GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Amazing red Aston Shoren set Nicolas, outstanding editing style 👍 The first Zonda shot and its amazing sky, wow it should be the basic tone in the game track, pody should use your help for GT6 mate. First class Vette serie, lowered as mine and as it shall be, third shot and the heavenly sky, oh yes I love it ! The last is uncommonly edited, brilliant artistic modern smoke-plasma touch. The Miura is my favourite car of the game, the licence plate is perfect ! Each pic has a pleasent toning, you're gonna reach the ultimate gt5 photomode level.

First, the Carbon R set looks fantastic! :drool:
Second, the Aston V12 ad looks sexy great! 👍
Third, that Pagani shot with the sky looks hyper-realistic! :drool:👍
Fourth, the first Miura shot is absolutely unbelievably astronomically beautiful! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

So many things I've missed from you, Nicolas, but all have one thing in common: they're making me :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: all over the place!

Great Zonda shots, they have an unrealistic post-apocalyptic style about them. 👍

Nice 'Vette shots as well. :)

Very realistic Miura shots and great job on the cover opening! :drool:

Nice updates, that Miura is great the the open one is awesome mate. And from the new batch I like shots 2,3,9,10,17,18 & 21, thay are very good and I like the toned back colours of them. Such a sexy car the Mas. 👍

6 for C63 is just...awesome.
The whole Maserati set just speaks class and damn have you managed to capture the car well.
Great job. 👍

Everything in your latest set makes me want to either :drool:👍 or :bowdown:, Nicolas!
I guess the second option works.

Bravo Nicolas. I'm really loving your blue sky edits, first picture looks so nice and I've always loved this camera angle. Very nice C63 Nevada desert set or SSRX off limits :) The best part is the Maserati set, black rims are so much better looking, hope they'll include the Stradale in GT6, 13 and 14 are my favs. Another excellent update, filled with top quality pics, efficient toning and lighting, sometimes realistic, sometimes artistic, someone able to enhance the redbull hangar deserves a giant 👍

Numbers 15 and 16 stand out to me because it's interesting to see the Red Bull Hangar in black and white with a focus on the architecture instead of wild vivid colors.
Very classy. 👍

Thanks ShadowPeter and Nealcropper! ;)

Aston Martin V12 Vantage S

GTG Trans Cammer

Ferrari 430 Scuderia

Last edited:
Showcasing these beauties in a very appealing way, Nicolas, aren't we? :sly: Can't really decide on which one's my favourite. Outstanding work, as usual. :) 👍

Wow, long time since I've been in these sub-forums.

Anyway, I wanted to quickly comment on your Cammer shots, because I think your flares are well made but you seem to implement them too much or too heavily. I don't think there should be any flares on the rims when the car is covered in the shadows since there is no direct light that would shine so bright on the rims to produce such a flare at that point. I also feel you've implemented them too heavily in the shots where the car is indeed exposed to direct sunlight. Try making the flares slightly smaller, only just so slightly, and reduce the opacity. I think you're going to make it more convincing if you make them a little bit more subtle, and implement them on parts other than the rims. The upper edge of the side-exhaust as an example, or if the edge of the windscreen was chromed, or even a very subtle flare on the edge of the sidemirror. Less is more 👍

That said, you've come such a long way since way back. Congratulations on that, I'm nowhere near this stuff! :cheers:

I can barely keep up with all these stunning pieces of work!

I really didn't imagine the 430 Scud' looking so nice in white - you really bring out the beauty of those lines :)

Beautiful sets Nicolas - I particularly enjoyed the Mazerati, GTR and C63. I love the tones and atmosphere in each shot. Amazing work. 👍

Amazing work, Nicolas. I'm liking the looks of that sky a lot. Both contrast and lighting are great and the sense of motion is good, as well. 👍

Back