GT4 European Cup | Champion: R1600Turbo !

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 605 comments
Okay, no problem. đź‘Ť

No problem. See you on Saturday. :D
I can't make saturday.
I'm sorry I couldn't make the race yesterday. Won't be able to make the next 2 coming races either. See you after that though. Hopefully better luck next season with a different car.

And you replied:
No problem wge. Next season it is. :) See you at WSGTC aswell. :D

Damn I remember someone saying that! :dunce: Sorry about that. See you next season (if there is one). And at WSGTC :lol:

Damn I remember someone saying that! :dunce: Sorry about that. See you next season (if there is one). And at WSGTC :lol:
No problem, we humans always forget things. Well, you're not totally human but you get what I mean.:sly:

Right ive got plans to have a day out with the miss on sat, all depends of the weather. I hope it rains cos then i will be able to watch Qualifying for F1 live aswell lol.
I always think ive missed something when i watch F1 from recorded lol

Right ive got plans to have a day out with the miss on sat, all depends of the weather. I hope it rains cos then i will be able to watch Qualifying for F1 live aswell lol.
I always think ive missed something when i watch F1 from recorded lol

Same. It just doesn't feel the same when it's not live. :P

About tomorrow's race, I'll be hosting the room as usual but I might not race, depending on how bad I feel from the night before. :crazy:

About tomorrow's race, I'll be hosting the room as usual but I might not race, depending on how bad I feel from the night before. :crazy:
By the sounds of it, we may have a very small field tomorrow. I may actually get a podium finish by default! :sly:

That, or I'll have an early off and I'll be 4th or 5th again. :grumpy:

I suppose I missed this tiny bit of info earlier but how many laps are we running for Monza? Ran a 10 lap stint with my Z4 and I still was able to run sub 2:00 laps although I'm concerned about having an off with old tires because of the draft.

I'll probably be there, but can't guarantee a normal performance based on how drugged up I am. :lol:

It's a track where the Mustangs will dominate anyway, so if there's a race to be drugged up for, for you, it's this one.

I'm assuming everything's good, though?

MĂśLE_9242;5564927
It's a track where the Mustangs will dominate anyway, so if there's a race to be drugged up for, for you, it's this one.

I'm assuming everything's good, though?

Yeah, got an air bubble in my shoulder that's killing me though. Not sure if I'm going to get any sleep tonight. I'm going to try my best to make the race though. Don't care where I finish, some points are better than none. :)

MĂśLE_9242;5564927
It's going to come down to whether two fast cars try to pull away early. My Z4 can definitely be there if there's a lot of side-by-side. Otherwise, I'm going to be pushing a faster car to the front and hope to salvage something that way.
Yeah, got an air bubble in my shoulder that's killing me though. Not sure if I'm going to get any sleep tonight. I'm going to try my best to make the race though. Don't care where I finish, some points are better than none. :)
Don't hurt yourself trying to race tomorrow. You could always start last and hang back there so that you can get rid of the ballast. Your worst finish gets dropped anyways. :)

Adam im off out today as weather looks good... sorry mate was looking forward to race at monza as car would be great here but hey nevermind....

see you guys next week, good luck

Race Information - Monza

Laps will be set to 22.
  • 30 minute practice (containing 1 practice race) followed by 15 minute qualifying, starting at 17:00 BST (GMT+1). Read the Qualifying section of the OP for further information.
  • You should not go off track or drive "dirty". Red+white rumble strips are track, the green concrete is not. If you continuously drive on dirty parts of the track during the race and you gain time from doing so, an appropriate penalty will be given out.
  • These are the obvious dirty parts of the track. You should not run wide here. Given in chronological order of the lap (click for big):
The first picture of the car going off track applies to each part of the first 2 chicanes.

• Remember if you run wide on a hot lap during Qualifying, you must abandon the lap and make sure it does not end up being your fastest lap.

Formation lap: Maintain a pace of EXACTLY 50 mph/80 kmh Do not weave in order to try and warm up your tyres. This will only cause damage.
We will perform a rolling start in the positions the game places us on the grid!

Pits: The Pits will open on lap number 10 (as in the top left corner of your screen) and close on lap 15 (as in the top left corner of your screen). Therefore you may pit on laps , 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14. Failing to do so will result in an appropriate penalty.

That's all. Have fun everyone and keep it clean. đź‘Ť

Room will be opened at around 16:30, please add my PSN to find the room easier.

Don't hurt yourself trying to race tomorrow. You could always start last and hang back there so that you can get rid of the ballast. Your worst finish gets dropped anyways. :)

Forgot about that. I'm hurting a bit this morning but just took a couple pain killers, so we'll see.

Edit: Going old-school today and using a controller. :nervous:

Last edited:
Just wanted to say again, sorry to Wardez and Twissy for slamming into the back of you. I haven't used a DS3 to race with for over a year, so even at the end of that race I was still trying to get used to it again.

Wasn't a bad race though, I only went off track once. :lol: I was also right behind jay going into turn 1 when he wiped everyone out. My first though was "that's going to go over well".

Just wanted to say again, sorry to Wardez and Twissy for slamming into the back of you. I haven't used a DS3 to race with for over a year, so even at the end of that race I was still trying to get used to it again.
I'm afraid to admit it but even with a DS3, if you didn't have all that extra weight, you would still be faster than me with a wheel. :dunce:

For some reason, I had trouble with Variante Ascari. That had been a good section for me in the practice races but today, I had to keep breathing the throttle ever so slightly. I easily was .5 slower because of that. Other than that, the only mistake I made was after leaving pit road behind RT, I almost went off at the first turn. I did see at least two or three go off there. Those will be good pics. :lol:

Cheers once again Ad. Really enjoyed the 6/7 car battle for the first couple of laps - until the major incident at the first chicane. No idea what happened, but I lost my concentration and flow afterwards!

Cheers once again Ad. Really enjoyed the 6/7 car battle for the first couple of laps - until the major incident at the first chicane. No idea what happened, but I lost my concentration and flow afterwards!
I just got to that part on replay. I...really don't know what to tell of it. My telemetry showed Jay simply not braking at all and plowing into everyone up front save for Wardez but his car looked very glitchy there. I'll have to look at it again later (boo for no rewind function).

Edit: After seeing it a second time, it looked like Jay braked early, let off, and braked again. I won't speculate on that other than it's too bad that happened.

As for my incident with Twissy, he definitely braked far too late and there was no chance he wasn't going to hit someone. He all but hit Aderrrm but swerved at the last second and hit me instead. Oddly enough, it happened to me again racing in another series a few hours ago at the exact same corner except I got stuck against the wall rather than spinning out. :boggled:

Last edited:
That's funny. I sent you a message on PSN just after 16:30 and you was playing COD. Unless someone else uses your PSN.

The ps3 was at home with my little bro and his obsession with black ops :lol:

Anyway, i've skipped two race so i'm out from the competition for the win [after two horrible races i was out anyway LOL] but i will race at the nurb.

Here are the pics for Monza:

22nbtf.jpg
29m10rq.jpg
52m11.jpg
n2e2ar.jpg
2vbviht.jpg
2u8e9eu.jpg
dd0ylc.jpg
2d2abv9.jpg
n5349t.jpg
2ue7e2x.jpg
2r3bm0l.jpg
10e4opi.jpg
awxs2a.jpg
28vptup.jpg
dvlg89.jpg
2rro0n9.jpg
2yugln6.jpg
2cps55l.jpg
vq3bx5.jpg
14b8d9c.jpg

1. GTP_Twissy leads the field to the start of the race.
2. si_berian_tiger goes off at Variante della Rogia attempting to pass GTP_Twissy.
3. si_berian_tiger and GTP_Aderrrm battling for position early.
4. GTP_Twissy goes off exiting Curva Parabolica just ahead of si_berian_tiger and outlaw4rc. Both pass GTP_Twissy without incident.
5. GTP_Aderrrm goes sideways exiting Variante del Rettifilo.
6. Wardez and other cars going through Curva Grande.
7. GTP_Twissy attempting to outbrake Wardez entering Variante della Rogia. Unfortunately, GTP_Twissy ends up braking too late and the result is...
8. ...outlaw4rc spins around after GTP_Twissy makes heavy contact to the rear of the Z4.
9. Dust being thrown around in the Curve di Lesmo section.
10. Wardez and si_berian_tiger attempt to bump draft past GTP_Aderrrm going down Retiffilo Tribune.
11. Alternate shot of #10.
12. Jay_1086 brakes too late entering Variante del Retiffilo resulting in...
13. ...a big crash involving GTP_Aderrrm, si_berian_tiger, and Jay_1086. Wardez and R1600Turbo sneak by unscathed.
14. R1600Turbo goes off exiting Variante della Roggia. He loses Wardez's draft as a result, dashing any hopes of a win.
15. GTP_Twissy goes off exiting Variante Ascari.
16. outlaw4rc and si_berian_tiger takes advantage of GTP_Twissy's off and make a pass.
17. GTP_Twissy goes off entering Variante del Retiffilo.
18. outlaw4rc making the pass on R1600Turbo for 2nd.
19. si_berian_tiger, GTP_Twissy, and R1600Turbo battle for the final podium position.
20. GTP_Twissy again goes off entering Variante del Retiffilo. He would recover and finish 3rd.

Wasn't a bad race though, I only went off track once. :lol: I was also right behind jay going into turn 1 when he wiped everyone out. My first though was "that's going to go over well".

Actually thats not what happened for me. It was down to I think my poor internet connection:(. I got hit by R1600 on my screen going into the first chicane and that pushed me straight into the wall. I know this was due to lag as straight after that, and just before everyone was all over the place on my screen.

I then got disconnected from the lobby server and so re joined again just to watch and still everyone was lagging everywhere.

I thought then that it was best I just leave just incase I was causing any lag for you guys.

Sorry that it looked like I was just being an Idiot. I was actually having a great race up until then.

Can't believe I had the fastest lap of the race. :confused:

:lol: Strange but good race.

The ps3 was at home with my little bro and his obsession with black ops :lol:

Anyway, i've skipped two race so i'm out from the competition for the win [after two horrible races i was out anyway LOL] but i will race at the nurb.

Ah right. :P Remember aswell though that your lowest scoring points finish gets dropped. See you at Nurb. :)

Actually thats not what happened for me. It was down to I think my poor internet connection:(. I got hit by R1600 on my screen going into the first chicane and that pushed me straight into the wall. I know this was due to lag as straight after that, and just before everyone was all over the place on my screen.

I then got disconnected from the lobby server and so re joined again just to watch and still everyone was lagging everywhere.

I thought then that it was best I just leave just incase I was causing any lag for you guys.

Sorry that it looked like I was just being an Idiot. I was actually having a great race up until then.

No problem Jay. Hopefully your internet will be fixed for Nurb! :)

Thanks for the great pics too, outlaw. :D

Some great shots outlaw. I think I'll be sending you another PM!

I've revised my Evora's colour scheme for the Nurburgring rounds; black wheels.

This is because in photo's, I can't work out whether it's wardez, kamy or myself! We're still all teammates though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some great shots outlaw. I think I'll be sending you another PM!

I've revised my Evora's colour scheme for the Nurburgring rounds; black wheels.

This is because in photo's, I can't work out whether it's wardez, kamy or myself! We're still all teammates though.
That's what I had problems with taking pictures this week. All the action was around the green and white cars. I can only do so much with that. :lol:

I have a question for next week. Are we going to add or remove ballast between the two races?

Back