GT4 European Cup Season 2 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 521 comments
The Camaro is available? i'll give it a try and probably make the switch. That 350Z is an understeer nightmare, at least for me.

I'm going to be sending a PM out in the next 30 minutes asking a few questions. The more info you give the easier it is for me. 👍

-----

TwistedMetal (GTP_Twissy) has been removed from the sign-up last after using illegal mods both in the race at Suzuka here in the GT4 Cup and in the Concours Club races using the RX-7. I suggest you don't race with him.

TwistedMetal (GTP_Twissy) has been removed from the sign-up last after using illegal mods both in the race at Suzuka here in the GT4 Cup and in the Concours Club races using the RX-7. I suggest you don't race with him.

Ouch.

Are you 100% sure about this? He seemed like a fair guy when I raced him in WRS and SSCS. That would be a pain.:ouch:

I would like to know about Twissy, he was signed for my TOCA Series that starts in two weeks...

I am officially changing to the Chevrolet Camaro. I got permission from Aderrrm to do so.
PSN - NEPALII
Car - Chevrolet Camaro
Colors - Blue/White Pearl

I will let you know the colour of my car this week adam, been bit busy over weekend and as there is no WSGTC i will have time during week ;)

I will let you know the colour of my car this week adam, been bit busy over weekend and as there is no WSGTC i will have time during week ;)

Okay. Just so you know though, there is WSGTC this week. It's the week after there isn't any. :P

-----

2 Spots left, and after that I'll be accepting reserves!

Practice tonight anyone?

I'm going to leave it for this week. I'll update the thread tomorrow regarding the info you lot gave me via PM. :)

Need Pag's and outlaw's colours! :P

Updates:

The GP/D pre-season race is to be held on Tuesday of next week, at 19:30 BST. Qualifying will still start at 20:00 BST. Race Info will be up early Tuesday. Please let me know if you're able to attend this race. If there's not many people, we will do some short races instead.

It could be raining at Monza. :D Weather will not be set to fixed (rain) so lok out for them clouds. The weather is what it is after I reset the track for qualifying. Qualifying could be in the wet. ;)

Round 1, Rome will still be on Saturday, 27th August.

Oh yea oops totally forgot, good because ive got loads of jobs to do around the house today LOL

I'm back from a very messy weekend. :ill:

I'll have the race info for Nurb GP/D up tomorrow midday.

Remember the room will made at 19:30 BST (GMT+1). Qualifying will begin at 20:00 so it should last until about 21:00 BST.

Like I said before, if there's not many of us, we will have 1 massive practice session with some short races. :)

By the way - you lot should post more in here. :nervous:

I went ahead and ran only a few practice laps and got a 1:34.14 but I'm averaging closer to the 1:34.5 range. I'm not sure how good that is.

Sounds like you had a good weekend Ad!

I reckon thats a decent time outlaw I could only get to low 1:36's!

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Looked at all the driving technique info etc that I can find online, feel comfortable with the car and the tune and my new steering wheel but I am still 2 seconds ish behind most of you :(.

Ah well Its still enjoyable so thats the main thing!

I cant go online on GT5 due to server maintenance. It says it will be down until 21.30 BST. So Im guessing there will be no race today right?

I cant go online on GT5 due to server maintenance. It says it will be down until 21.30 BST. So Im guessing there will be no race today right?

Ive just signed in, so it must be working.

EDIT - oops yea PSN is up but GT5 servers are down

Sounds like you had a good weekend Ad!

I reckon thats a decent time outlaw I could only get to low 1:36's!

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Looked at all the driving technique info etc that I can find online, feel comfortable with the car and the tune and my new steering wheel but I am still 2 seconds ish behind most of you :(.

Ah well Its still enjoyable so thats the main thing!

Awesome weekend. :D

Nice to know you've got hold of a wheel! Don't expect to be quicker straight away. It takes time to slowly get used to it and know how to go quicker.

There will be no race today. I'll open up a room tomorrow at 7pm BST and hold a practice session on GP/D and Rome. :)

Back