GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Can anyone do an SVG of this logo?

xjr.png

I don't know what it's of, but it's the best I could get of it. I want to finish a livery I've had for a while of the Honda Accord Sedan's race mod from GT1 and 2, which is based on the Castrol Mugen Accord from the 1996 JTCC. Most pictures I've found of it (that isn't a diecast or model car) has a Castrol logo instead of that logo, but there is one I've managed to find with that particular logo, and that's the one that's represented in GT1 and 2.

02.jpg

So if anyone can do that, thanks in advance.

Can anyone do an SVG of this logo?

View attachment 727572
I don't know what it's of, but it's the best I could get of it. I want to finish a livery I've had for a while of the Honda Accord Sedan's race mod from GT1 and 2, which is based on the Castrol Mugen Accord from the 1996 JTCC. Most pictures I've found of it (that isn't a diecast or model car) has a Castrol logo instead of that logo, but there is one I've managed to find with that particular logo, and that's the one that's represented in GT1 and 2.

02.jpg

So if anyone can do that, thanks in advance.

Does this work?

Attachments

• XJR.svg.zip
    2 KB · Views: 19
@Nuschel01 was kind enough to get one of my requested Infected Mushroom decals converted, but I still would like other ones done. I guess the coloured ones are out of the question, so I would like - if possible, of course - to have these two done...

imageedit_1_3215658228.png

InfectedMushroom-logo.png

Also, if possible, there are a couple of others I have discovered that I think would be nice to have and share.

imageedit_1_8970747470.png FreshFM_logo.png teefury2881 Scuderia Corleone.jpg

@Nuschel01 was kind enough to get one of my requested Infected Mushroom decals converted, but I still would like other ones done. I guess the coloured ones are out of the question, so I would like - if possible, of course - to have these two done...

View attachment 727692

View attachment 727694

Also, if possible, there are a couple of others I have discovered that I think would be nice to have and share.

View attachment 727695 View attachment 727696 View attachment 727697
Highly doubt that d****ss logo will stay up long, so maybe not that one? :lol:

The funny thing is that D****ss is a legit company that sells brakes...
Yeah I don't doubt that! But you know what happens if someone decides to report it. Sony / PD might take action nonetheless because it's not a "PG" word. :lol: Anyways I made you one of the Infected Mushroom ones and the Fresh.FM logo. :cheers:

Attachments

• Arkiv.zip
    4 KB · Views: 12
failed reading file when i try 2 upload the file

anybody else who can help m
Make sure you extract the file from the zip first, to your computer/device, then upload. I've just tested it and it seems to work okay for me.

Try this...

Click the popout icon in the right to open it in a new window, then click the download link icon in the top right.

yep it works now
thanks

Thanks again! Though I gotta bother you about another issue; The spaces between the X and J show up in-game filled with white, though on the GT Sport website it looks fine.

View attachment 727759
I can't believe how many hours I have lost on decals that are fine in the loader and don't show how they should in game . @syntex123 beat me to it but I had this one done. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• xjr.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 15
Hey again. Would someone be able to make a name decal of my PSN ID and a US Flag so I can put it anywhere on the car instead of where the game assigns it? DesertPenguin09 is the full name. One in white and one in black? Thanks everyone/anyone?! :)

I can't believe how many hours I have lost on decals that are fine in the loader and don't show how they should in game . @syntex123 beat me to it but I had this one done. Fingers crossed.
Same! It’s so annoying. I’m reworking my technique to make it work 100% of the time. Remains to be seen if that’s true. :lol:

Ah, there we go! Many thanks to both of you.

No problem, I’m sorry I couldn’t make one that worked for you, but I’m glad @Maninashed was there to help out :)

Yeah I don't doubt that! But you know what happens if someone decides to report it. Sony / PD might take action nonetheless because it's not a "PG" word. :lol: Anyways I made you one of the Infected Mushroom ones and the Fresh.FM logo. :cheers:

:bowdown: Thank you! :bowdown:

Back