GT4 European Cup | Champion: R1600Turbo !

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 605 comments
He got stuck on a wall (you'll see that in my upcoming pic) and I caught up to him. Next lap, I made a pass and he lost it under braking. I did see my car twitch towards his direction on the replay and I'm not sure if that made him panic. I didn't hit his car though.

In my end I felt a hit from you. It shows in the replay too. But if you didn't felt it it was lag. Not the first time it happened to me.

In my end I felt a hit from you. It shows in the replay too. But if you didn't felt it it was lag. Not the first time it happened to me.
My apologies, then, if I did hit you. I sure didn't feel any impact and on my replay, we were maybe at most half the gap from this pic.

2nsl1i.jpg

That, and it didn't look like you were lagging on my end. :confused:

Thanks for the pics outlaw. :D Some of them are great. I'm going to add links to your posts so people can see the pics from the OP. :)

Does anyone want to do any practice races during this week? Tuesday, Thursday?

Hey Aderrrm I've been thinking about this and the time of the races just really doesn't work for me, I'm going to have to pull out...

I would definatley like to participate in this :)

GTP_Twissy - Nissan 350z - Black

I firmly believe we need to address what is and what is not acceptable use of track because it can literally mean an extra 1 to 2 seconds in terms of lap time.

Most of this info is in the OP. 2 wheels must be touching the tarmac/red+white rumble strips at all times. I've also clearly detailed what is and what isn't track in the race information before each race (found in the OP by clicking on the tracks). At Madrid, everywhere was track - you just had to be careful to not hit the barriers too many times.

Hey Aderrrm I've been thinking about this and the time of the races just really doesn't work for me, I'm going to have to pull out...

Okay no problem.

Hey Adam,

I'd be up for practice Thursday night got to get Monza mastered!

👍 Any more takers for practice on Tuesday/Thursday?

I would definatley like to participate in this :)

GTP_Twissy - Nissan 350z - Black

Great, I've added you to the list. :) Make sure you have your car's engine broken in (after 200 miles of offline driving) for Saturday's race. Will you be up for practice on Tuesday or Thursday this week? It normally starts at 7pm BST and lasts for around 2 hours depending on attendance.

Yep, i should definatley be able to attend.. will try and get some miles on the 350z before then

Cheers Ad 👍

Great, I've added you to the list. :) Make sure you have your car's engine broken in (after 200 miles of offline driving) for Saturday's race. Will you be up for practice on Tuesday or Thursday this week? It normally starts at 7pm BST and lasts for around 2 hours depending on attendance.

Yep will definatley try and get there for some practice, will spend abit of time breaking in the 350z

Cheers 👍

Hey Twissy welcome to the series!

Nice to see you have chosen the 350z maybe you will have more luck with it than me!

My apologies, then, if I did hit you. I sure didn't feel any impact and on my replay, we were maybe at most half the gap from this pic.

That, and it didn't look like you were lagging on my end. :confused:

Apologies accepted. 👍
And appart from that moment I don't think you were lagging. It was just a bad spike at the wrong time. I blame Paginas, for holding me and RT in the first stint. ;)

Does anyone want to do any practice races during this week? Tuesday, Thursday?
I should be able on both days. 👍
Most of this info is in the OP. 2 wheels must be touching the tarmac/red+white rumble strips at all times. I've also clearly detailed what is and what isn't track in the race information before each race (found in the OP by clicking on the tracks).
I know you do already but I'm noticing how much more time can be gained depending on how aggressive someone is with certain corners, especially Variante Ascari. At GVR Reverse, the time gained may have only been .5 seconds but here, it could be in the 1-2 second range easily.
Apologies accepted. 👍
And appart from that moment I don't think you were lagging. It was just a bad spike at the wrong time. I blame Paginas, for holding me and RT in the first stint. ;)
He was holding me up too so I know how that felt. :lol:

Anything during the week won't work for me.

And just a reminder, my attendance at Monza is dependent on how I feel that morning after my surgery. Might not be able to give notice, so if I don't show...well then thats my notice. :lol:

I should be able on both days. 👍 I know you do already but I'm noticing how much more time can be gained depending on how aggressive someone is with certain corners, especially Variante Ascari. At GVR Reverse, the time gained may have only been .5 seconds but here, it could be in the 1-2 second range easily.

Oh, yeah. That will be important in qualifying, maybe not so much in the race where you will be able to slipstream them on the straight after Ascari.

Anything during the week won't work for me.

And just a reminder, my attendance at Monza is dependent on how I feel that morning after my surgery. Might not be able to give notice, so if I don't show...well then thats my notice. :lol:

Alright no problem. :D

I can make Thurs eve.

👍

Thursday it is! 7pm BST, my Lounge.

Personally, I think if you're banned from the website that the races take place from, you shouldn't be allowed to race.

But meh. Not my call.

I came here to tell I won't race this weekend.
I will be in the final round though, if nothing happens. Speaking of wich wich version of the Nurburgring are we using?? This is what it says in the 1st post:
Nurb GP/D | Nurb GP/F FINALE

Last edited by a moderator:
About Tony, I'm going to let him race. He's done nothing wrong in this race series and by the sounds of it didn't do much wrong in the other either. He's a clean driver so I'll talk with him on PSN. That's unless the Mods want a say on things.

Geoff54 (notchois) Corvette ZO6- the stock corvette yellow

👍 Make sure you have your car's engine broken in for the race on Saturday. Will you be attending the practice session tomorrow at 7pm BST?

I came here to tell I won't race this weekend.
I will be in the final round though, if nothing happens. Speaking of wich wich version of the Nurburgring are we using?? This is what it says in the 1st post:

It also says... :D

A finale has been put together consisting of 2 races:

Qualifying will take place as soon as everyone is in the room and this will determine the grid for the first race at Nurburgring GP/D. This race will only be 20 minutes in length, with no mandatory pit stop. There will be a 5 minute break in which time you can tune your car for the second race at Nurburgring GP/F using a reverse grid of the first race results. This race will be of normal length with 1 mandatory pit stop.

Full points will be rewarded for both races aswell so if there's any round you don't want to miss, it's this one. :)

👍 Make sure you have your car's engine broken in for the race on Saturday. Will you be attending the practice session tomorrow at 7pm BST?

I wish I could make the practice but I'll be on holiday then. :scared:

Sorry for the double post.

Anyone up for practice? I'll be in my lounge in 5 minutes. :)👍

I was about to join you Adam, then noticed that you went offline.:ouch:

Back