GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments

Huge thanks for your latest feedback fellas!

Shelby Mustang 427 - Cobra engine, AM DB9 chassis, 700hp

Delta HF - 458 turbo charged engine, F40 chassis, 800hp

Corvette ZR1 - SLS engine and chassis, 750hp

All three cars sounds like absolute beasts!

Shots 2 of the Mustang and Delta set, and shots 1 and 2 of the 'Vette set are incredible. Great job all around.

I've never seen so many beautiful cars. You've got some excellent tastes in cars and photography! Mind if I add you on PSN? I'd love to try some of these beauties. :)

Nice set again, especially the ZR1, only one thing, you should use more glow on some lens flares, like the last shot, the flares looks slightly fake(some of them, not all!) if you look close tbh, an light glow(with more spread) on the circle and a slight blur on the edges makes it more realistic. But again, fantastic shots! 👍

Excellent pictures Nicolas, what a shame to have the mighty Mustang as standard, loving your yellow Delta. Very beautiful toning fot the white Vette set, greatly edited pictures for sure ;) The flares are a bit too strong (the second yellow delta) but if I see it as artistic side, it's fine ^^

Last edited:
Beautiful photos! Je les adore!
Do you mind sharing the Shelby Mustang 427, Delta HF & Corvette ZR1 on GT5?

Keep those nice pictures coming sir

Greetings!

Jonas.

Great tones, composition and all the rest of it, but this effects on light looks funny, I think they do not need to add, Nicolas! :)

86 is your perfect it just right, nice adjustment

8c is the monstrously beautiful setting with small onions. :bowdown:
the choice of rims is perfect and yellow livery :drool:
(oui j'en veux aussi)

The Megane is very good for a megane, I've tried I'll dive in full black.

Back