GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Loving the contrast and high colour saturation in your latest shots, Nicolas. On top of that, I think that I prefer the second version of your 300 SL edits; might be due to the more natural look. :)

Apart from the reflection (I'm really sorry but it's quite bad, IMO :() I love the image and the mood it has. (Correct the reflection, it's way to dark and the perspective is a bit wrong. Then it will be a perfect shot 👍)

Yeah, Nicolas, I agree with GTRacer. The light reflection on the Tarmac is too much, and the sunlight glare is a bit over the top.

Excluding that, excellent shot.

Oh thats one great looking edit(just came back from my holiday) :)

But like the others said, the reflection is a bit too dark.

Apart from that, really like the fog effect, maybe the strokes on the right are a tad too hard but that doesn't matter, the edit is brilliant Nicolas,well done. 👍

Great Lambo set. Where are the last two shot taken?
Nice re-edit on the Zonda - the car is much more the centre of attention now.👍

^They we're done in the parking lot of the Red Bull Hangar - not sure how.

Nicolas, that's beautiful!! :drool: Those details are just crazy! And the 3.0 is better now for sure. 👍

Last edited:
Thanks Eric and Ciro! ;)

The last 2 SV shots are in the parking lot, thanks to a glitch, you can place your car there.

I agree your 3.0 is a little better mate. 👍

Some of those SV shot are great. Love the 2 with the wheel close-ups. And also the parking lot shots, very nice I like the simplicity and toning. Plus you don't see that often too. 👍

1. Love your 3.0 re-edit!
2. That SV is stunning! Especially the rim shots! Too much detail! The last pic of the SV set is very nice too!
3. GTI pics are very good, nice spread om the lights and very nice paintjob with the blackout rims!

Nice work again Nicolas, you never seem to disappoint me:tup:

Beautiful work as usual Nicolas! :drool: Sorry I haven't stopped in for awhile - just been too busy - Love the Maserati set, looks damn sexy in that red. The Lambo set is great too - I see you've discovered how to glitch into the parking lot area - worked that out a while back and found you have to be fairly careful as you drop your car down into it as sometimes it can get stuck on a strange angle. I completely lost a car underground there once. :lol:
The change you made to the reflection on your 3.0 entry improved it 1000% 👍 👍
And finally I love that orange on the VW - superb! :)

Many thanks guys for your latest feedback! ;)

Been very busy lately, but finally found some free time for some new pics.

The RS3 edit is awesome. 👍 And I quite like shots 4 & 5 also. 👍 The focus shots are not bad either but they feel like they lacks something to me, just not sure what.

Nice orange Golf edit and very good toning, the air ride suspension style RS3 edit is amazing !!! The yellow Scirocco could be seen at the Worthersee treffen ^^ and the blue focus set shhows a pleasent use of lights, everything is fine. Bravo Nicolas 👍

Fantastic work, Nicolas. Pictures #4 (great toning and lighting), #7 (excellent depth of field, good contrast) and #9 (lovely composition, lighting and contrast) are my personal favourites. :)

Back