GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
👍👍👍
Few days has not connected GTplanet and a mass of beautiful pictures on your post

All these beautiful Italian!

Thanks for watching and feedback!!! ;)

@MadMoss: actually they aren't HDR pictures, only 1 picture edited with Lightroom ;)

Very nice choice of colour. The "dirt" effect on the first one is excellent.
My fav' is maybe the second one, simple but impressive with great mood.

My god. I mean, how do you do it Nicolas? Seriously, I get fed up with HDR shots after the first. There's just so much work involved in it. I'm surprised, you keep chugging along! Awesome work! 👍

Thanks!!! :sly:

They are not 1 HDR in those last sets all pictures are edited only with Lightroom.

Here's the second part for today!

I've tried to replicate this shot.

And my version

You replicated the picture very well and there's nothing I could complain about with regard to the other two pictures. Nice work. 👍

Pretty sweet stuff NB, some of the 430 shots are gret and a couple of the Lambo too. I really like the Vette pics on your previous post. What a colour. ;) 👍

My favourites from this set? Picture #2 (great depth of field and background blur), #10 (your edit looks as realistic as it gets), #13 and #14 (I absolutely love the lighting in these two pictures; on top of that, the road has a nice texture to it) and, finally, the last picture. The composition is spot on (good camera positioning!) and, again, the road texture looks great. 👍

Very nice NB, all are great shots but this one is my favorite, it's amazing:

8265361776_010a703b5b.jpg

That SV set is amazing. I think i love each pic in it, for different reasons. As example, the composition and backgound blur of the second and the fourth, the aggessivity of the third. And that edit work on the car door is just stunning...
The F430 set is not to be outdone with some beautiful light.in the third and fourth pics.
And the last one i very well made.

Thanks for your kind comments buddies, much appreciated!

Some more requests.

What a stunning set! I really like the toning in the Vantage pictures; the shadowing is phenomenal, too. I also like the way you edited the SL pictures - the rear lights look great in a darker colour. 👍

Really like the C63 shots. Very stylish and smooth. Like shot 2(num 19) and the b+w shot the most. 👍

Back