GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
djcivic, if you take a look around you'll notice this is an international site, there are many here who don't speak or understand English all that well, as a result in the AUP your asked to use correct grammar, it doesn't have to be perfect but things like using b instead of be, and cuz instead of because isn't allowed here.

And the show is called the Tokyo game show, you got it right ;).

It's okay, it wouldn't be much of a problem if it was just English speakers here but we get them all.

👍 for editing the post.

TOYOTA Corolla Levin BZ-R ('96)
TOYOTA Sprinter Tureno BZ-R ('96)
TOYOTA Sprinter Tureno 1600GT-APEX ('83)

are missing from the list.
Spirinter Tureno(AE86) and Sprinter Tureno Tuning Car are different car.

BZ-R is final Levin/Tureno.

ADBAN
TOYOTA Corolla Levin BZ-R ('96)
TOYOTA Sprinter Tureno BZ-R ('96)
TOYOTA Sprinter Tureno 1600GT-APEX ('83)

are missing from the list.
Spirinter Tureno(AE86) and Sprinter Tureno Tuning Car are different car.

BZ-R is final Levin/Tureno.

Do you have any evidence of their existance in the game? Like a picture or article or something of the sort. If so they should be added promptly.

hmm...links are dead.
I saw Corolla Levin BZ-R ('96)'s pic at ↓this thread. But links are all dead.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36317&page=1&pp=20&highlight=Corolla+Levin

I am 100% sure that I saw white Corolla Levin BZ-R in tsukuba.
(Trust me. I never confuse with other cars)

Okay, TOYOTA Sprinter Tureno 1600GT-APEX ('83) is
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=41427
The red one. White one is Corolla Levin 1600GT-APEX('83).

Tuninig car is different from normal version. So,you must to add normal version
to the list.

Hello all,
The AU Cerumo Supra is clearly the 01 model not the 02. Shall I post pics again?
The NSX-R LM road version needs to be added. As per my last post.

The 300ZX is the 1998 twin turbo 2by2. Remember there are two differing models of 300zx in GT3.

In regard to the RUF BTR, I do believe that the contents of the BMW demo confirmed it as being a 1980’s type II. Is the BTR on the list a 993?

Has anyone had the opportunity to scrutinise the TT model type at Laguna in the PAL ending movie. Could this be the 3.2 V6....

The Ruf BTR was seen in screenshot in the game in a magazine, and clearly a 993 based car.

The Audi TT has already been discussed.

Demo BMW GT4 - Manufacturers and Cars Inside. Thread By VV

bluebird_1600sss_rally_68
bora_v6_4m_jp_02
btr_type2_84
c5_v6_exclusive_03
camaro_ss_00
camaro_z28_302_69

Well, if the 1990’s 993 BTR is confirmed, then why not update the list with the btr_type2_84. I’m sure that all air cooled Porsche enthusiasts would be well pleased.

Incidentally, you’re most welcome for the Cerumo Supra and the NSX-R LM information…

Dr. Bojangles, i see you've edited your post. Wise decision. You would have got a rather nasty reception had you not...

Couls i ask, is the story about the 120d true? A diesel in GT4? How curious...

It's hard to judge the shift time for that 120d. Not only it sounds different from anything you heard in GT before, but also it won't go higher than about 6000 rpm.

Audi Demo cars have been added, but not the Porsche or the Z3 Turbo Race Car, since their names are a bit odd...

EDIT: Audi Demo cars removed... :dunce:

Ah, this just excites me alot. Knowing that SAAB is going to be in GT4, it makes me all the more want to play it. I just hope they will put the 9-3 Viggen in the game since its faster than the two cars listed.

Back