GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Great shots, NB, some nice styling.👍

On a funny note, am I the only one who thinks these two pics together look like a shot from Inception?:lol:

I can't help but always be fascinated by what you're able to achieve within GT5. The New Beetle RSi is being presented rarely around here, but I don't see why? Your pictures really do this car justice - the paint looks great!

Thanks for all those nice comments!

@ SMfan: You could be right with the Inception inspired pics! ;)

-- AMG SLS Electric Drive --

And this one in 7680 x 4320

Last edited:
That looks nuts.👍
I have to admit, they look better as previews but that's mainly due to GT5's low res reflections. My favourite is the penultimate one.

What a crazy colour, quite interesting though. I think your 2.0 entry shot is nice and shot 6 I quite like also.

Love shots with the windmills, Nicolas! :drool:👍 Has that eco-friendly feel to it! 👍

Great, great set, Nicolas.

My favourite pictures are #12 (very nice drift and camera angle), #20 (the extreme camera tilt emphasizes the car's speed very well), #22 (the realism is incredible; really liking the softness in this picture) and #24 and #25 (perfect shadowing). 👍

Oh my word... all I can say is WOW just WOW. I like so many of these. Especially the Gallardo and Alfa shots. The 8C looks awesome in white. :drool: 👍

Oh, gorgeous alfa, Nicolas! :drool:👍
Sets with lambo I like too, great work!
Set with ferrari has too many HDR, I think :guilty:.

Latest Posts

Back