GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I'd love to get some help with this if possible, I believe its the Carrera font thats used but I can't even find a ttf that even remotely resembles it or I'd have made the logo myself, Any help would be spectacular. Even just pointing me in the direction of a font I can use to make it would be great.
View attachment 723035
Had a look for fonts with no luck. Found a bit on a forum where they used similar and then adjusted them. I find it takes just as long to adjust then to trace from scratch. So here is a traced one.

Attachments

• kremer.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 15
Not of Stickerbombs

knip sticker.PNG
zoeken knip.PNG

Within a few clicks. just define you're brand and model, and keep clicking until you don't see any hits, I think you will find enough. or try the "sticker" tag. You can sort them by date or popularity.

Edit ; @ghostrider135 ; work in progress, handtraced it and trying to get it "tidy"

Attachments

• kremer knip.PNG
    kremer knip.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
@PinKPanther Why the incredibly tiny reference photos?
I prefer as high resolution as possible to make it 100%. Sure those aren’t the most complex in terms of detail, but still.

Sadly as i said in the previous message, i took those from a DDS livery i found on RaceDepartment, i can eventually send you the livery DDS if it can help.

EDIT: The only one i could "kind" find in a better res is the brakes one:
http://www.outlawdiscbrakes.com/anonymous/support/LogoPerf.jpg

Sadly as i said in the previous message, i took those from a DDS livery i found on RaceDepartment, i can eventually send you the livery DDS if it can help.

EDIT: The only one i could "kind" find in a better res is the brakes one:
http://www.outlawdiscbrakes.com/anonymous/support/LogoPerf.jpg
I don't have enough space on my Mac to install any new applications, but if those files have higher res can't you convert them and send them to me? The original files you linked isn't working anymore as well, haha. And then I'll see what I can do. :)

Had a look for fonts with no luck. Found a bit on a forum where they used similar and then adjusted them. I find it takes just as long to adjust then to trace from scratch. So here is a traced one.

That looks spectacular, I could kiss you, That's some fantastic work 👍

That’s a lot better, thanks. What did you need again?
Redline logo (it's on the rear wing), the TG/GT logo (blue and grey), the performance friction/carbon metallic (under world.com), and the triangle that is located next to the Mobil1 sticker (i dunno what that thing is).

Thanks a lot!

Hello

I just wanna check if someone could do me another big decal fave, and turn those icelandic company logos into SVG decals, would be really appreciated.

The thing is, I got an idea to replicate few icelandic rally cars. I'm no livery expert, but I will give a try.

Icelandic oil and gas company, GTS tag could be "olis"
Only the yellow letters, not the green background.

----------------------------------------
Transfer company, GTS tag could be "samskip"

insurance company, GTS tag could be "sjova"
Only the tree and the letters.

Iceland airline company, GTS tag could be "icelandair"
I know this photo don't look ideal because of low res and it's photograph. The logo will be used on a small scale on the car, so low res is ok.
This one could be tricky to make, make a selection of the blue logo, and turn it to flat blue color.

So if someone could do this, it would be as said before, hugely appreciated.

Last edited:
@phatfat34 Ahhh. Isn't that typical. Haha. I can upload it in a few, I'll let you know.

EDIT: Having issues with one of the letters in-game (the A in Rotella). will try to fix it soon unless someone else does. Get the SVG from here (instead of the zip)

So I still get the same message about can't read the file from the dropbox svg. Do you know why this is? I don't have a probably uploading about 90% of the decals I try but I get this sometimes. It's never a wrong version of SVG or file too big message. Just that it can't read it

Anyone able to help with this very simple logo/non logo, The flag can be ignored unless you'd like a challenge and ignore the white bit all im interested in is the TEAM part, I would have just made it with text but I have nothing even remotely close to how it looks. Thanks in advance :cheers: Also sorry for the crap potato quality its hard to find good images for the car I'm working on.

team1.png

Hello

I just wanna check if someone could do me another big decal fave, and turn those icelandic company logos into SVG decals, would be really appreciated.

The thing is, I got an idea to replicate few icelandic rally cars. I'm no livery expert, but I will give a try.

Icelandic oil and gas company, GTS tag could be "olis"
Only the yellow letters, not the green background.

Transfer company, GTS tag could be "samskip"

insurance company, GTS tag could be "sjova"
Only the tree and the letters.

Iceland airline company, GTS tag could be "icelandair"
I know this photo looks ideal because of low res and it's photograph. The logo will be used on a small scale on the car.
This one could be tricky to make, make a selection of the blue logo, and turn it to flat blue color.

So if someone could do this, it would be as said before, hugely appreciated.

Is it ok that the center of the O in Olis is white? Or does it has to be transparant?
The insurance company looks like a real challenge, a bit above my noobish skills. Working on the rest though!

Is it ok that the center of the O in Olis is white? Or does it has to be transparant?
The insurance company looks like a real challenge, a bit above my noobish skills. Working on the rest though!
Hi, and thank you very much working on this.
Transparent would be best if it's possible .

idk what it's correct term in english is but to archive that you'll need the inner and outer path of the O to be a "combined path" or something like that ;)

Hi, and thank you very much working on this.
Transparent would be best if it's possible .

:lol: looking at inkscape just as you're avatar atm...

idk what it's correct term in english is but to archive that you'll need the inner and outer path of the O to be a "combined path" or something like that ;)

Ok, do need to learn that, first I tried to move it up a layer, but that didn't work :grumpy:, looking in to it!

@Hallitrd , here are samskip and olis, tip from @Maninashed worked like a charm, the airplane logo I might be able to do that later.
Didn't test them, but should be good.

Edit ; and Iceland Air is also done.

Attachments

• olis.zip
    2 KB · Views: 13
  • samskip.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 14
  • iceland air.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
In regards to @gt6champnk69 's last livery.
We did find a web address for Toledo Telecom but it went to a new Company name and logo.
So using the web archives or the "wayback machine" found here...
https://archive.org/web/
I picked a date in year 2000 and managed to find this.
LogoToledo.jpg

So have redone it for a more accurate reconstruction .

@Nuschel01 has it pretty right that can fix it but can depend on if it was scanned and broken apart or hand traced.
The way I do it in Inkscape is to highlight the path of inner part of the O then hold the shift key down and also highlight the outer path . Then click path / exclusion.
If there is no inner path just make one and do the same. If it is not a separate path for the inner O you may need to break apart the path that contains it first. Hope that makes some kind of sense.
I could have a go at the Insurance one later.

Attachments

• toledo redo.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 14
Found the Insurance one in eps format. So I just used an online conversion tool to convert to svg.
Had to remove all background to keep it under 15kb anyway so if you could share this along with your others. for @Hallitrd would be great

Attachments

• sjovanobackground.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 17
Anyone able to help with this very simple logo/non logo, The flag can be ignored unless you'd like a challenge and ignore the white bit all im interested in is the TEAM part, I would have just made it with text but I have nothing even remotely close to how it looks. Thanks in advance :cheers: Also sorry for the crap potato quality its hard to find good images for the car I'm working on.

View attachment 723426
The flag was easy to add only 16 nodes compared to 14 just for the M .So it was just a quick trace, use of of the node alignment tool and your'e done.
Here it is

Attachments

• team.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 12

Latest Posts

Back