GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Killer Avantador edit, dust and stickers are greatly done. Strong green Vette picture, the washing and reflections are so nicely managed, cute girls :) The red Beetle is my fav ! Everything is perfect, car color, body and the opening roof, antenna, darker glass :drool:

Nice Zonda and Ford GT, again with an efficient opened door, bonnet and trunk edit. The Evora pictures are so beautiful, soft toning, great bodypaint, mocha brown or cordovan brown may be :), quiet lighting, yes I love it ! Unusual Insight :)

Nicolas You're raising the gt5 photomode flag, higher than before :)

Wow, man I can't keep up with comments on your work. It's mind boggling how much you're able to produce and with quality.

Love the first shot, the water and slight wash foam is done prety well and of course I can't complain about the obvious eye candy in the foreground. :sly:

The beetle edits are nice too. But I really like the Evora pics, the colour on it looks great and the tone in these are my cup of tea. 👍

Quality and productivity, here are the words 👍 The white SLR cab and MX5 are greatly edited. Killer real panorama, excellent car and bike choice. Brutal lowered F40 ! The Hawaian Audi custom is funny and efficiently edited, can you please make a Golf MK5 lowered with Lorinser or Gemballa 19' rims ? As usual brilliant work, toning, lighting, colors, contrast, camera angles 👍

Love them all! 👍

Would be so cool to see a heavily modified FD3S from you. :D:lol:

Last edited:
Great job with the previous few pictures. Your quality is shooting through the roof with these edits, especially the shopped cars. Incredible job, NB. 👍

That are sick Photoshop skills, Nicolas! :bowdown:

BTW, is the Audi Ute's grille taken from a Chrysler 300? :sly:

Killer Avantador edit, dust and stickers are greatly done. Strong green Vette picture, the washing and reflections are so nicely managed, cute girls :) The red Beetle is my fav ! Everything is perfect, car color, body and the opening roof, antenna, darker glass :drool:

Nice Zonda and Ford GT, again with an efficient opened door, bonnet and trunk edit. The Evora pictures are so beautiful, soft toning, great bodypaint, mocha brown or cordovan brown may be :), quiet lighting, yes I love it ! Unusual Insight :)

Nicolas You're raising the gt5 photomode flag, higher than before :)

I just can't say it better. Your editing skills are awesome mate !
Your two last F40 pics are excellent and the 458 / KTM pic is awesome.
Always a pleasure to come here Nicolas :)

Thanks mates for your comments!

Yes, Justin, the grille is from a 300C. :)

Pagani Zonda Cinque
(not much from the original GT5 picture left)

VW Golf V GTI
(Request from HaerBev)

Random pics

Latest Posts

Back