GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
That 3.0 entry is stunning, not a big fan of the diagonal headlights though, they could be better imo(looks a bit unrealistic), but amazing edit! The lightning and the clouds on the 599 set is wonderful!

Very nice blur on the scuderia 12 and 13, number 17 of the Stratos is looking great! The lightning on the M5 is looking great also! The 1st m5 shot is a very nice angle!

That GT-R looked too good to be true hahah, even though you tricked me for a few seconds on the 2nd one.

The paint on the looks really hot! Number 13 of the IS-F looks really good and realistic! Great job!

The Corvette set is nice! I really like 6 but i think you should have spread the left light more out in the center, you can see that the light in going down instead of full spread, the right light is nicely done.

Once again, i really like the clouds and the lightning on the SV, it looks so smooth and realistic.

Great posts Nicolas, ;)👍

I noticed that you posted the Nürburgring 24H photos. Quite interesting to see the difference between real pictures and the ones from GT5. ;)

I'm disappointed.

Whenever I think that this can't get any better, I'm surprised by absolutely stunning shots. Can't pick a favourite image because they're all incredible. 👍

Nice job Nicolas. I actually was going to do almost the exact same thing soon. But with a slightly darker red. Beat me to it. Looks awesome. :drool:

I like numbers 2,3,4,7&8 but my fav is number 4. Really nice 👍

I was pleased to read all your comments and thanks for watching!

Nice! That orange is crazy intense but good. And I really like some of those Elise shots. Especially 17 & 18. Nice dof and toning. 👍

Another lovely set from Nicolas! :drool:
I particularly like shot #1, #5, #7 and #15! 👍

Wow, those are some intense colours! I really like the high aperture Lotus shots, it's a brave photographer who shoots that close up on those settings.

Still amazes me how you intergrate those interiors and engines. Or where you get the material from to begin with. Just brilliant stuff mate. :drool: 👍

Back