GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
I see an updated list, new members. What a way to come back. 👍

Anyways, I'll try and find any thing on the cars list to help you.

Yes and no, theres some good ones like the Cerera speed 6 which is back and the T350C as well as the Speed 12, but ideally the Sagaris and Typhon would be there too along with the T440R and variouse racing versions of different TVR models. TVR has a high regard for PD since GT hada a direct effect with TVR sales in Japan so they don't hold PD back from any of their licenses.

I agree, no, but PD have to keep a fair ratio of cars from various manufacturers. They can't really give a british car maker as many cars as a huge japanese international company, especially considering where PD come from...

Yes they can, they should as well, if PD are allowed to put at least one version of every TVR model produced why not, they're a damn site more interesting than countless Lancers, Evo's and Kei cars.

Yeah......as I said in the thread about this......Its not fair to have nearly every car ever made by a Japanese manufacturer in the game......but only about 5 cars from each uk, us and european manufacturer....

I don't think thers one on it, if there was we'd have heard about t by now.

robin2223
Yeah......as I said in the thread about this......Its not fair to have nearly every car ever made by a Japanese manufacturer in the game......but only about 5 cars from each uk, us and european manufacturer....
Werd 👍

I'm looking forward to raising the Bentley's HP to 600+ and taking on an A license championship. Another idea would be a barge championship. Think about it.
Mercedes CL600 vs. Aston Martin Vantage vs. Bentley

Barge championship???? Not the ideal name is it, they should bring back the luxury car series from GT2, but have a minimum weight for the cars at 1700Kg's or something.

Yes, it does seem as if the car list is biased somewhat towards the odd and rare versions of some seemingly uninteresting Japanese cars.
On the other hand, there aren't too many American cars that fit into this game.
Nobody will want to race minivans, SUV's, or pickup trucks ( except Lightning).
Let's see...
Ford = Mustang (2 versions?), Lightning, and SHO
Mercury = Marauder? (I laugh)
Lincoln = yeah, right.
Chrysler = Crossfire SRT-6
Dodge = Neon Club Racer, Neon SRT-4, Viper SRT-10, plus old RT10 and GTS
Plymouth = phased out like Olds
Buick = only old cars for drags -- '87 GNX, '70 GS Stage 1
Cadiilac = CTS-V, XLR (maybe)
Chevy = Camaro (Z and SS), SSR (I laugh), C5 and Z06, C6? (please, please!)
Olds = no longer exists, but classic 442?
Pontiac = GTO, GTP Comp-G (world's fastest front-driver), Vibe? (aka Matrix)
Saturn = Ion RedLine
Hummer = hahahahaha, could be interesting though simply as a reference.

These are just current models.
And then you have the "Japanese" makers that are really American now...
Acura, Infiniti, Lexus, Toyota (Camry, Corrola, etc.), Nissan (Z, Altima?, etc.)
Honda ( Accord, Civic, etc.)...all American-made cars that will be overshadowed by their Japanese counterparts with better performance.

So, I think that I will welcome all those obscure versions of non-American cars since the American automakers don't make strange, obscure versions too often.
I would love too see 10 or so TVR's in the game (what happened to the Cerbera in GT3?), or 18 BMW's, or 6 versions of the old FD RX-7.

Plus, consider that there are many, many older models that deserve to be in this game, and you will see that the American cars are very well represented.

{edit} I forgot some...Saleen, Shelby, Panoz, and Vector?

Why are there no Trans Ams in GT??? I would much rather drive a '98-'02 Trans Am WS6 rather than a '98-'02 Camaro SS. BTW GT4 is in need of more old Muscle Cars.

Beause KY either hasn't been ablew to get licenses for thoes cars, or he has chose to put other cars in instead.

I don't see the point in havnig that, it might be true I don't know but the Dodge Steath is just a re-badged Mitsubisho GTO/3000GT.

No "car" could be more out of place in Gt4 than a hummer. That would be extremely funny. ANyways, i've got a bit bored waiting for Gt4, so erm, what's this BMW disc all about then?

Polyphony001
No "car" could be more out of place in Gt4 than a hummer. That would be extremely funny. ANyways, i've got a bit bored waiting for Gt4, so erm, what's this BMW disc all about then?
Hummer at the ring. :drool:

Polyphony001
Read one of the many threads on it and you'll find out ;). a hummer would be funny but I'd rather another more fitting car instead.

IMO, the Panoz Esperante would make an excellent edition to this game. Its a perfect American car. Its not to cheap, nor too expensive, and a great power machine. 👍

Back