GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Many thanks for all these nice comments, guys!

It's been a while since the last news, so here is my latest 3.0 entry. (more pics later)

This is an amazinc picture Nicolas, strongly and efficiently edited, gonna sit and wait the coming stuffs, you must send a cv to pody and show them how the next GT must be done.

Many thanks for all these nice comments, guys!

It's been a while since the last news, so here is my latest 3.0 entry. (more pics later)

No words for this..

omgwtf.gif

Beautiful edit, Nicolas. Everything is set so perfectly, lightning, toning, colors.. Also, you have shown again your great editing skills :drool:

👍

Awesome! The partial colour really makes the car pop and the details like the number plate really finish off the images. :drool: :bowdown: 👍

Yeah, I want to be poisoned, Super Vette. The editing work is always fine, loving the colours. I want a two-tone custom paint shop in GT6, Nice licence plate adding. Bravo Nicolas 👍

I absolutely adore your 3.0 entry Nicolas. The tiny details you've worked on, the sky, the lighting. Awe-inspiring work.

Whoa! I really missed a lot!
All I can say is, very stupendous work, Nicolas! :drool:👍

Love the Evora shots! 👍

What can I say Nicolas? A fantastic body of work!!

The rain soaked standards are superb. The orange & grey Evora - :drool: I've got to get me one of them!!!
The green Trans Cammer sitting in slightly desaturated background is mighty!! Love the little light details:eek:
The Hotwheels entry - I'm sure I had that car as a kid!!! Awesome edit:tup:
And I've commented on Venom before, somewhere else, but I have to say I never get tired of looking at those shots - damn fine stuff!:bowdown:

I like a lot this green transcammer, original and very good choice this color 👍
i especially like the second shot with your soft work on lights which enhance its great composition.
The evora edit work on the body car is just perfect, and the choice of a grey car in a desaturated scenery is just perfect 👍 The close shots are really beautiful. And I'm not a big fan of this car but in these shots she (yes she ;) ) looks really pretty :)
The three last shots are great also, as usual, but the last is, imo, the best with a perfect composition / dof and a great light :)
really glad to see you more often here with some new stuff Nicolas :cheers:
(and I've liked a lot your irl photos on your flickr account also :) ).

No idea how you came up with that. What I do know, though, is that I really like the little things you added to your latest photo (such as the reflections). :drool: 👍

Prowler edit: badass. Nothing more to say about that.
The last set: I dig the color scheme of the Lotus. Definitely something I would drive. Word for the wise: in the BMW shot, there's an uncomfortable amount of lens debris. Just doesn't feel natural.
Besides that, fantastic last couple updates.
That Prowler... :drool:

Back