GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
I'd love it if someone attempted to do an Egyptian license plate decal

egypt2010blue3.jpg

pwetty pwease.

I know, I keep asking for stuff...!

Seriously, you guys do great work and I remain ever grateful.

On to today's request...
Infected Mushroom are a psy-trance duo from Iran and do some great music, including some Doors covers and my favourite "U R So ****ed". I have not found any Infected Mushroom stuff in GTSport to date so far, so if someone could convert these (well, the big artwork might not be possible, so I will understand if that one's not done) I will be more grateful still...!

imageedit_5_3915881220.png

imageedit_7_8265982780.png

InfectedMushroom-logo.png

imageedit_9_9170594576.png

imageedit_11_4284364651.png

imageedit_12_3306001000.png

infected_mushroom_wallpapers_by_tajborg-d51mqbc.jpg

So um.. could anyone make the dancing hot dog into the proper sized svg? Im a newb and can only get it to 540kb. I would be so appreciative :3

992.png

I know, I keep asking for stuff...!

Seriously, you guys do great work and I remain ever grateful.

On to today's request...
Infected Mushroom are a psy-trance duo from Iran and do some great music, including some Doors covers and my favourite "U R So ****ed". I have not found any Infected Mushroom stuff in GTSport to date so far, so if someone could convert these (well, the big artwork might not be possible, so I will understand if that one's not done) I will be more grateful still...!

View attachment 727056

View attachment 727057

View attachment 727062

View attachment 727058

View attachment 727059

View attachment 727060

View attachment 727061
I seriously doubt that most of those will be made, unless it was broken down into tiny pieces. Just look how "crazy" they are. It would be so time consuming, one of those would take several hours to make. And how did you like that meme, I never heard back from you.

Hey lads, anyone could do these two for me?

1) DIV badge (the red circle with CV in it)
http://www.traxio.be/media/772801/plaque_recht.jpg

2)96Club
https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/447416857_780x439.jpg
I need a few versions of this one. One as it is, one fully white and one with the line and the international removed (without the black background ofc)

Thanks a lot! :)

I managed to do the DIV one (and i'm actually surprised of the result) but i just can't figure the other one out.:boggled:

@MatskiMonk those 400R decals you made.. Could you make them "inverted" / as masks too by any chance? I tried and you could imagine what error I got when viewing them in-game. A solid square.. :D

@MatskiMonk those 400R decals you made.. Could you make them "inverted" / as masks too by any chance? I tried and you could imagine what error I got when viewing them in-game. A solid square.. :D

Why yes, yes I can procrastinate for half an hour because I'd rather not be doing that other thing I should be doing.

They're laid out as before. If it's any consolation I had a similar problem with bits just appearing black... thought I'd take the opportunity to better show the workaround I sometimes use...

Top is the final decal. The bottom one is where I've cut out rectangles to lead from the outside to the inside shapes, then the middle one shows it after I've closed up the gaps. Take the stroke off it, apply a fill and you can't tell... works every time if you can't get things to show up right other ways.

400.png

Attachments

• NismoInv.zip
    8 KB · Views: 16
I seriously doubt that most of those will be made, unless it was broken down into tiny pieces. Just look how "crazy" they are. It would be so time consuming, one of those would take several hours to make. And how did you like that meme, I never heard back from you.

Sorry... Yeah, that meme was cool.! I haven't yet thought of a use for it but, when I do, I will let you know before sharing it!

Good morning gentlemen, I have two logos that I would love to be uploaded if possible. I'm using GT Sport to design a livery for our new Spec Miata and this is one of my sponsors. Thanks to anyone who can help out!!

View attachment 726981 View attachment 726982

Also, sorry for the funky looking hyperlinks it's been a long time since I linked to my Photobucket account, not sure how to clean those up. I did check the links and they do work. If the person who wants to try and upload these to GTS needs a different file in a different format please let me know, I have ai and eps files too. I just wasn't sure what was preferred since this is my first request in this thread.

Thanks everyone, very cool thread you all have going here!

Nice looking logo . The eps and ai files would make it easier. However the overall design is simple and getting the gradients right should give a good reproduction. I'll have a go when I get some time unless someone gets in first.

Nice looking logo . The eps and ai files would make it easier. However the overall design is simple and getting the gradients right should give a good reproduction. I'll have a go when I get some time unless someone gets in first.

Awesome, thanks so much! I’ll get the ai and eps files uploaded tomorrow morning when I get to the office.

Thanks again!

Can someone help me find some shades of beige for a livery project? I’m purposely trying to give one of my cars a bland, unassuming look.

Awesome, thanks so much! I’ll get the ai and eps files uploaded tomorrow morning when I get to the office.

Thanks again!
managed to do these during lunch. Cannot test them during maintenance period. You should be able to unzip then view them with a browser.
Did you need them uploaded and shared in GTS?
If so I'll do after maintenance period and make sure they work.

Edit: now the update will take 7 hrs on my connection. So I can't test them or share until that is done. They should look like this...
Untitled.png

Attachments

• sx.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
@Maninashed - You are the man, thank you so much!! I just tried my first upload and it took right away, I can't wait to get home and look for them in my library and try them out. This is really one of the coolest threads, and the assistance you all provide by creating these logos is awesome, what a great community!

Thanks again!

@Maninashed - You are the man, thank you so much!! I just tried my first upload and it took right away, I can't wait to get home and look for them in my library and try them out. This is really one of the coolest threads, and the assistance you all provide by creating these logos is awesome, what a great community!
100% this, I really feel bad for not being able to give anything back for the time and effort put into getting some decals done for a livery that nobody would ever really use :ouch: :cheers:

SVG Beige is would be 17 / 10 / 96 in the livery editor. One of the many different shades of PANTONE beige would be 11 / 26 / 91. Can't test them in game at the moment.

Thank you. :) I’ll try those out today. I’m still waiting for more information about the new update.

Would someone be able to make the GT-R WORKS logo for me? this is the best picture i can find of the decal. Thank you in advance if you can.

a7ff63aa71.jpg

Latest Posts

Back