GT4 Master Car List

• Thread starter The359
  • 3,483 comments
A triple post in this thread? Prepare to be beheaded.....
"SEND IN THE LIONS!!!!!!"
For someone who is a "realist", you make a very 'contradictory' statement. Now who am I to sound like a mod? Well, all i can say, Dappa, is BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY IN THIS THREAD NEXT TIME.

Yes Dappa, no only has everyone been told in the post right before your own that this isn't a wishlist, common sense should tell you that includes stuid ideas like yours, also the edit button like the search button is your friend, use it.

live4speed
Yes they can, they should as well, if PD are allowed to put at least one version of every TVR model produced why not, they're a damn site more interesting than countless Lancers, Evo's and Kei cars.
Very well said there. I kno it was old but I ain't been in this topic for awhile. Hit the nail right on the head.

DappaDaRealist
i aint scared of no MOD
It's pretty pointless just messing around and getting banned though isn't it, no ones scared of the mods, no ones meant to be but we still have rules.

Yeah, I noticed a few new ones, but I can't read the names or recognise some of them.

I did some photoshop work. I enlarged the pic while at the same time trying to conserve/improve the quality of it. Now all we need is some of us Car fanatics to help identify those cars.

Most of them in that picture have been seen in previous GTs or GT4 screenshots.

Top left is a Lotus Europa I think.
Honda CRX
Toyota AE86 (Who can forget? :))

Yellow one I *THINK* is a Suzuki Cappucino? The two old hatchbacks I don't recognise and I honestly believe that estate is a Volvo.

Nothing new there, well the gold estate is the Volvo which is new but we already know about it, theres a bunch of already confirmed Japanese cars and the Lotus Europa and done.

Rossell
Most of them in that picture have been seen in previous GTs or GT4 screenshots.

Top left is a Lotus Europa I think.
Honda CRX
Toyota AE86 (Who can forget? :))

Yellow one I *THINK* is a Suzuki Cappucino? The two old hatchbacks I don't recognise and I honestly believe that estate is a Volvo.

I don't think that is a AE86 though. Looks a bit strange (at least, if you're referring to the red one on the bottom left hand side of the pic?),

The yellow one is indeed a Suzuki Capuccino.

The little grey hatchback could be an old Toyota Starlet

Dev_Zero
I don't think that is a AE86 though. Looks a bit strange (at least, if you're referring to the red one on the bottom left hand side of the pic?),

The yellow one is indeed a Suzuki Capuccino.

The little grey hatchback could be an old Toyota Starlet
NO, the yellow one is a Honda Beat. The red one at the top is a Mazda AZ-1, the red one at the bottom might be an AE86, but might also be a Celica. The grey hatchback is a Starlet, and the blue one is perhaps a Sunbeam???? They grey one in the bottom corner look like a Celica of some sort as well.

I'm a bit of a new member, but... some new info seems to have surfaced. The full interview is ...interesting, but the part that applied here is :

Dome Zero concept car that dates back to the '70s--one of several cars that were revealed in Gran Turismo 4 for the first time today. Other models worthy of note that we got to see today (although not all of them were playable in the demo) included: the Mazda 6 MPS that was only unveiled in Paris two days ago; the upcoming BMW M5; Toyota's Motor Triathlon Race Car, which looks like the 4x4 offspring of a Formula 1 car and an SUV; Jay Leno's one-of-a-kind Tank Car, which is roughly twice the size of any other car in the game; and Chrysler's 1886 Tri-Wheel. During his presentation, Yamauchi confirmed that the final number of cars in Gran Turismo will be in excess of 650 from 80 different manufacturers

Long post, sorry. I believe this fits under the "mentioned in itnterview" category

The article is at http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/granturismo4/preview_6108426.html

*edit* looks like everyone was too worried about online to look at the rest of the article...

List updated. We're up to just over 400 confirmed cars, and another 150 or so unconfirmed cars, so we're close to the magic number of 650. We're also at 95 manufacturers, although that number could vary depending on wether or not tuners are considered "manufacturers"

Latest Posts

Back