GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Nice! Once again too many great shot to comment on. All I will say is, great job of cleanups and richness of colour and the contrast and light is classic NB style. Well done mate. 👍 Love the Porsche. :drool:

What can I say?

Your editing skills are amazing. My personal favourite... well, it's not easy to pick one, actually.

In my opinion, you've chosen the perfect location for each car. Everything looks as clean and thought-out as ever. 👍

Last edited:
Biggest thanks buddies for your feedback!

Concerning tutorials, I can't give or make some because all of my edits are done with Gimp and/or Lightroom and different settings, each single pic has a slightly different setup, so it will be very difficult and long to explain everything.
All I can say is, I use often between 8-10 layers to get some nice reflections and doing some light clean up on jaggies and imperfections on cars and/or color banding.

Bonus.

Sweet use of that SSRX glitch! :drool:
Absolutely excellent work as usual, Nicolas!

Some great shots here again NB, nice use of flares again, creative use of track ,again nice lightning and angles 👍

Awesome work once again Nicolas. Is that all taken from out of bounds on the SSRX? The F40 ones are just that bit sweeter. 👍

Thank you pals for these comments, very pleased to read all that. :cheers:

#4, #5, #10 (HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?! :eek:), #15 and #19 are the best of the set, Nicolas! :drool:👍

Very nice once again Nicolas, watching your pics makes me think that even if I've almost lost my photomode will, you're still able to produce beautiful sets, the C63 number 11 shot is ass kicking, everything is great, car paints, editing, all muscle cars should be premium ones !

Amazing!! I'll look all your pictures from now!! You're pictures are amazing, artistic, realistic, amazing, amazing, amazing... I prefere the 3 and 10 ! Very good!

Back