GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
I like the theme you went with on the first shot, very cool. And the babe :eek: ;)

The Darth Vader concept is an interesting idea. 👍

The 8C is very pretty cool in that purple, it works better than I would have imagined. 👍

And of course clean editing throughout. 👍

Thanks for all your encouraging comments, I'm glad you like them.

Bonus

2 - 3

One of my fav' cars. Some different edit style in this set, great job with the light and the reflections. The smoke in the shot #7 is very well done, and the photo looks very realistic but the smoke wasn't the most anticipated thing to add pic with water reflection. Anyway that's another first class set and the bonus are also awesome. They looks real and more than real at the same time with splendid choices of angle 👍

Merci Jeremy, I'm glad you like them!

Danke Nenad, pleased to red that.

:cheers:

3 requested pics

Ferrari F40 Gas Monkey Garage (Fast n Loud)

And 2 Transformers

I have many page behind
The 8C Kristy Super chassis "just you tell me where?" Krity also has a great frame ^ ^
all are excelente

ASTON page 136 :drool:

Thanks, Alex, Nenad, Mathieu and Jérémy! I pleased to read your feedback and that you like them.

Le Mans Classics

Switzerland

24 - 25

Feel free to enjoy and leave a comment.

:cheers: Nice Weekend to all! :cheers:

I quite like some of the editing in the 787b shots. Has a good, gritty feel which gives them character. Also the 458 shots are toned well. 👍

Amazing sets Nicolas :drool: :drool: :drool: Really like Darth Vader G37 and sexy Alpha shots and some of the LM and Italia shots made me drool 👍👍👍

F... That Le Mans set is just awesome !
You've surpass yourself (and that's not easy ;) ) on this set Nicolas 👍
Nice 458 set also :)

Thank you so much for your latest feedback, guys! :cheers:

1 - 2

Really like the colour isolation of the red in the Lambo pics. Nice toning too. Your entry shot is quite good. 👍

Also that 430 looks sweet in black with some interesting effects. 👍

As George mentioned, the colour isolation is a nice touch - I especially like picture #4. Other than that, I think that you've been able to put together nice photos with interesting effects - pictures #16, #24 and #29 stood out for me.

👍

The superveloce set is simply splendid :drool: Black & Red with bokeh that's a great combo with a great mood 👍
Your F430 edit are very original but sometime a little disconcerting (independently of the fact they remain beautiful), I prefer the style of the Aston ones, especially the last four and more especially the close shots.
Great work anyway, you always improve, try new things and I'm very impressed by that ! :cheers:

Fantastic work NB :bowdown:👍. The SV and the Maserati shots were the best in my eyes :drool:👍.
P.S. I still don't understand how you are able to post so many quality pictures so often. Mind blowing :bowdown:

Thank you, guys for all your feedback! I appreciate! :cheers:

Bonus

:cool: I wish you all a nice Weekend! :cool:

Back