GT4 European Cup Season 2 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 521 comments
To the guys that did some testing, in which track and what lap times were you doing??
I need to broken in my new Evora and throw last season setup on him to get a feel for it.
I ran a 1:34.363 in my 2nd set of 3 lap runs at Nurb GP/D and a 1:13.8 at Rome reverse in my first session with the Camaro.

I can do either morning or night. At the moment, morning is more convenient. I think your 5 hours behind me (I'm GMT+1). So we could do any time between 6-8 AM EDT any day this week?

Ok. How about 7 AM EDT (should be 12 Noon, your time [GMT+1]) on Friday? The test/qualifying should only last a little while, correct?

--Gus

Ok. How about 7 AM EDT (should be 12 Noon, your time [GMT+1]) on Friday? The test/qualifying should only last a little while, correct?

--Gus

That's fine. It should only last 15 minutes. 👍

The following drivers need to give me a time as to when they are able to qualify (details previous page):

mcgloney ; Canary_Skills ; IforceV8 ; NEPALII

yeah alright. Another thing about the power for the BMW. Right is the power limiter used to get the 350bhp limit or is it to lower the power from the 350bhp limit. Don't no if i explained that right xD

yeah alright. Another thing about the power for the BMW. Right is the power limiter used to get the 350bhp limit or is it to lower the power from the 350bhp limit. Don't no if i explained that right xD

Cool.

EDIT: my bad. Your Z4 should make around 366 BHP once it is fully broken in with the sports exhaust. All the power figures given is the power of the car after the power limiter has been used. So you limit the power of the Z4 from around 366 ish down to 350.

Last edited:
Confused for the z4 though. Because last time i checked it only had 348bhp. Uhh I'm confusing myself sorry! :')

EDIT: Sorted it! don't worry.

Last edited:
That's fine. It should only last 15 minutes. 👍

The following drivers need to give me a time as to when they are able to qualify (details previous page):

mcgloney ; Canary_Skills ; IforceV8 ; NEPALII

If it means anything, I've raced with both Iforce and NEPALII before, and they're both clean and fast.

Also, slight update to my car colours, my wheels are now "Melanitschwarz"

Here's a pic of my car I took before the wheel change:

http://oi56.tinypic.com/mnfur.jpg

MÜLE_9242;5719945
If it means anything, I've raced with both Iforce and NEPALII before, and they're both clean and fast.

Also, slight update to my car colours, my wheels are now "Melanitschwarz"

Here's a pic of my car I took before the wheel change:

http://oi56.tinypic.com/mnfur.jpg

Thanks for that. They'll still need to qualify, it gives me a good indication of their internet connection too. I've updated your rim colour aswell.

The following drivers need to give me a time as to when they are able to qualify (details 2 pages back):

Canary_Skills ; IforceV8 ; NEPALII

Ok, I can do the qualifier tomorrow, around 3PM EST or later.

PSN will be down from 4PM BST, 11AM EST today. You will have to qualify on Friday instead.

I'm sending a PM to Canary and Iforce. If they don't reply until 3PM Saturday they will be removed from the list.

I ran a 1:34.363 in my 2nd set of 3 lap runs at Nurb GP/D and a 1:13.8 at Rome reverse in my first session with the Camaro.

Thanks for sharing that. I'll try and see what I can do on those tracks.

I'm yet to put some kilometers in my Evora. Only did 3 laps to get a fell with the car again on default setup.

PSN will be down from 4PM BST, 11AM EST today. You will have to qualify on Friday instead.

I'm sending a PM to Canary and Iforce. If they don't reply until 3PM Saturday they will be removed from the list.

Oh yes, just found that out now. Let me know what time is the best for you on Friday.

Anyone in the USA going to be on tonight around 10pm EST? Thought about opening a practice room around then so I can get some laps in the Camaro.

Anyone in the USA going to be on tonight around 10pm EST? Thought about opening a practice room around then so I can get some laps in the Camaro.
I'll keep an eye out for that room.

That dog needs some Heinz 57.

Welcome to tony and outlaw joining us on the reserve list. (They'll move up if a few people don't take the qualifier) :)👍

Paginas, Moieman and Jay still need to give me car colours.

Regal, I'll be on in about 10 minutes for your qualifier.

Cobrius, I'll message you on PSN if I see you later so you can race me.

If anyone wants to compare, I hit a 2:09.996 at Suzuka last night in the Camaro. I had a faster lap going but ruined it in the chicane. Not sure how fast that is compared to everyone else, but just throwing it out there.

Edit: I think that time is right, could be wrong though. My memory sucks. :lol:

Last edited:
If anyone wants to compare, I hit a 2:09.996 at Suzuka last night in the Camaro. I had a faster lap going but ruined it in the chicane. Not sure how fast that is compared to everyone else, but just throwing it out there.

Edit: I think that time is right, could be wrong though. My memory sucks. :lol:
I remember a 56.9 T1 and low 1:45 T2.

Looks like Im going to have a hard time in here. My best is a 2.11.8! The car is understeering like crazy, my front tires are gone after just 2 laps :nervous:. I dont know if Im sticking around for the whole championship, I just cant get the car right.

Back