GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Omg, love that Ford GT shot. :drool: Really like the colour, contrast and vibrancy. And the gold wheels go very well with the rich dark body colour. Awesome job Nicolas. 👍

Everything I have not yet commented on in your gallery = AWESOMENESS.:bowdown:

Thanks Alex, always a pleasure to hear things like that from you.

Awesome pic again Nb, you've nailed it again! Keep them coming!!

Thanks mate!

Cracking shot NB. How much clean up did that take?

Thank you! A lot, spent nearly 2 hours on this pic, fortunately my GT40 LM is already black. :D

GPR
Omg, love that Ford GT shot. Really like the colour, contrast and vibrancy. And the gold wheels go very well with the rich dark body colour. Awesome job Nicolas.

Thanks George, I thought that these rims would fit better than the orange standrd ones.

Superb one Nicolas. I love this car and that's one of the better pic I've seen with it (her). Great tribute.

Merci Jérémy, was not easy to make the GT40 looking clean.

"I AM LEGEND"
Yes, you are, Nicolas!

Exactly what I thought.

Thanks Justin and Nenad! "I am Legend" was really meant for the car, not me! :D

You already know what I think about your photos from other pages, but I'll say it here too - great work! "tup" Love the toning and composition in everything.

Latest sets and creations are awesome.. been sooo busy with work that I haven't gotten to take any for a spin.. the Cobra is gonna be first.. I'll drive it like I stole it (and actually steal it.. :lol: )

Fantastic photos! The black-black combo looks great on the Ford. 👍
And the GT40 replica shot is a cracking one. Great work done on it. :drool:

Amazing standard cleanups, Nicolas! :drool::tup;

They're as crisp as a bag of crisps!

Thanks buddies for these latest comments, amways a pleasure to read such things!

After seeing some VW Samba Bus mods from Lee and Nathan (thanks for beeing an inspiration for me), I've tried to make one myself.

Back