GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Excellent shots mate, that 8c looks absolutely stunning in yellow , the 9th and the 10th megane shots are just perfect, what can i say more?

Your Alfa and your F40 are superb, this yellow fit perfectly with these italian beauties. And great edit work as usual, obviously :)

Superb !
Your style at is highest level on these shelby shots.
Du pur Nicolas quoi ;)
I also like very much your work on the plates these last times ;)
And that bonus is really good !

This made my morning for sure, i agree with kodje here!

But just imagine if this was an Saleen Mustang 351 (PD really need to feature an saleen car in GT6..) maybe a new idea for an edit?

Great stang Nicolas. 1 & 3 are very nice. But I must say that bonus is even better thats beautiful. Love the cool toning. Well done mate. 👍

Love the AE86 shots and F40 panorama! :drool:
For the Mustang set, sweet reflections on shots 1 and 2! :drool:👍
Finally, DAT BONUS! :eek:

Nice one, Nicolas!

Wow ! just mind-blowing ! Loving the reflections (*wonders how he do this*) and the editing :)

Every guy in world wonders how he do it. BTW I love those reflections very very very very very very very very very very much.

Great job with the mustang and the previous set :drool:👍. You always know what colours to paint the cars in order to make them look amazing.

Killer pictures as always Nicolas, the so beautiful yellow R8 set is really nice, loving your F40 panorama, will try to make one there ^^ Yes yes yes, this blue mustang and its licence plate, loving it, nicely edited, good camera angles, now imust find how to remove the wings.

The bonus, make more !!! They must include licence plate editor in gt6 !

Love love love the Shelby Mustang and the bonus is a fantastic image! :bowdown: :drool: 👍

Huge thanks Nathan! :)

May I ask what shade of green you used for this? It's perfect but I can't find it for the life of me.

It's Sublime green from the Plymouth Superbird. :sly:

Killer pictures as always Nicolas, the so beautiful yellow R8 set is really nice, loving your F40 panorama, will try to make one there ^^ Yes yes yes, this blue mustang and its licence plate, loving it, nicely edited, good camera angles, now imust find how to remove the wings.

The bonus, make more !!! They must include licence plate editor in gt6 !

Merci Hervé, I totally agree for the license plate editor. If you need help to remove the spoilers, contact me on Flickr. ;)

Back