GT5 Gallery by Nbdesignz | 05/12

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 3,037 comments
Fantastic set, Nicolas. Love the look of the sky in the first two shots, the artistic C63 AMG photos, the way you showcased that beautiful GTO and... probably best-looking Scirocco R. 👍 👍 👍

Thanks folks for your feedback.

I'm working at my home and GT5 is running during the day that's why I have so many pics.

Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird

Lexus IS F

Nice ! I wish I could work at home and play GT5 all the day to make pictures as good as yours!!! I like the 2 , 3, 5

Last edited:
Greatness!! :drool: And the last IS-F pic is an international art gallery worthy one! :drool: x A lot

That's the plusside when working at home, GT5 on all-day. :D

The first Superbird and the last IS-F shots are amazing! :drool:

You're a lucky b-tard, Nicolas! :sly: My parents forced me to go to their office and work! :yuck:

Nice sets of pictures Nicolas again... the tones/shadings of the images and the diaphragm you've added on them are all appreciable :)

Great work, as usual, on these last sets Nicolas. Especially on the Resd SLS, the white C63 and tha Superbird. the secon pic of this last on is just perfect. Pefrect light, perfect toning, perfect composition, perfect bokeh. And in bonus fun stickers and licence plate ;)

Love your work Nicolas 👍

Very pleased to read all your great comments, thanks!!!

Dodge Charger 426 Hemi

Chrysler PT Crusher - 426 Hemi powered, RWD

Made 2 different edits because I couldn't decide which one I prefer.

Love the light and desaturated toning of the LFA shots. My favs are 4,6 & 8. And I also like the simplicity of shot 26. Very nice work as awlays NB. 👍

Back