GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
The wreckage elements are awesome and well done, still amazes me how you do some of this stuff. Minor things if were to be picky tohugh, the tyre marks are a bit flat and textureless which doesn't help with realism and ther only other thing I think there would be more atmosphere between the driver and the current position of the camera so he wouldn't look as solid in shadow as he does now. But its still an awesome edit NB. 👍

Thanks Zakariya and George! ;)

I spent most of the time on this edit trying to do these tyre marks, unsuccessfully. :)

Bisimoto Porsche 911 Twin Turbo

Sometimes you need to think simple, maybe you should download some skid mark textures and blend them in. The smoke is a bit pixelated aswell. But again, brilliant picture!

Great set of sexy curves mate.

Great idea with the F40 crash. As much as i love it i don't think it's excecuted as well as your usual work.

The driver wouldn't be silhouetted like that and like mentioned before the skid marks look abit off.

Can't help but wish there were more skid marks, marks/dents on the barrier and debris all over the place as the car crashing that hard would leave a trail of devestation.

Don't mean to be harsh, your editing is great! 👍

Love your latest work, Nicolas.

The "Sexy Curves" set looks great and I also like the last two edits. As others already mentioned, there could be more debris on the ground in that F40 edit and the tyre marks could look a bit more realistic, but other than that: great work! The 911 looks amazing. You've replicated the actual car perfectly. 👍

That first sexy curves pt3 pic is :drool:

F40 Crash is amazing but :(. You are the king of editing.

That Porsche pic is realistic as 🤬!

Love your latest work, Nicolas.

The "Sexy Curves" set looks great and I also like the last two edits. As others already mentioned, there could be more debris on the ground in that F40 edit and the tyre marks could look a bit more realistic, but other than that: great work! The 911 looks amazing. You've replicated the actual car perfectly. 👍

That first sexy curves pt3 pic is :drool:

F40 Crash is amazing but :(. You are the king of editing.

That Porsche pic is realistic as 🤬!
+1 👍

Thanks guys for all these great comments and encouraging critics. I still have a lot to learn about different functions in Gimp and I hope that I will improve to get my edits to a higher level.

CCCL Entry

Love the 350 Stang. Awesome colour. And normally I don't like the prowler at all. But you made it look good. 👍

Man I can't keep up with your work - it's so prolific and what's so awesome about that is despite the quantity the quality is sky high. :bowdown: I'm just a little (lot) envious of the amount of time you have to work on stuff - I pretty much don't have any these days.
Anyhow - the 3rd Sexy Curves installment is much improved over the second with my favourite being the Mustang shot which I find the most tasteful of the group. ;)
The 911 is awesome and great idea with game over. 👍 Awesome Prowler (maybe a little dark) and the Jag and jag shot is fantastic. :drool:
Love the lighting and angles in the McLaren shots - also the Alfa 8C and Aventador shots from earlier are amazing. Finally 👍 to your CCCL entry.

Pheeeeewww. :)

First class pictures once again Nicolas, very nice last girls curves shot, my fav is still the first one, more into "the less you see the more you think" which I like. Nice F40 crash edit, the same without the pilot walking would look better imo ^^

Great menacing Prowler, realistic path with this 911, ass kicking yellow Mp4 pics, so nicely edited and the rims !!! The black Jag is a beast !!

Very nicely edited Prowler, the XKR with the black jaguar is an nice idea, looks very good!!

The MP4 set is really nice but the first stand out above the rest of the set! Love the soft bloom effect. The mustang is nice also!

Are you now uploading everyday pics?

Glad you like the gift Nicolas, first class panorama, really loving the grey sky, others are fine. The air-ride Chevy SSR looks nice.

Stanced Macca? Nope. :yuck:
Stanced SSR? Meh. 👍

Nice shots, Nicolas! Now, create a non-hybrid set!
Please?

Back