GT5 Track Wishlist V2.0

• Thread starter Jim Prower
  • 333 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan has an A1 Ring? I can't find any evidence. Are you sure you're not talking about the one in Austria?

rovens
Im sure Japan has a track called the A1 ring, didn't the CART (i think) series race there?

I think you're thinking of Twin Ring Motegi.

-> Hey! This looks fun! Just like the cars wishlist! Let me try!

Gran Turismo
-> Take note that there are TWO Special Stage R11 tracks, one from GT1 and one from GT3. Lookie:
S.S. R11 (GT1 Version)
ssr11_165x168.gif

S.S. R11 (GT3 Version)
ssr11_165x168.gif

Japan
Ebisu Circuit
- East Course
- West Course
- Drift Land
- South Course
- Touge Course

Philippines
Batangas Race Circuit
Subic International Raceway
Kennon Road

...I'll be back for more tracks later. (:

Some interesting ideas however i feel that there is no way we need that many tracks in the game. I know these are just suggestions and nobody would want all of them in the game but i don't think we need a whole lot more. Also im not for having multiple versions of the same track.

If they were to add more real world courses id like to see maybe only 1 or 2 from each country. Im Australian and i love the Australian tracks but i think the only one id like to see in GT is Mt. Panorama.

-AUSTRALIA-
Calder Park Short
Calder Park Long
Calder Thunderdrome

-AUSTRIA-
Salzburgring

-BELGIUM-
Spa-Francorchamps '70s

-BRAZIL-
Interlagos Original (Pre-1989) Road Course

-GERMANY-
Hockenheim '60s
Hockenheim '90s
Hockenheim Short

-ITALY-
Nardo Speedbowl

-UNITED KINGDOM-
Goodwood Hillclimb
Goodwood Revival Circuit
Rockingham Motor Speedway Oval
Rockingham Motor Speedway Long Road Course
Rockingham Motor Speedway Interior Road Course
Silverstone '60s
Silverstone '80s
Silverstone Club Circuit
Silverstone National Circuit

-UNITED STATES-
California Speedway Oval
California Speedway Auto Road Course
California Speedway Motorcycle Road Course
California Speedway Interior Road Course
Lime Rock Park w/ Chicane
Ontario Motor Speedway Oval
Ontario Motor Speedway Road Course
Pacific Raceways (Seattle) Road Course

I'd like to see Silverstone Short, usually used for the smaller Clio cups etc, it cuts a good 2/3 of the circuit out but it's a lot more fun when in smaller slow cars then going around a huge track.

stinger061
Some interesting ideas however i feel that there is no way we need that many tracks in the game. I know these are just suggestions and nobody would want all of them in the game but i don't think we need a whole lot more. Also im not for having multiple versions of the same track.

If they were to add more real world courses id like to see maybe only 1 or 2 from each country. Im Australian and I love the Australian tracks but i think the only one id like to see in GT is Mt. Panorama.

It's called a WISHLIST. That means we suggest a bunch, and see if they add the ones we want. I don't discriminate against Tracks, unless they're absoultely absurd.

yes to more aussie tracks
-AUSTRAILIA-
Adelaide "GP track"
Albert Park Melbourne GP track
Bathurst (Mt.Panorama)
Eastern Creek
Hidden Valley
Phillip Island
Surfers Paradise "gold coast indy track"
Targa Tasmanania track "enduro"

"edit'd Jp's post'd oz tracks"

The Vanishing Boy
-> Hey! This looks fun! Just like the cars wishlist! Let me try!

Gran Turismo
-> Take note that there are TWO Special Stage R11 tracks, one from GT1 and one from GT3. Lookie:
S.S. R11 (GT1 Version)
ssr11_165x168.gif

S.S. R11 (GT3 Version)
ssr11_165x168.gif

Philippines
Batangas Race Circuit
Subic International Raceway
Kennon Road (:

Ahh i remember memories of stage R11, that was a good track. I consider it as an original GT track like grand valley and trial mountain.

Woahh! i never knew the philippines had tracks, when i went over there i was hoping to see some racing but i didnt. Is racing really big there? I never got the chance to ask when i was there.
Oh and by the way im filipino 👍

I definantly want to see more australian tracks! especially Mt. Panorama awsum track!

Monteclaro
Ahh i remember memories of stage R11, that was a good track. I consider it as an original GT track like grand valley and trial mountain.

Woahh! i never knew the philippines had tracks, when i went over there i was hoping to see some racing but i didnt. Is racing really big there? I never got the chance to ask when i was there.
Oh and by the way im filipino 👍

I definantly want to see more australian tracks! especially Mt. Panorama awsum track!

^ Ah, Pinoy ka rin pala, racing is kinda big in the Philippines but its mostly dragracing, but touring cars are gaining stand over there too. They also participate on the A1 GP series in which Subic and Batangas are few of the race tracks in the series. (:

BT-> I got a little few tracks I have on my sleeve:

United States
Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch

Japan
[SIZE=-1]Gunma Cycle Sports Center

(:
[/SIZE]

So many tracks and so many people with different preferences. The ideal situation would be if you could download tracks and save 'em. Problem is, the tracks would probably be too advanced for Polyphony Digital to make quickly and they'd take up a lot of memory space. Oh woe... :banghead:

How about..

United States
Hallet Motor Racing Circuit
I really want to see it cause it's one of the only decent tracks in Oklahoma!💡

Delvesy
I would seriously have to propose the mooted London F1 GP track.

Here's a link to a website with some of the track plans:
http://www.londonf1.com/londonf1gptrack.cfm

The Regent Street one was used for a F1 demo leading up to the British GP a couple of years ago.

One day, one day...

THere's three tracks there, so I'll have to ask you to choose your favorite. It'll go under "Gran Turismo," Since it's a fantasy course. at tha moment, that is.

A couple that I'd like to see on the list, all in the United Kingdom:

Millbrook Proving Ground, Bedfordshire - the 1 mile high speed circle
Millbrook Proving Ground, Bedfordshire - the Alpine Circuit

One famous track from Italy that should be included:

Rooftop test track, Fiat Factory, Lingotto, Turin - if you don't know it, watch the original 'Italian Job' film starring Michael Caine and those Mini's.

Jim Prower
THere's three tracks there, so I'll have to ask you to choose your favorite. It'll go under "Gran Turismo," Since it's a fantasy course. at tha moment, that is.

Jim,

Thanks for yor suggestion. My favourite would have to be the 'F1 User Suggestion Route Map by Jon Edwards'. More turns & longer course than the BBC one. Also the Regent Street course is too short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back