GT4 European Cup | Champion: R1600Turbo !

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 605 comments
I will be on tonight for bit, hopefully going to go see transformers YEA BABY!

EDIT
Not going now as girlfriend isnt finishing work till late ARGH!

Last edited:
FYI to those that were practicing today. I'm certain that we forgot to reset the track before starting because everyone's tires look stone cold on replay after two laps when they should already be very light in color.
Won't be available. :(
If you need someone to practice with, you know where to find me. :)

Last edited:
FYI to those that were practicing today. I'm certain that we forgot to reset the track before starting because everyone's tires look stone cold on replay after two laps when they should already be very light in color.

Yep, sorry about that. Although I do actually prefer that set of tyre temperature physics, I'll try and remember in the future to reset it. :P

Its because we was in a private lobby, the hard tyres seem to take forever to warm up.
In a public lobby after atleast 1 lap the tyres are a full temp

Cool races today dudes. That Mustang is an authentic american piece of s#*t. I love it!

Its because we was in a private lobby, the hard tyres seem to take forever to warm up.
In a public lobby after atleast 1 lap the tyres are a full temp

Yep, although you can change it if you reset the track.

Cool races today dudes. That Mustang is an authentic american piece of s#*t. I love it!

Yeah great racing everyone. And yeah :lol: Makes for interesting racing to say the least.

Yep, although you can change it if you reset the track.

Ah didnt know lol, il remeber that 1 ;), Yea great racing tonight, some difficult overtaking places but if people are patient the person infront will make a mistake which will allow you to make a move

Yep, sorry about that. Although I do actually prefer that set of tyre temperature physics, I'll try and remember in the future to reset it. :P
Of course you like it. The Mustang just loves gobbling up front tires. My Z4 nibbles on them like a bunny. :lol:

I need to go back to the drawing board on how to improve the Z4. The car isn't fast enough through the corners despite the low weight and then I get clobbered by everyone on a straight except for the Evoras. It's likely a combo of bad setup and wrong driving technique.

^^^ That reminds me. There's a slim chance I might not make the Monza race due to having surgery a couple days before. Depends on how I feel, so we'll see.

Ah didnt know lol, il remeber that 1 ;), Yea great racing tonight, some difficult overtaking places but if people are patient the person infront will make a mistake which will allow you to make a move
I didn't even want to overtake. It's just that braking points for Madrid course are a bit hard to find. Not to forget that the Corvette I'm driving handles like a slow F1 car you could say. And I hate driving F1 cars.:lol:

So with the ballast I'm not really slowed down, more like crippled. Can't go faster than a 1:28 flat, which is more than a second off the pace. 👎:(

Edit: I'm just going to leave the setup since it feels good, just really slow and hope the tires last longer than most...

Last edited:
So with the ballast I'm not really slowed down, more like crippled. Can't go faster than a 1:28 flat, which is more than a second off the pace. 👎:(

Edit: I'm just going to leave the setup since it feels good, just really slow and hope the tires last longer than most...
Like I said in the lobby, you'll do just fine. It's probably better to be consistent and get 4th place just so that you can shed some weight.

For the record, I don't think I can duplicate the 1:26.9xxx I ran tonight. I'm very inconsistent in the first sector so I'm more in the 1:27.3-7 range.

On a side note, how many laps are we running at Madrid, Aderrrm?
Can I fill one of the open spots?
I believe we do and I think someone just dropped too. Aderrrm can add you when we shows up. 👍

I can't make the next race, have fun.

Okay hopefully we'll see you at Monza. :)👍

^^^ That reminds me. There's a slim chance I might not make the Monza race due to having surgery a couple days before. Depends on how I feel, so we'll see.

How convenient when your car doesn't like straights. Just joking. :P All the best with your surgery. 👍👍

Can I fill one of the open spots?

Yes you can. Reply back with your PSN, what car you're using (it's advised you get your car's engine broken in before Saturday) and the colour of the car.

For the record, I don't think I can duplicate the 1:26.9xxx I ran tonight. I'm very inconsistent in the first sector so I'm more in the 1:27.3-7 range.

On a side note, how many laps are we running at Madrid, Aderrrm?

Nice one. I'm yet to get into the 1:26's so it looks like you'll be set for the race with a car which eats tyres less. Yours may be like a rabbit nibbling, but mines more like an elephant munching. :lol:

Today I'm going to sort out all the stuff for the race rather than rushing on Saturday. Race information will be up tomorrow morning.

W-G-E was complaining about tires in his big fat american Corvette. ;)
The Evora was really kind on his tires. Well, I usualy don't use more than 90 degrees on the wheel so it may be the reason why it's kind on it's tires and why I was slow. :dopey:

Edit: Chevrolet Camaro SS in Brilliant Sky Metallic

GTP: disinfected
PSN: disinfected

Last edited:
R1600Turbo
Check with Stig, but I'm pretty sure he would be willing to give up his seat in the second 370Z since he hasn't been able to make the first two races.

Nooooo, lol. Well I'll be able to make this saturdays race, but next weekend and on I have no clue what my schedules gonna be. :(

Nooooo, lol. Well I'll be able to make this saturdays race, but next weekend and on I have no clue what my schedules gonna be. :(

👍

I edited my post with car choice. ;)

Added!

EDIT: Try get your Camaro's engine fully broken in (after 200 miles of offline driving) for the race at Madrid this Saturday to give you a better chance of doing well. 👍

Last edited:
Hmm, my Camaro isn't giving as much power and PP...strange.

I do however get a strange feeling that something ugly could occur on this tight squeeze track. ;)

Edit: I can't get 372 HP and 499 PP until 84.9% power limiter.

Have you just bought the car? Even if you haven't, how many miles have you put on your car?

Full engine break-in occurs after 200 miles of offline racing (racing online does not add miles to your car).

Needs more miles than that to break in. Just run it in some B-Spec races, it'll add them on quickly. 👍

Back