GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Brilliant shots, can only imagine how much a bitch it was clean up. Great job there. And the Zonda R looks especially nice in blue.

Fantastic Zonda set! Favourites are #3, #8, #12, #14 & #15 and let's not forget that RUF - superb edit. 👍 :)

I like the Greyish tones in the Zonda pics and some nice compositions too with interesting use of three cars. I really like shot 2 & 3 but as usual all of them are good. The blue edits look great too. 👍

This Zonda looks very good in blue, which color have you used ?
Great work on the Monza part of the set, some real great composition (like the one with the three wheels) and there is a great sense of action in these pics 👍

There is too much pics to comment individually but there is one thing i can say: They are awesome :drool:! My favorite set is the Mazda racing car set.

Thanks folks for all your great comments, unfortunately I have no time for new shots but stay tuned for some news for next week.

:cheers:

Gorgeous update Nicolas, love the composition of the countach! The Cali shot looks in much ways the same as the 599 you posted earlier, but it still looks nice! GTR looks nice also! Looks more like a arcade style racer imo :)

Great update Nicolas - I really like the California shots (It looks good with the roof up). 👍 Not 100% sure about the spray from the wheels however - it's just not quite convincing enough and almost takes away from the image rather than adds to it for that reason - for me anyway - but I'm a bit fussy on that issue. ;) I've tried to do it myself a few times but I can't get it to look right so I always end up scraping it. :indiff:

Fantastic edit on the Countach and the TransCammer shots are just brilliant. :bowdown: :)

Your wet gravel reflections, air brushing clouds, realistic editing, and creating interiors by opening the door with 3.0 edit plus greatly for standard vehicles have always been your talent. 👍

Loving the looks of the sky in those California images. Pictures #7 and #8 are amazing, as well. :drool: 👍

Welcome back, by the way. ;)

The concept of the wet shots are cool but the reflections on them look a little iffy to me. It's a pretty neat job though, counting the fact that wet reflections, especially in motions are difficult as hell to capture and pull off. Same goes to the spray as well, like Nato said, kinds of draws attention away from the stock of the photo, but it's good that you tried, because the next time you do it again, it'll definitely improve.

However, I am totally in love with the transcammer set. Gorgeous showcase of the car.

Back