GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Everything is perfect, I really loving your editing style, killer licence plates adding, amazing work Nicolas, great cars and paintings, total support my friend.

Shot #3 got my senses tingling (in a good way)! :drool:
Another excellent cleanup from Nicolas! 👍

Great photoshop bud - That Lambo is crazy. :) And if you're going to make pics of pretty ladies by a vehicle, I say +1 to the Shelby. Solid play on that one.

Wow, just wow. These edits are very good. The matching of lighting is pretty close to spot on with added elements and overall toning and quality is superb. Fantastic stuff Nicolas. :drool:

Love those American Muscle sets.. That LFA set is epic.. and the "babe" set is very well edited!.. Once again you have blown my mind! I thank you!

Amazing editing skills on display right there Nicolas! :bowdown: The first Cobra image is my particular favorite. 👍

Woah Nicolas, the twin turbo Gallardo edit is the hellish pic !!! The Mazda background edit is nicely done, you must work for pody and help them creating a licence plate editor. The ladies editings are fine, the first one is my fav, soft and clean the way I like.

Huge thanks guys for your feedback!

Sexy Curves part II.

1 (Panorama)

Usual stuff.

The girls in pic #4 in 1st and #4 in 2nd set doesn't look proportional to the car. They are little bit smaller than they must be.
Anyways it's a great work 👍
8651955703_033da976c0_c.jpg

This one is sooo good :drool: :drool: :drool: Wonderful edits Nicolas ! 👍👍👍

Mind = blown.

I'm serious. That 8C must be the most beautiful one I've seen so far, both contrast and lighting in those Aventador shots are unmatched and your IS F... It looks as sexy as ever. You've chosen the perfect location for each one of these beauties. :cool: 👍

You know I have always been a fan of yours NBD. I have your Muria and Aventador edit as my background on my phone.

Your good, perhaps, too good.

SOme of those Aventador shot are nice the toning and contrast are make then seem rich. But those 8C shot are :drool: Love those mate, very nice indeed. 👍 I Like the selective isolated reds and the cool toning the most. :)

Nicolas, so many pictures, I should have two lives to make twice as yours :) The 8C pictures are greatly edited, that kind of close to b&w is so nice. A Lambo in Sienna, a sweet bodypaint, what else could be better ? Picture 26 woah !!! 👍 👍

Girls adding is nice but as said before, the 458 and high heels is so GREAT !

Latest Posts

Back