to upload.

Last edited:

View attachment 722593
View attachment 722594
View attachment 722595
-ELLEGI MOTORSPORT logo
-The text, ACCAUTOPARTS

View attachment 722596

On it.

I have a single 8 with a checkerboard pattern on it that looks like this when using twice.
6269041549230735876_0.jpg

That is almost the limit on file size . Two 8's in one decal required a precision drop to zero which makes it a mess.
file below if you can not upload yourself anyone else here could do it for you.

Attachments

• 88.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 14

, if you would help me out making these for me.

Here are the first 2. I'll just keep editing this post and add the zips.

EDIT: had to make up the toledo telecom , looked for awhile and could not find it.
found a modern ELLEGI MOTORI logo which of course looks different than the one on the car so I manipulated it a bit.
So we just need to find out what the logo on the right of Mosa is.
EDIT 2: Some legendary detective work from @PinKPanther discovered the name on that logo. Although still couldn't find the original logo, it gave enough of an idea to at least attempt something.

Attachments

• cine+rtbf.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 13
  • mosaplus.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 11
  • ellegi.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 11
  • rtbf2.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 11
  • c&ddesigners.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: