GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Loving all these shots! Especially the Evo 10 & Aventador shots! Makes me wanna shoot an Evo X :(

Wow, great collection of shots. Like the tones of the XK-R set and theres some stunners in the Evo set. Also really like the first viper shot. Great work mate. 👍

Every time I look at your shots, I just think, why do I even bother?!

Insanely good shots man. :drool:👍

Really like the toning and shadowing in these pictures. There is always a lot of variation in your sets, Nicolas, and that's what makes your gallery stand out from the rest. It doesn't matter what car you use or what track you take pictures at - they're always great. With that being said, I love the Viper set - it really brings back memories. :D

Wow,wow, wow... Wait a minute, can't watch so many beautiful pics at once...
This jag is so beautiful... That light in the third one...
These aventador shots are simply awesome.
A beautiful Mitsubich set with nice angles and beautiful light.
The viper set is terrible, first one is just absolutely beautiful and the rest is not bad too (absolut euphemism)
And then i saw that Jag / Ferrari set. And then i died...
So i haven't seen the rest.
I told you : too many beautiful pics ;)

There are too many beautiful photo
The first LanEvo X is superb. :drool::eek:
The series is a 330P4 and Jag has fallen backwards. 👍
The Jaguar comes in full black ca is sublime :drool:
The first two shots of the Viper is perfect :eek:
and the first of the Civic pleases me hugely 👍 👍

This is an update of crazy! :dopey:

Lovely sets man, I really like the EVO at the Ring 👍 Also I'm amazed how fast you can produce great sets :embarrassed:

:cheers: Thank you all for so many nice comments! Really appreciated to read them all! :cheers:

Session with ZZZ_PT

Session with Driftinziggy

My this weeks CCCL entry and it's edited Version

Wow! I was thinking in edit some shots of our session but now I'm thinking again ^^

Love every single shot of his update. Your style is ultra-awesome! :cool:👍

ps: I was thinking to use one shot of that session for SSC but now I think of another subject :)

Last edited:
Awesome stuff. Love shot 2. The colour the angle the simplicity and composition, very nice :) 👍

Also the edited version of your CCCL entry is great.

Fantastic work, indeed.

Rocha's G37 looks absolutely menacing in the first shot. Another gallery I'll be looking through to get some inspiration back into my veins. 👍

Awesome photos! :drool: Looks like you had a lot of fun. :fun:
Very nice edit on your CCCL entry too - I wanted to use that theme for a 2.0 week but since it took me 89 weeks to get that win I figured I had better not be picky and use it now as PMC. :)

Back