GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Just wanna thank you guys for the help lately, really appreciated.
As a Wu Tang fan, can someone trace this logo out for me, so I make my own Wu-vehicle. :)
maxresdefault_1.jpg

Last edited:
Could some help me out with a graphic? My Photoshop PC is down and I can’t do it myself. I’d like a number “20” with the font “Firestarter”. Color is irrelevant as long as I can change it in game. Any help would be awesome.

Hi guys, I was hoping someone could help me out with a few decals...

The first one is a cross from Far Cry 5 that my uncle would like. He wants to put it on a Raptor.

I would like the other three. There is a 'Street Machine' decal in the game already, but it is only all black, no red. The two with "Machine" in white are, obviously, for darker cars...

I have cleared the backgrounds to make it a little easier...

imageedit_4_4287673454.png imageedit_1_3796808976.png imageedit_9_5292501542.png imageedit_11_2285186596.png

Hi guys, I was hoping someone could help me out with a few decals...

The first one is a cross from Far Cry 5 that my uncle would like. He wants to put it on a Raptor.

I would like the other three. There is a 'Street Machine' decal in the game already, but it is only all black, no red. The two with "Machine" in white are, obviously, for darker cars...

I have cleared the backgrounds to make it a little easier...

View attachment 726128 View attachment 726129 View attachment 726130 View attachment 726131

Here ya go

Attachments

• STREETPLUS.zip
    25 KB · Views: 15
Can someone please make a decal of a wheel and tire with center lock? I want to place it over the front wheel cover on the Red Bull X Junior

This isn’t mine, but is this what you’re looking for?

Edit: tree’d almost an hour ago. :lol: I should read all new posts before finding an old post to reply to. 💡

Attachments

• 40CBFDAB-7631-4FC2-A7E5-52E038092924.png
    40CBFDAB-7631-4FC2-A7E5-52E038092924.png
    15 KB · Views: 15
Hello, would anybody please be able to add the Nadal bull logo to the livery editor. I'm a big tennis fan and would like to make a Nadal livery. If possible just the logo and not the white background would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• images (1).png
    images (1).png
    1.2 KB · Views: 9
I got another request to the svg god's. I already feel bad for all the asking :boggled:

upload_2018-3-31_19-38-35.png

upload_2018-3-31_19-39-11.png

upload_2018-3-31_19-39-26.png

upload_2018-3-31_19-39-38.png

I couldn't find any better images where the decals were decently flat. This is a sticker sheet of a scale model car :D

Thank you very much in advance! :cheers: :bowdown:

I've got another little request I was wondering if anyone was willing to give us a hand with if thats ok 👍.

Just finishing up a Nismo 400R rep I've been creating on the R33, and all I've got left to do is the 400R stripe along the side. Managed to to find one in the decal searcher, but's been imported as one whole decal, so the quality's rather low because of that pesky 15kb limit.

Nismo 400R.jpg

Would imagine it'd be best to do it in more than one part, possibly 3 or 4 individual decals maybe? (possibly more). Appreciate any assistance in advance, plus the work you guys are doing is top stuff :eek::cheers:.

I've got another little request I was wondering if anyone was willing to give us a hand with if thats ok 👍.

Just finishing up a Nismo 400R rep I've been creating on the R33, and all I've got left to do is the 400R stripe along the side. Managed to to find one in the decal searcher, but's been imported as one whole decal, so the quality's rather low because of that pesky 15kb limit.

View attachment 726249

Would imagine it'd be best to do it in more than one part, possibly 3 or 4 individual decals maybe? (possibly more). Appreciate any assistance in advance, plus the work you guys are doing is top stuff :eek::cheers:.

From a quality point of view 1 or 4 decals won't matter because it's sufficiently simple - the 15kb limit isn't a problem for making it high quality, and as one file. The problem, I think, comes from the fact that when the game turns it in to a bitmap image in the editor, scaling it up to the size of a the car causes horrible anti-aliasing.

I've knocked something together anyway...

DZpm8U8X4AAMQxy.jpg

It can't just be mirrored because the parallelogram sections lean different ways on each side of the real car, so it's broken up as follows:

Stripe Front, Stripe Mid are for both sides of the car. Front is for the bit before the wheel arch, mid then goes from the back of the arch to around half way along the door.

The end of the stripe is handed, so there's a left one, and a right one... same with the actual 400R logo.

The quality is better than doing is as one, but I'd still be tempted to recreate the main length of the stripe with built in shapes.

Attachments

• Nismo400R.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 21
Ahh I see, though I figured scaling was probably the biggest issue, few of my other decals suffer from such issues, though I'm not that adept with working with SVG's, though I'd like to start looking into doing things myself in the future if I get round to it.

Either way means I can finish my big yellow 400R rep, so ta very much! :cheers:.

Attachments

• arca.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hello all. I have a (kinda) difficult request to make if I may.

I'd love if someone could replicate the white square on the Mazda 787B, that says "がんばろう日本", and "NEVER GIVE UP" in Mazda's font. Unfortunately, I'm not a very good photographer, so this image isn't the sharpest. I apologise for the slipshod nature of my request but I can't seem to dig up any better on Google myself.

P1016222 by XSquare StickIt, on Flickr

I'd love it if anyone attempting this could also include a version where the opaque white background is replaced with transparency instead. Many thanks!

Last edited:
I'm working on a new Indycar livery and I'm missing a few logos to complete it.

What I'm looking for:
Petro-Canada Lubricants (I'd like the Lubricants text white rather than red as well as transparent background)
01-31-PetroCanada-Hinchcliffe-Renewal-SPM-OnTrack.jpg

Otterbox Universe (I'd like transparent background and color changeable please)
download (1).png

Copper Moon World Coffees
download.png

Go Puck (Transparent Background)
GO-PUCK-LOGO-SQUARE-DARK-BG.png

Omologato (Transparent background and color changeable please)
logo.png

If anyone is willing to help me out with these, it would be most appreciated.

Back