GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
@Klaidheamhmor This one:

INA_Assitalia-logo-FBDD6BCE55-seeklogo.com.png

Seems like someones too lazy and want everything Juuuuuuust so. Haha. Nah just kidding man, but seriously it shouldn't be hard and too time consuming to do so "manually" :P

The problem is this:

And because of the color too

I want to insert my Peugeot RCZ with the color "Blanc Banquaise" (still i don't have it for now), but you can't put that color on decal, only solid colors if i don't mistake.

@ShadowPeter That SVG I created and linked there can be color changed, BTW, if you want it lighter/darker. As for the design, from looking at the picture you linked, it literally looks like just the Peugeot logo inside a circle, unless I'm missing something in the picture.

Colors are going to vary anyway depending on what kind of TV/monitor you're playing on, and what TV/monitor you create the decal on. So that color may look one way to me but another way to you.

Thanks @Maninashed :cheers:. That's it for now as is. I won't force you, but it would be cool if could upload those LMS Numbers 0 - 9, because no one has yet. Thanks again M8:), really appreciate all of it! :cheers:
Ended up going with Katrika bold as the font. It seemed to match the 3's and 9's tails better than Arial font.
So included is 0-9 leaning left and 0-9 leaning right.

Attachments

• katrika bold.zip
    30.2 KB · Views: 18
I'm sure this will be (over)done, but it hasn't yet, so can someone make the Red Bull X2011 Prototype livery on the X2014?

gran_turismo_red_bull_x2011_prototype_by_gt6_garage-d7d0a1o.jpg

Can someone please make a decal of a wheel and tire with center lock? I want to place it over the front wheel cover on the Red Bull X Junior

Back