GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Wec class of 2018-2019....

DaC11ILXUAAWqSG.jpg:large

Have at it people :D

@Nuschel01 was kind enough to get one of my requested Infected Mushroom decals converted, but I still would like other ones done. I guess the coloured ones are out of the question, so I would like - if possible, of course - to have these two done...

Already had a Ferrari so lopped its head off and added Corleone txt for ya. Did not worry about red background.
corleone.png

Attachments

• corleone.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 13
Hey again. Would someone be able to make a name decal of my PSN ID and a US Flag so I can put it anywhere on the car instead of where the game assigns it? DesertPenguin09 is the full name. One in white and one in black? Thanks everyone/anyone?! :)

Hey again. Would someone be able to make a name decal of my PSN ID and a US Flag so I can put it anywhere on the car instead of where the game assigns it? DesertPenguin09 is the full name. One in white and one in black? Thanks everyone/anyone?! :)
You would think they could have given us the ability to move our PSN ID name and flag around in the game.
Oh well, here you go.

Attachments

• Desert09.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 16
You would think they could have given us the ability to move our PSN ID name and flag around in the game.
Oh well, here you go.
Thanks. My computer is crap though. Would you (or anyone actually) mind uploading it and posting the discovery link? Much appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind it actually worked (after 10+ tries)

Last edited:
can somebody please do the logo's for :

Autoglym

Autobrite

Swiss wax

Lars professional detailers supplies

chemical guys

i cant find any svg files of these

Last edited:
can somebody please do the logo's for :

Autoglym

Autobrite

Swiss wax

Lars professional detailers supplies

chemical guys

i cant find any svg files of these
Provide high res images of those and I will help you. (I’m kinda busy taking some reference pictures in GT4 right now so I’d rather jump in and begin making those for you instead of having to googling first)

I’m currently working on a new Vaillante livery again :rolleyes: This time one from a pretty new/recent comic which features a WTCC version of the “Vaillante Gil” car. It has a pretty simplistic livery, so it wasn’t too hard to semi replicate, but I am missing just one logo “EightO organic energy”, I’ve searched for it but it’s not available, probably because it’s also a fictional brand/company, as a Google search didn’t return any results.

It was very hard to find decent examples of the logo in the comic book, but I’ve attached the best one I could find and take a picture of.

I’m not sure it it’s EightO or Eight0 (with a zero)... But I don’t think it matters too much. The ‘leaf’ thingy and the text “organic energy” seem to be the same shade of green. So basically just 2 shades of green.

5F737665-C79F-4C26-B44D-DCAF39445191.jpeg

BA3358BE-C14D-4E79-9A33-159865995359.jpeg

Also, this is what I’ve got so far, only that one logo is missing

6ED75C58-DF6F-4B88-9A1B-FAB8DCC4534C.jpeg

Last edited:
Provide high res images of those and I will help you. (I’m kinda busy taking some reference pictures in GT4 right now so I’d rather jump in and begin making those for you instead of having to googling first)
LAB_101.jpg 2e262dee4ec7bf39f844c9d6726639f8.jpg if it is posible the logo's without the background

I’m currently working on a new Vaillante livery again :rolleyes: This time one from a pretty new/recent comic which features a WTCC version of the “Vaillante Gil” car. It has a pretty simplistic livery, so it wasn’t too hard to semi replicate, but I am missing just one logo “EightO organic energy”, I’ve searched for it but it’s not available, probably because it’s also a fictional brand/company, as a Google search didn’t return any results.

It was very hard to find decent examples of the logo in the comic book, but I’ve attached the best one I could find and take a picture of.

I’m not sure it it’s EightO or Eight0 (with a zero)... But I don’t think it matters too much. The ‘leaf’ thingy and the text “organic energy” seem to be the same shade of green. So basically just 2 shades of green.

View attachment 727958

View attachment 727959

Also, this is what I’ve got so far, only that one logo is missing

View attachment 727962

Did find this pic which helped with the colors
Vaillante_Chevrolet.JPG

So here it is

Attachments

• Eight 0.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 24
Did find this pic which helped with the colors
So here it is
Oh that is beautiful! Thank you so much! :bowdown:

I was googling after I posted, to see how the car looked they used in the WTCC race, I didn’t expect to find it having the fictional brands logo on it, but I was too sleepy to realize I could’ve included those :boggled: Luckily you also found those images:cool:

Again, thank you so much! :bowdown:

Being a South Australian I have been meaning to do a hand trace of the Farmers Union for some time. I'll post a link when I've finished that one.

Edit: @ScotteDawg Get it here.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gts...gallery/all/decal/2221071/4765394514261082648

Ta muchly...

Hey, while we're here, could you, as a South Aussie, do the old SA-FM logo? I have 2 versions of it... One with the white background, one without.

5SSA_1986[5].jpg

imageedit_1_6352777644.png

Also, a Mercury Hard Cider logo, if you want...

Mercury-Hard-Cider.jpg

Out of curiousity, that was a partial trace I guess? How did you set the black colour?
idk I just happened to see it when I did some basic numbers in Illustrator, painted them black and then still saw them very lightly on a car also being black. If I then paint them deep black they‘re gone tho.
image.jpg

Hi guys,

Can somebody convert this pair of vents of an V12 vantage in a sticker for GT ?

Attachments

• V12 vents.jpg
    V12 vents.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 17
Back