GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Wow that was awhile ago . here ya go UNI.png unirest.png
The ones with gradients may show blank in the up loader but show fine once uploaded. Tested in game . 2 in the uni.zip and 5 in other zip.
The service one I left out the background so you can use an in game circle or square behind it.
Edit : missed 1 .Not tested but hopefully ok

Attachments

• UNI.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 18
  • unicorsevarious.zip
    24.6 KB · Views: 16
  • unieng3.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Wow that was awhile ago . here ya goView attachment 728223 View attachment 728475
The ones with gradients may show blank in the up loader but show fine once uploaded. Tested in game . 2 in the uni.zip and 5 in other zip.
The service one I left out the background so you can use an in game circle or square behind it.
Edit : missed 1 .Not tested but hopefully ok
Dude you are an absolute legend. Thank you so much! xx

I’m too ocd to ‘let it go’ that the Vaillante name on my last livery isn’t the correct font :rolleyes: So I searched and found this in the correct font.

So i’m wondering if it would be possible for someone to convert this to an svg, I’ve been messing with Illustrator for a while but can’t get it right :(

E25D53E7-320D-4CF0-82A3-9E429DDC4324.jpeg

2 decals i require for my alfa romeo gr3 remake

images (1).png

Larini. Background masked leaving border, logo and text to be recoloured

images.png

Centro Stile Alfa romeo similar so it can be recolored.

Appreciate as always.

You are a legend, thank you! :bowdown:

I looked at your gallery of decals and noticed a Port Power logo in among 'em all... I won't hold that against you! I am a Crows fan but I am also a South Australia loyalist, so I go for Port in every game they play except the showdowns!

That said, the Crows logo is a bit of a mongrel. I wish to put it on both sides of a car but to have the crow facing the same way on both sides means the writing would be reversed on one side... Could you possibly separate the writing and the crow to make 2 decals?

Adelaide_Crows_logo_2010.svg.png

I’m too ocd to ‘let it go’ that the Vaillante name on my last livery isn’t the correct font :rolleyes: So I searched and found this in the correct font.

So i’m wondering if it would be possible for someone to convert this to an svg, I’ve been messing with Illustrator for a while but can’t get it right :(

View attachment 728574

The other logo is also already shared ;)

EDIT: Wait, that‘s another different one :lol: :dunce:

Hi guys,

Could someone convert this Auto Modellista logo to .svg? I'm trying to use an online converting tool but it keeps showing the "invalid .svg format" message. Thank you in advance.

latest

Hello,

Not posted much and I know it's a lot to ask but I have a few requests if anyone is willing. Some may be easier to do, others not so much.

Main one I am looking for is a version of my Team logo I used to use on Forza. I made it there, so don't have a decent copy of it on PC. This is best I have, as was just a screenshot. I always intended to make it in photoshop properly, but my skills are somewhat basic and its been a few years since I used photoshop properly. If it's not possible, or no one is interested, then fair enough and I understand.

logojpg2.jpg

If possible I would like these logos to finish off the BTCC BMW I was making today, which are the last ones I need.

MajentaPLM.jpg BreezeMount.jpg FaneValley.jpg Olivers.png Tarmac Black.jpgIreland.jpg

And finally I would like this Edinburgh Gin logo made in it's constituent parts if possible, so the full logo as per the picture, and the EG and Edinburgh Gin text as separate files as well.

EDIGIN.jpg
I know it's asking a lot, but would be very grateful if these could be done :gtpflag:

Last edited:
You are a legend, thank you! :bowdown:

I looked at your gallery of decals and noticed a Port Power logo in among 'em all... I won't hold that against you! I am a Crows fan but I am also a South Australia loyalist, so I go for Port in every game they play except the showdowns!

That said, the Crows logo is a bit of a mongrel. I wish to put it on both sides of a car but to have the crow facing the same way on both sides means the writing would be reversed on one side... Could you possibly separate the writing and the crow to make 2 decals?

View attachment 728595
upload_2018-4-8_21-23-46.png

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/1567832/gallery/decal

2 decals i require for my alfa romeo gr3 remake

View attachment 728591

Larini. Background masked leaving border, logo and text to be recoloured

View attachment 728592
Centro Stile Alfa romeo similar so it can be recolored.

Appreciate as always.
Hi guys,

Could someone convert this Auto Modellista logo to .svg? I'm trying to use an online converting tool but it keeps showing the "invalid .svg format" message. Thank you in advance.

latest

upload_2018-4-8_21-41-5.png

AM - https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/decal/1567832/5765180437530968600

Larini - https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/decal/1567832/5764617496033264144

View attachment 728574
Hand trace to match the font.
vaillante.png

Attachments

• vaillante.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 16
Hi guys,

Can somebody convert this pair of vents of an V12 vantage in a sticker for GT ?
To get the carbon fiber effect would be difficult and very time consuming, requiring multiple decals (and beyond my skill level). This is about the max you could do in one decal. https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1087306/5918323726234943504
Could probably do one small and one big vent with gradients like this style. https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/1087306/4837516923582285336
Another possible way to do it is cover your bonnet in carbon fiber decals. Make one decal for entire bonnet with cutouts to see the carbon and another decal with the black outlines of the vents. If you let us know what you would prefer I might be able to come up with something.

Hello,

Not posted much and I know it's a lot to ask but I have a few requests if anyone is willing. Some may be easier to do, others not so much...
Only got the first one at this time. A trace of the image looked a little funny so I did another to even out the m's. Then it looked a bit bland so tried another with an outline and some gradients. All 3 versions of your team logo in the zip.

Attachments

• m&mracing.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
Only got the first one at this time. A trace of the image looked a little funny so I did another to even out the m's. Then it looked a bit bland so tried another with an outline and some gradients. All 3 versions of your team logo in the zip.

Thank you so much, it looks great. Love the 3rd one with the added gradients :) Very much appreciate the work

Back