GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Would somebody be so friendly to trace the "PILOT" logo for me real quick? :) And maybe if there is a bit more time the pencil and the "NAP" logo too? But I mainly need the "PILOT" one
MV_kart_02.jpg

Would somebody be so friendly to trace the "PILOT" logo for me real quick? :) And maybe if there is a bit more time the pencil and the "NAP" logo too? But I mainly need the "PILOT" one
MV_kart_02.jpg

Lol, then you are not the only one with this idea, will download you'res when ready 👍 Matski did the nap logo for another kart. pilot comming up!

Edit : @Nuschel01 Pilot attached, not tested but should be good mate. Love these comics too.

Attachments

• PILOT.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Lol, then you are not the only one with this idea, will download you'res when ready 👍
Well I've been a Vaillant fan since forever :lol: And all the liveries I have for my kart are either F1 replicas or some boring stuff I did by myself..

Matski did the nap logo
Is that shared? @MatskiMonk

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it 👍 perfect

:lol: looking at inkscape just as you're avatar atm...

Ok, do need to learn that, first I tried to move it up a layer, but that didn't work :grumpy:, looking in to it!

@Hallitrd , here are samskip and olis, tip from @Maninashed worked like a charm, the airplane logo I might be able to do that later.
Didn't test them, but should be good.

Edit ; and Iceland Air is also done.

How can I thank you enough for that great work you did. I uploaded them and it looks and works great.
Again, thousand thanks!!!!!

Ehm, a Playseat Challenge and a Thrustmaster T300 or Logitec G29 will do :lol::lol: ;). Glad to help, learned something in the proces so its all good! Looking forward to the finished liveries!
I have a duplicate of the GTR in storm white at my big garage, you can take it, and the playseat and T300 just goes in the backseat. :cheers:

I can tell you I'm not livery master, but I try my best. Although those crazy and complicated liveries that can be found in GTS looks amazing, I'm more into those simple ones and have always been.

This is the car, and one of the greatest rally duo in icelandic rally history.
41873A.jpg

For now just a teaser, I still have to find photos of the car and how it looks at the rear. I'll will probably tweak the colors a tiny bit, not 100% satisfied with it and some better alignment for the big OLIS decal on the side.

Last edited:

Attachments

• GT badge classic.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
  • roger penske chevrolet.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Redline logo (it's on the rear wing), the TG/GT logo (blue and grey), the performance friction/carbon metallic (under world.com), and the triangle that is located next to the Mobil1 sticker (i dunno what that thing is).

Thanks a lot!
Sorry it took a while! I'm sick and been coughing all week, I think it's pneumonia again. :lol: Sore abs, think I'm getting ripped by all the coughing.

Anyway I'm done, one of them is 25-ish kb so it needs some SVGOMG work, but it shouldn't be a problem. :) Your zip file is the one called svg.

Can someone upload this Carbon Marine logo for me?
CarbonMarineLogo2016.jpg

Here you go.

Attachments

• svg.zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 19
  • CarbonMarineLogo2016.svg.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
S
Sorry it took a while! I'm sick and been coughing all week, I think it's pneumonia again. :lol: Sore abs, think I'm getting ripped by all the coughing.

Anyway I'm done, one of them is 25-ish kb so it needs some SVGOMG work, but it shouldn't be a problem. :) Your zip file is the one called svg.

Here you go.
Sorry to hear you are not well. I grabbed the oversized file and got it down to size.

So this file is for @PinKPanther

Attachments

• PF CMsizer.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 12
So I am clueless as to how all these very detailed images I see on some of these cars have made it into the game. I have tried several methods with no luck. I turn to the SVG Guru that reside in this thread. I am looking to create various Zelda themed cars and would appreciate help in getting these images to the correct specs required to upload. I appreciate all the help for this noob.

Thanks
K

Attachments

• Hyrule_Warriors_-_Zelda.png
    Hyrule_Warriors_-_Zelda.png
    387.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Hyrule_Warriors_Logo.png
    Hyrule_Warriors_Logo.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Impa_-_HW.png
    Impa_-_HW.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Lana_Hyrule_Warriors.png
    Lana_Hyrule_Warriors.png
    324.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Link_Hyrule_Warriors.png
    Link_Hyrule_Warriors.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Sheik_(Hyrule_Warriors).png
    Sheik_(Hyrule_Warriors).png
    96.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Fi_(Hyrule_Warriors).png
    Fi_(Hyrule_Warriors).png
    82.9 KB · Views: 12
So I am clueless as to how all these very detailed images I see on some of these cars have made it into the game. I have tried several methods with no luck. I turn to the SVG Guru that reside in this thread. I am looking to create various Zelda themed cars and would appreciate help in getting these images to the correct specs required to upload. I appreciate all the help for this noob.

Thanks
K

Sorry to be all negative about another request, but illustrations like these can be a bit of a big ask. There really is no easy way of turning images like this into good looking SVG's that doesn't require a lot of time and effort to then get into GTS. They are complex illustrations.

If you wanted to persevere with them, the only way to do it* assuming you don't have the experience with vector illustration, is to auto-trace it in an application such as inkscape... keeping it as simple as you're prepared to do (i.e. how much quality you are prepared to lose), and then take the time to slice it up - either by 'layers' (if in inkscape) or literally to cut it up into tiles. This will work, but you can easily end up having to place 20+ decals on the car to make one image (assuming you are maintaining a decent level of quality).

In practice, I made an image yesterday of a painting... In the end I sliced it up into 2 pieces in inkscape, then saved each colour layer individually - which gave me 16 decals to place on the car. I still had to run more than half of the files through SVGOMG to get them under 15kb. If you're familiar with the process and there's no issues to sort out, you could get this all done in about an hour, then however long it takes to get them to look right on the car.

* There is a second way, it's to learn all the skills required to become a good vector artist. Creating something from scratch is always the best way to make a file as small as possible, but the fact is, it is difficult and requires a lot of time and practice to do.

Sorry to be all negative about another request, but illustrations like these can be a bit of a big ask. There really is no easy way of turning images like this into good looking SVG's that doesn't require a lot of time and effort to then get into GTS. They are complex illustrations.

If you wanted to persevere with them, the only way to do it* assuming you don't have the experience with vector illustration, is to auto-trace it in an application such as inkscape... keeping it as simple as you're prepared to do (i.e. how much quality you are prepared to lose), and then take the time to slice it up - either by 'layers' (if in inkscape) or literally to cut it up into tiles. This will work, but you can easily end up having to place 20+ decals on the car to make one image (assuming you are maintaining a decent level of quality).

In practice, I made an image yesterday of a painting... In the end I sliced it up into 2 pieces in inkscape, then saved each colour layer individually - which gave me 16 decals to place on the car. I still had to run more than half of the files through SVGOMG to get them under 15kb. If you're familiar with the process and there's no issues to sort out, you could get this all done in about an hour, then however long it takes to get them to look right on the car.

* There is a second way, it's to learn all the skills required to become a good vector artist. Creating something from scratch is always the best way to make a file as small as possible, but the fact is, it is difficult and requires a lot of time and practice to do.

Thanks for the info and suggestions.

Thanks
K

the complex stuff like anime characters and game illustrations etc (at least the good looking ones that arent just badly compressed pictures cut into 100 parts) are hand traced and shaded ... the people doing it are applying their own artistic ability to replicate the art they want to upload as closely as they can. this is how i make my own decals, its very very time consuming but if there's a specific piece of art you want to use in GT sport that nobody else has made yet then realistically you're going to have to learn how to do it yourself

but if you're an experienced artist to begin with it shouldn't be too difficult to learn how to use inkscape, i am a traditional artist so i have never used a digital art program before starting to learn for GT sport about a month ago. this is where i'm at now https://s3.amazonaws.com/gt7sp-prod/photo/08/63/47/5981344436822476308_0.jpg

Thanks a lot guys!
@syntex123 Get well soon :) Sadly i'm on the same boat right now, can't be avoided with that weather...
Thanks, and likewise to you! :) yeah true that, and if your girlfriend works at a kindergarten too, yeeeeahhh. Dragging all the bacteria and virus home. :lol:

excuse the double post but if you are interested in learning how to make these kinds of decals yourself this youtube video is how i learned the basics

Nice. Can I ask you to pm me with just a few words surrounding that video, and I’ll add it to the svg tutorial thread as one of the main posts. the more tutorials we have in one place, the better! :)

Any chance of someone doing the GP-1 Plus decal on the middle rear bumper above Bridgestone? I know the pic is garbage but it's a tough decal to search for. Thanks.

Autoscale_Studio_MZM404KS-9320.jpg

Latest Posts

Back