GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Btw, something tells me F&F6 is gonna SUUUUUUCK.:lol::lol::lol:

lol I saw the making of, it looked more like furious 6 in stead of FAST and furious.
They are like more fighting scenes than the amount of cars in the whole movie :/ . The only reason why I like the series today is because of the cast.

I'm up to page 31, the gold racing cart. Wow!👍👍👍

Nicholas, Nicholas, NICHOLAS! for me to describe what I've seen thus far would take forever.

Simply said, I find myself staring at your work at times. 'how does he do that?'

Practice & Imagination.

Your work has been special to me since I joined. That you take time to be with us lesser talents is a big help. you inspire us to, at least, not ruin the pages.

Your encouragement always helps everyone.

But still, The disassembled F-40 is my personal fave set. Always.:drool::drool::drool:

I shall continue walking through your museum, and my mouth is wide open the entire time.

You lead by example, daring, scaring us to catch up.

Thank you for sharing, and Thank You for the memories.:bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:

Thanks mates for your feedback! ;)

Gary, you deserve a special THANK, your comments are the best and funniest to read, each time. :sly:

I like the 1st and the last shot the most but, still, they are all very good! :) And I got to agree, Gary is the KING of comments! :D:tup:

The fast and the furious edit made me laugh a little, it's good just seems funny to me.

I really like the colours and toning on the Mines batch of shots. Very nice. Some of the compositions are great also. My fav is your 2.0 entry. 👍

Killer Audi (sorry can't remember its name) lowered air ride ! The blue Aston set and the green Camara are excellent, the larger chassis Gallardo is a beast and each licence plate adding is greatly inspired. Good looking R34 flag edit. The Murci rims edit is very nice, I think it would look great on a 599 gtb :) Top class SSRX Plymouth shot ! first Amuse Carbon is very nice and the first Mine's R34 is showing an extreme roaring beast ! Brilliant work as always, Bravo Nicolas

Triple 👍

Great Carbon R pictures, Nicolas. I've seen them before, but they look much better when put together. Fantastic 3.0 entry, as well. 👍

I opened GTP for a long time and wow. Just wow. You have been very busy with you top quality photos. The F&F pics and the Red Skyline pics are my favorites.

Superb Aston Martin set Nicolas, especially the close shots and the Shoren-In shots 👍
With your legendary productivity, since my last visit, you have made so much great sets i can't comment all ;) I think i will take my time to visit your flickr gallery :)

Excellent stuff, Nicolas. Really liking the various effects and compositions you went for in these shots. All of them show a lot of details, but I think that pictures #3 and #4 stood out from the rest for me. Keep it up. 👍

It's been a while since i've been on your gallery, you never seem to disappoint me, that Amuse carbon R and Vantage are just great! Amazing lightning!👍

Love the first pic of the Zonda, beautiful sky and great general toning 👍
Very nice 'vette set, all pics are great, i especially love the #1, #3 and the last (original work :) for this last one).

Back