GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments

Huge thanks pals for your time and positive feedback! :cheers:

THE BROWN SLS!!! I can't get to the others yet! THE BROWN SLS!!!

I...FREAKING...LOVE...YOU...

In an artistic way only!

What can I say that has not been said here before? (Okay, I got to the other shots.)

As I saw each photo, I died each time.:)

(Weeping) NB, I died 44 times (In a row).

Thank You for bringing these to life. You are the Re-Animator for real.

Well, now that you crapped on my entire editing style...I gotta go practice. (Dam).

Awesome Everything!!!:gtpflag:

Unbelievable is the word, a huge thank Nicolas, the Mk5 is a masterpiece ! Exactly what I wanted. The top chop old bug is amazing !!! Everything is fine. When quality and productivity are mixed together, only one name comes to my mind. Nicolas 👍

See's this page... picks oneself off the floor several minutes later, looks again... finds oneself on the floor again... TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS! ;)

The zonda edit work is awesome mate 👍
I like very much your the Mines and the M3 sets also :)
And beautiful Gallardo :drool: (my next set will be with a plum crazy car also ;) ).

Last edited:
Seriously, where do you find the time to produce such quality in quantity?! :crazy:
Great job and I do find the Gallardo extra appealing in purple. :sly:

Thank you for your comments, fellas!

Seriously, where do you find the time to produce such quality in quantity?! :crazy:
Great job and I do find the Gallardo extra appealing in purple. :sly:

My PS3 is running 3-4 hours/day, few hours of editing, make my pics while working from home.

3-4

Bonus

Last edited:
Your pics all are extremely goooood!!! Those pics are food NB! I could eat them. Very genius composition on some of them! Specially loving the F40 pics. And that last pic is the dessert

Thoroughly enjoyed that update Nicolas! I'm on my second espresso and if I was a smoker, I'd have got through a few Gitane too!!!
I may be an Alfa fan, but the McLaren set for me is the star of the show. Love the colour, tone, compositions etc. Very nice!:drool:

Once again, excellent work Nicolas, a great car, Gallardo, great paint and black rims, pictures 1, 11, 12 and 13 are my favs, so finely edited, including a quiet mood, a soft lighting and efficient camera angle. 👍

Last edited:
Wow, I'm quite surprised at how good that M3 on the previous page looks in that green. Some good photo there obviously help. 👍

Also the Gallardo looks quite nice in that purple. 👍

From your latest batch I like the McLaren images the most, the wheel shots in particular and that bonus shot is interesting. Good light and toning. As always something to please everyone in your sets Nicolas. :) 👍

It's mind-boggling how much quality you're able to deliver while providing so many shots.

Loving the paint you chose for that MP4-12C (picture #5 is one of my personal favourites). On top of that, I find that that GNX (picture #10) looks stunning - very clean, nice shadowing and realistic toning. The fifth and ninth F40 shots (pictures #21 and #25) are among my favourites, as well. :) 👍

Great work on the MP4, good choice of paint for the body and great choice of angles.
The #11 is one of my fav' in this last batch, love the high contrast and the wheel rendering. Great work also on the Alfa and the F40 👍

Love that McLaren and the Challenger :bowdown: - the rest are all awesome too of course, just those shots stand out for me. ;)

Huge thanks to all of you, really appreciated to read all your kind words.

@Ziggy: Yes, I'm still on 2.11. :D

2.0 Entry

Back