GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Looking for halberg guss logo to finish my amg gt3 replica. Also looking for huttness albertes logo.View attachment 72471
DSC_0319.JPG

download.png

Attachments

• CS-Neue-Halberg-Guss-Logo.png
    CS-Neue-Halberg-Guss-Logo.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Ok I have a funny and perhaps difficult request for you svg geniuses, I would love to have this as an svg or split into two parts if its easier
JOHNSTON_SteveHastingsHireADigger_logo_01.png

I was looking though my phone and I remember taking a pic of one of their vans about a month ago to show a friend. And well it just struck me why not make a livery for the company for the Shifts and giggles.
20180219_145644.jpg

Quick edit if somebody could also find or make the Samson logo I would also be extremely grateful, My google searches found nothing even remotely close.
top-marques-32.jpg

Last edited:
i'm still working on Brutus after a hiatus. i found a decal set, can someone help me convert some of the text decals to SVG? i'd not concerned with the scallops and other stuff, just the text.
Some of these had been uploaded awhile back. They were added in an edited reply ,so you may have missed them. It also included valvoline.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/livery-svg-request-thread.367463/page-56#post-12228123
Check all of them and then narrow down what you still need.

Edit: and here is some more

Attachments

• rowerplus.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 13
  • txt.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Ok I have a funny and perhaps difficult request for you svg geniuses, I would love to have this as an svg or split into two parts if its easier
JOHNSTON_SteveHastingsHireADigger_logo_01.png

I was looking though my phone and I remember taking a pic of one of their vans about a month ago to show a friend. And well it just struck me why not make a livery for the company for the Shifts and giggles.
View attachment 724802

Quick edit if somebody could also find or make the Samson logo I would also be extremely grateful, My google searches found nothing even remotely close.
top-marques-32.jpg
working on the first one now. will edit this post and leave it here when finished

Edit here it is and the 2nd one

Attachments

• brick.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 18
  • samson.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
working on the first one now. will edit this post and leave it here when finished

That's great I can't wait to see the results you never cease to amaze with these svgs 👍

@Maninashed what is your PSN I would love to give you some credit for these svgs when I post liveries that use them, Without your help numerous liveries simply wouldn't have been made.

Last edited:
Can someone help me ?

This SVG is not read by the website, and SVG OMG keeps saying there is an error, but I can open it in my browser and the text looks alright (I have to specify that I typed this SVG in the notepad, I didn't drew it).

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• HEXA SHAPE.zip
    647 bytes · Views: 11
Can someone help me ?

This SVG is not read by the website, and SVG OMG keeps saying there is an error, but I can open it in my browser and the text looks alright (I have to specify that I typed this SVG in the notepad, I didn't drew it).

Thanks in advance.
My Illustrator just shows this when I try to open it :confused:

upload_2018-3-26_16-12-22.png

EDIT:
Chrome shows this:
upload_2018-3-26_16-14-22.png

Can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance.
It opened fine in Inkscape . I just converted the circles to paths. Here is pre and post SVGOMG

Attachments

• hexashape.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 13
Hi!, I need some help from someone who has the time to make me some decals. I have four livery's in the making, but to be able to finish them, I need the help from you guys:bowdown::cheers:. Here is what I request.

-Belgian Audi Club text decal on the wing.
-The Car Number Board, let me have the Number 32 as a separate piece. Note: Make me the two versions from both sides of the car please.
-The R8 LMS text sticker.
-The Pièces d'Origine text sticker underneath the wing.
-The Originele Wisselstukken text sticker underneath the wing.
-The three driver names. Albuquerque, Longin, Ortelli.
-The Red decal shapes on the hood, and the white one.
-The Audi Lease logo decal on the front fender on top of Total.

audi_motorsport-110706-3699.jpg

-The three driver names. Ekström, Franchi, Scheider
-Number 33, driver side & passenger side versions.
audi_motorsport-110706-3700.jpg

-The three driver names. Fässler, Piccini, Rockenfeller
-The Number board. The difference is the German flag, and GER.
-The Number 98, driver side & passenger side versions.
-The Black decal shape on the hood
audi_motorsport-110706-3701.jpg

-The three driver names. Basseng, Haase, Stippler
-Number 99, driver side & passenger side versions.
-Audi Top Service text sticker on the rear
audi_motorsport-110706-3702.jpg

Thanks in advance!. I really appreciate all you guys hard work, and this would really help me out. :cheers:

Back again looking to have these two that I highlighted, I like to try to keep people guessing what I'm working on that's why most of the car is obscured, Have looked in-game no dice, Tried to manually create the logo that looks like a turbo but my skills fail me and I wouldn't have the first clue how to type out those characters even if I could understand it.
Autoscale_Studio_MZM404KS-9320.png

Hi!, I need some help from someone who has the time to make me some decals. I have four livery's in the making, but to be able to finish them, I need the help from you guys:bowdown::cheers:. Here is what I request.

-Belgian Audi Club text decal on the wing.
-The Car Number Board, let me have the Number 32 as a separate piece. Note: Make me the two versions from both sides of the car please.
-The R8 LMS text sticker.
-The Pièces d'Origine text sticker underneath the wing.
-The Originele Wisselstukken text sticker underneath the wing.
-The three driver names. Albuquerque, Longin, Ortelli.
-The Red decal shapes on the hood, and the white one.
-The Audi Lease logo decal on the front fender on top of Total.

View attachment 724951

-The three driver names. Ekström, Franchi, Scheider
-Number 33, driver side & passenger side versions.
View attachment 724956

-The three driver names. Fässler, Piccini, Rockenfeller
-The Number board. The difference is the German flag, and GER.
-The Number 98, driver side & passenger side versions.
-The Black decal shape on the hood
View attachment 724957

-The three driver names. Basseng, Haase, Stippler
-Number 99, driver side & passenger side versions.
-Audi Top Service text sticker on the rear
View attachment 724958

Thanks in advance!. I really appreciate all you guys hard work, and this would really help me out. :cheers:

Here is a start the number boards BEL and GER both sides
The numbers font is pretty much the same as the in game font you could just skew them. Try it, if not close enough they are easy enough to make.

Edit: added r8 LMS and Belgian Audi Club
Edit2 add
The Pièces d'Origine text sticker underneath the wing.
The Originele Wisselstukken text sticker underneath the wing
edit3 The audi lease is hard to make out and can't find image of it so tried one anyway. Plus bonnet shapes

edit 4: All 12 of the driver names

Attachments

• numberboards.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 17
  • belaudclr8.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 12
  • txt.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 15
  • audilease.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 11
  • bonnet shapes.zip
    2 KB · Views: 11
  • drivers.zip
    19 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
11 grueling nodes later.... a turbo looking thing.

Haha looks great, You make it sound so easy, I tried making it with just layering shapes but then about half way though it hit me about how the hell am I supposed to get the blue curve on the right hand side, I still have much to learn with Inkscape, Thanks again 👍

Back