GT4 European Cup Season 2 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 521 comments
count me in looks like very close racing.

psn / jamesybograt
car / BMW Z4
colour / black
wheels / silver

has anyone started testing yet ?
what kind of time is anyone getting round the first track (suzuka)

ps have to go and put some miles on my beemer :lol:

Interested, but want to test some cars first. I want to drive the Maserati but I'm pretty sure it will suck (confirm/deny? :P), so maybe a 350/370z instead. Will try to confirm tonight! 👍

psn / jamesybograt
car / BMW Z4
colour / black
wheels / silver

Check the thread for Season 1 and you'll find a lot of Info like best laps.
Link for thread is on the begining of Post 1.

Interested, but want to test some cars first. I want to drive the Maserati but I'm pretty sure it will suck (confirm/deny? :P), so maybe a 350/370z instead. Will try to confirm tonight! 👍

Great to see you here.
Cars are evenly matched. It's just some are better in some areas and others in different ones. Like the Evora I'm using has GREAT handling but strugles on straights. I'm yet to test it with this season's specs, but last year the draft almost looked real when I was overtaking someone. I could only do it at the end of long straights, if I entered in them really good. Other cars just flew by me. But in the turns I would catch up really quick.

Also some very good racing, specially at the Grand Finalle at Nurburgring. 👍

Gosh why did you have to add Monaco!?

...it's irresistible. I'm gonna have to make a firm decision quick.

Definitely count me in! Im torn between the evora and 370z, will most probably be the evora in black. But give it some testing!

Just to confirm I will be using the Evora

Colour: Blue
Rims: Black

👍

Definitely thinking about this, sounds fun, something different to race other that Super GT's :sly:

Ahh dammit, honestly not too sure about times etc, but wth, put me down as signed up and I'll come to the first pre-season race and see what it's like :)

PSN - BiffyClyro93

Car choice and colours I'm not too sure of yet, I'll get back to you on these. For now I'll use the Corvette 👍

Note: If I decide to stick around, I won't be able to make the second Pre-season race and the first race of the season, as I'll be on holiday from the 14th-30th August.

That's fine. One round out of the 6 gets dropped anyway. Let me know if you want in on the official drivers list or reserves list. 👍

Interested in this.

PSN : mcglone1994

Car : BMW Z4 M Coupe.
Colour/Rim: TBA

Nice to have you here. 👍

Sounds fun :) i'm not 100% sure though, u can put me on the maybe (reserve) list :D

PSN - GTP_Masicampo
Car - C6
Car Colour - Red
Rim Colour - Black

Okay. :D Good to have you here though. :)

I would love too sign up but i am already in a league :( any chance it could be a lunch time meet ish 2pm BST

Sorry. 16:30 BST worked well last season, and if it got pushed back 2 and a half hours, drivers from the USA and Canada would have even bigger problems making the race. Also, a 2pm BST start would clash with the F1 Qualifying at Singapore on the 24th of September (it starts at 3pm).

Hi Aderrm.

Good to hear about Series 2. I will try to make as many of the rounds as possible, but as you know, I start my new job in Sept.

- Si_berian_tiger
- Lotus Evora
- Calypso Red (I'm pretending to be the Lotus Sport UK entry as seen in the British GT series!)
- Black

Hey si how ya doing. Okay. I do love the British GT Evora livery. :D Good luck with the new job aswell.

I'd like to join the GT4 series. :) I might not be able to make every single race, but I'll do my best.

PSN: GTP_Theoretician
Car: M3
Color: Monaco Orange
Rim Color: Black

--Gus (regal)

Hi Gus. That's okay. I've added you to the list. 👍

See my friend wge here so maybe other fast drivers here too. Not decide for car still, i will tell you.

PSN: GTP_SuperSic

Okay great. :)

Really interested in doing this series.

- PSN - Dantastic-_-
- Car - BMW Z4
- Car Colour - Championship white
- Rim Colour - Black

Good stuff. I'll add you the list. :)

Can you put me down as a maybe? Im not sure what car to pick, I just need to test the cars out and see which one suits me better.

PSN: NEPALII
Car: ?

Okay I'll add you to the reserves list.

psn / jamesybograt
car / BMW Z4
colour / black
wheels / silver

Cool I've added you to the list. Seems like someone's raring to get going. :P

Hey Mole. The Maserati is a very nice car. :sly: Thanks. 👍

Gosh why did you have to add Monaco!?

...it's irresistible. I'm gonna have to make a firm decision quick.

:lol: sorry about that. Like I said it would be great if you could join. 👍

Just to confirm I will be using the Evora

Colour: Blue
Rims: Black

👍

👍

bimmer z4 or the camaro if it's full , also not sure 100% of races due to work

I need your car colour, rim colour and PSN aswell. Do you want me to add you to the reserves list?

May I join back? My internets been fixed;)

Sorry dude. Not only was it your internet connection problems that was the problem last time, it was the fact that you didn't know what to do in the formation lap probably because you didn't read the thread. I can't take people like that because they can't be trusted.

---

Overwhelming interest over night! Anyway:

• there will be a max of 3 drivers per car on the official drivers list. It's okay if a 4th person is using the same car but is on the reserves list.
  • If you miss 3 races without explanation then you be will automatically removed from the list.

There's no more Z4s or Evoras available!

Last edited:
Oh, god. What a turn-out already. I'll be lucky not to be last every race.:nervous:

I think this could be the series to be running in! Looks like there will be some stiff competition! 👍

Yep. Thats great.

Also I vote for change weather condition in Monza even if I 🤬 at rain. :D

I'll ask everyone that after Rome. :)

Oh, god. What a turn-out already. I'll be lucky not to be last every race.:nervous:

Yup, awesome ain't it? Don't kid yourself wge. :D

Got my colours sorted for my bmw ;)

Hellblau and rims are Papaya Orange.
Looks amazing :D

:P I've updated the list.

I think this could be the series to be running in! Looks like there will be some stiff competition! 👍

Hopefully it will be. :)

Sorry for the double post.

The spreadsheets are now up... for you to look at. :D

Driver Results and Standings

You can access the ballast and fastest laps sheets by clicking in the bottom left.

If you haven't already chosen a car please inform me asap to save any arguments later on when half the cars are taken. :D There's a limit of 3 drivers per car.

Hey looks fun :D put me down if there's any spaces and I'll take whatever car is left or pick one for me.

This series looks sweet. If there's room for one more sign me up please.

cobrius(cobrius) - BMW M3 - Red/Silver

I have just tested 3 cars: The Nissan 350Z, 370Z and the BMW M3. I personally found the 350z the best one, so Im going with it.

NEPALII(NEPALII) - Nissan 350Z - Black/White

If anyone is going to run the 370Z and wants a car (championship winning!) that is already broken in, I can provide. ;)

I'd like a 370Z, one of the few cars I don't have. Feel free to send me one and would you have something in return?

How have I not seen this yet?

I'm definitely in. No idea what I'm going to run, but all I know is that I'm ditching that dumb Maserati.

as R1600Turbo has given me a 370z if anyone wants my z4 send a freind request to me and i will gladly give you it for the series..:)

it will be fully broken in at this time 300+km..

Count me in

- PSN - IforceV8
- Car - Camaro
- Car Colour - Inferno Orange w/ white stripes
- Rim Colour - Black

I've narrowed it down to the Corvette, Camaro and 370z. Currently testing each one to see which I like the best.

I probably should have asked this last season, but oh well:

How come some cars are allowed to have Front/Rear body kits (aero) and others aren't, and the ones that are are restricted in what they can use? I don't think it makes any difference to the performance of the cars, and frankly, I think the Camaro looks cooler with Front Aero B, and the 370z with the with the bare carbon looks kind of ugly.

MÜLE_9242;5711226
I've narrowed it down to the Corvette, Camaro and 370z. Currently testing each one to see which I like the best.

I probably should have asked this last season, but oh well:

How come some cars are allowed to have Front/Rear body kits (aero) and others aren't, and the ones that are are restricted in what they can use? I don't think it makes any difference to the performance of the cars, and frankly, I think the Camaro looks cooler with Front Aero B, and the 370z with the with the bare carbon looks kind of ugly.

You better be quick with your testing. Cars avaliability is running low. :dopey:

It's good to see so much interest. I think we have enough drivers to a full room. 👍

I already have all of them spec'd out. Just running a few laps each on GP/F to get a feel for each of them. Shouldn't take too long. ;)

Back