GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Beautiful picture, Nicolas. I'm liking the contrast between the background and the road a lot. Colour balance and lighting are looking great, as well. 👍

It has been a while ago since I posted something on GTP but I must say that I'm amazed by your work. If you'd like me to say one word about the sets of photos I'd say: STUNNING! Congratulations my friend, you've done a great job! Keep up the good work 👍!

Greetings!

I licked my monitor in circular motions. That rotor/ caliper shot is worth the mild shock.:drool:

Next, is the Nardo. It never looked so fabulous. Ever.👍👍👍

I cannot thank you enough for bringing the hottest car show looks to share.

The Camaro is Boss. Good Luck in your comp.

The set is high quality excitement.:cheers:

Lovely edits, Nicolas. I'm loving the extreme colour saturation in those Scirocco R pictures - fits quite well. That Nardo Concept looks like a "premium" car and the contrasts are incredibly good. Last but not least, those DB9 shots showcase the beauty of that car in a very appealing way - I especially like the individual compositions and the lighting.

👍

The open edits are as good as always my friend but I like shots 9 & 10 the most. The clean intense colour off the monotonal backdrop is very nice. Good angles too. 👍

Lovely work, Nicolas. The saturated colours worked quite well, the contrasts are incredibly good and the varying compositions make for an interesting set. 👍

Beautiful Viper Set Nicolas 👍
And awesome edit work on this Murciélago one :drool:
The first three are very well done as usual, it seems that you know have a perfect mastery of this kind of edit ;)
But in fact my fav' are the others one : your interior shots and the close ones are just beautiful. It's like I discover again the cars with your sets :cheers:

I'm very pleased to read your latest feedback, thanks guys!

Great update as usual, with some very original stuff. I especially really love your close shots of this pink 8C : they are gorgeous 👍

Whoa, haven't been here for a while, and you made tons of amazing pics :drool:
From the latest update my favorite are those with Alfa close-ups. Purple paint fits this car very well IMO.

Amazing work as always Nicolas, the Scirocco looks perfect, and the 8c pics are so nice. Everything is brilliantly edited, keep up the magnificent work mate. My Ps3 is dead but I won't leave gtp.

Back