GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments

Thanks pals for these kind words. ;)
The hardest part on the Golf R edit was the conversion from 4 to 2 doors.

Randoms.

Bravo Nicolas, fantastic real panorama, this is truely what I'm loving, softly edited, half minimalistic, half artistic, centered car just the way I like, five stars pano !!

HGP Motorsport, one of the best VW tuner, still remember their MK3 VR6 synchro biturbo. As I said before, shame on pd for not uncluding the 2 doors VW's. Excellent licence plate, toning, stickers, edit. :drool:

Last edited:
Oops I was writing my comment while you were updating your thread, so here's another one :) Brilliant work once again, the Camarro set looks so nice. Excellent orange M3, everything is nicely edited. Five stars update mate 👍

Thanks Buddies!
Here a few last ones for this week. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Wish you all a nice weekend! :cheers:

2.0 Entry

PMC Entry

Jaguar XFR

Amazing works as always Nicolas - love the pano on the previous page and all your standard cleanups are top class. :bowdown: :)

That pano on the previous page is pretty nice, awesome sky.

Your 2.0 entry is great and one of the better ones I've seen from you in a while. 👍

I also like the Blue Jag, looks great in that colour. 👍

Thanks, folks, for all your latest feedback, as always very pleased to read all your comments.

VW Karmann Ghia

Chevrolet Camaro SS

Oops, I'm a bit late :) Killer work as always Nicolas, The ugly goldorak bodykit car pic under the Suzuka's bridge looks incredibly nice, strongly edited wow 👍 The 8C shot is softer but still efficient, loving the toning and camera angle. The Jaguar is nicely enhanced and the background adds a quiet mood. The Karmann can go to the Worthersee 2014 !!! Custom style as it shall be, very nice composition. The two Z28 pics are into what I want to see in GT6, custom rims and large tires, the body smoothing into the true US Custom cars 👍

I like the tree in the Karmann shot, awesome colours. Sky feels a little over contrasted though.

Those Camaro shots are great, liking both of them. Great colour and smoothness with clean lines and solid editing with the wheels too. 👍

Finally your 3.0 edit is pretty decent. Nice idea and it looks the part. I think some of the finer details could have been integrated a little better when examined up close. But overall it's pretty good mate. 👍

:cheers: Thanks guys for watching and feedback. :cheers:

Feel free to enjoy them (or not) and leave a comment.

Back